剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
到庭上会有律师用侵犯人♥权♥
Where a lawyer could use a rights violation
来威胁我们
To threaten us.
现在她就指控你
Oh, well, she is threatening you currently
侵犯人♥权♥
with a rights violation.
她明确说明她是他的律师
She identified herself as his lawyer,
但你拒绝给予他律师权利
and you are denying him counsel.
别担心 他并没有在说话
Don't worry. He ain't talking.
我在说话 你们俩好好听着
Well, I am talking, and you both better listen --
在制♥造♥这种涉警事件的不良影响
in the process of creating this miasma
的过程中
of officer-involved incidents,
你是不是还命令某人
did you also order someone
对阿曼德·马尔库进行人身攻击
to physically assault Armand Marku?
没有 我阻止了马尔库先生的胳膊
No. I prevented Mr. Marku from injuring his arm
受到电梯门伤害
in the elevator door.
这些指控毫无意义
The charges are without merit,
你可以把这记为我的正式声明
and you may take that as my official statement.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我准备在我回机场的路上把这些记下来
I'm just gonna jot this down on my way back to the airport.
哦 等等
Oh, wait.
我不能回机场了
I can't go to the airport yet
因为我必须发一份关于你的报告给你
because I have to file a report about you, to you,
而且我还得询问受害者
and I have to interview the victim!
那小男孩在哪儿
So where's the boy?!
哇 强生太太 看起来好好吃
Wow, Mrs. Johnson, this looks delicious.
这都是剩下的
It's just leftovers.
你能想象在这儿做饭吗
Can you imagine cooking a meal in here?
得先整个一套锅子
I guess if you brought in a broaster and a crock-pot.
你不饿吗 布兰达·雷
Aren't you hungry, Brenda leigh?
不 爸爸
No, daddy.
普罗文茨副队呢
Where's lieutenant Provenza?
我这就给他和斯坎达送吃的 女士
I'm bringing food for him and skander, ma'am.
说不定黑眼豆和炸秋葵
Maybe black-eyed peas and fried okra
能让他开口说话
will get him to talk.
这很疯狂 局长
You know, this is crazy, chief.
为什么不能直接问这孩子是不是他干的
Why don't we just ask the kid if he did it?
如果他认罪了呢
What if he confesses?
他有律师 却不在场
He's got a lawyer, but she's not present.
他是个少年犯 我不知道
He's a juvenile, but I don't know...
-队长 我以为你 -去不成了
Captain, I thought you were -- not anymore.
我又一次开始了一个72小时的报告程序
I am once again in a 72-hour reporting cycle
因为一起警官袭击控诉
for an officer-related assault
这涉及到我们的警局代理局长
involving our acting chief of police,
你的嫌犯是我的目击证人 所以
and your suspect is my witness, so --
-哦 这就是圣诞节奇迹 -是什么
- Oh, it's a little christmas miracle. - What is?
我们不确定是否可以
Well, we're not sure if
审问这个男孩 但是你却必须审问他
we can interview the boy, but you have to!
现在我有几个问题需要你来问他
Now, I-I've just got a couple questions I need you to ask.
好的 听着 我一问完我的问题
Okay, listen -- as soon as I finish asking my questions,
我就会问你的问题
I'll ask some of yours,
-然后我要警♥察♥给我开道去洛杉矶机场 -成交
but then I want a police escort to l.A.X. Done.
你能告诉我哪位警官推了你的舅舅吗
So, can you tell me which policeman pushed your uncle?
光头的那个
The bald one.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
如果我说了 你能让我走吗
If I say, will you let me go?
如果你能告诉我警官推了你的叔叔以后
If you can tell me what happened
都发生了些什么
after the policeman pushed your uncle,
我能帮你回家
Then, yes, I can help you go home.
他没有推我的叔叔
He didn't push my uncle.
没有
He didn't?
他打他的脸
He punched him in the face,
然后掏出枪来指着我的头
Then took out his gun and pointed it at my head.
斯坎达
Skander...
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Yeah!
然后他把我推到一个壁橱里
Then he shoved me in a closet,
给我戴上了眼罩
Put a blindfold on me,
让我躺在地上
And told me to lie down on the floor.
哦 天呐
Oh, god.
然后他把我绑了起来 说要杀了我
And then he tied me up and said he was gonna kill me.
我想过要这么干
All those things crossed mind.
布兰达·雷
Brenda Leigh?
妈妈 现在别说话
Mama, please, not now.
然后他踢我的肚子
and then he kicked me stomach.
这都是真的
It's true!
好的
Okay. O-kay.
这是一些非常 非常不好的事
This is some very, very bad stuff.
那个光头警♥察♥
And that bald policeman
现在有很大很大的麻烦了
is in big, big trouble.
这些对我一点用都没有
Oh, this isn't helping me at all.
你不是真的有必要问小男孩问题
You don't really have to ask the boy questions.
-妈妈 我必须这样 -不 不
Mama, yes, I do. No, no.
我想说 不管什么时候我们和查理有矛盾
What I mean is whenever we had trouble with Charlie,
我们就让她用克莱的笔记本电脑
We let her use Clay's laptop.
她用完了以后 我们就看她的邮件
When she was done, we'd read over some of her e-mails.
妈妈 你监视查理
Mama, you spied on Charlie?!
是呀
Oh, yes.
不过那是我们的电脑 布兰达·雷
Well, it was our computer, Brenda Leigh.
我知道这听起来很糟 但是这不违法
I know that sounds bad, but it's not against the law.
是吧
Is it?
好的 过来 坐下吧
All right, come on, come on. Have a seat.
这儿 有所有种类的电脑游戏
Now, there's, uh, all kinds of games on there.
好好玩吧
Knock yourself out.
唯一要注意的 就是不要上网
Only thing is, stay off the internet.
这违反警局规定
Against police rules.
好 这是长官那台电脑的
Okay, so this is a mirror image
镜像
Of the commander's computer,
所以那小孩干什么我们都能看到
So we can track everything the boy's doing as he does it.
斯坎达:你在哪儿
有了 萨拉门德
Okay, "Saramed."
这是某个阿尔巴尼亚名字吗
Is that some kind of albanian name?
这是个即时信息标签
It's an instant message tag.
他又打了
Here he goes again.
警♥察♥逮捕了我 外公走了 但是叔叔阿曼德还活着
我认为他在和他的姨妈说话
So, I think he's talking to his aunt.
如果是这样 他为何要说她在科索沃
And if he is, why did he tell us she was in Kosovo?
哦 他进了邮箱
Oh, oh. He went into e-mail.
萨拉·米勒 圣塞巴斯蒂安医院
Sara Miller, St. Sebastian hospital.
好
All right, all right.
我来给医院打电♥话♥
I'll call the hospital.
警♥察♥把妈妈关在了什么地方 血食时间到了
"血食" 他说的是什么
"Blood food"? What is he talking about?
我认为那是"血仇" 不是"食"
I think that's "Feud," Not "Food."
琼·马尔库说过有关
Joan Marku said something
家族荣耀在科索沃很神圣的话
about family honor being sacred in kosovo,
这是有关公平的古老法典
That it was some kind of old code of justice
可以追溯好几个世纪
That went back centuries.
我去维基上把这些都查一下
You know, I'm gonna look all that up on wikipedia.
用我的电脑
Here, use my computer.
和医院谈过了
Okay. Spoke to the hospital.
是有一个萨拉·马库·米勒
There's a Sara Marku Miller,
在那里当护士
Who's an R.N. There.
她丈夫已经去世了 但是她保留了他的姓
Her husband died, but she kept his name.
我有她的地址了
And I have her address.
她一直在这儿
So she's been here the whole time.
血食时间到了
米勒太太 我们是警♥察♥
Ms. Miller? It's the police.
萨拉
Sara?
局长 里面什么也看不见
Chief, I can't make out anything inside.
我听见有音乐 我们破门而入
I hear music. Let's break it down.
嘘 边门被砸开了
Shh! The side door was forced open.
环绕在圣母和圣子
'round yon virgin mother and child
头 来这儿
Chief, in here.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表