剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
他们嘿♥咻♥ 然后他杀了她
He has sex with the girl and then kills her.
希望他是按这个顺序做的
At least I hope that's the order.
他又从前门出来
And then here he comes again at the front door.
我们还是看不见他的脸 看这
Now, we still don't see his face, but look here.
他停下了
He stops.
摄像头重新转回来时
'Cause when the camera pans back,
他还在那
he's still there.
他为什么会在那站那么久
Why did he stand there for so long?
不知道 局长
No idea, Chief.
我一直在找你呢
Hey. I've been looking for you.
可以谈一会吗
Can we talk for a second?
怎么了
What is the deal here?
关于局长竞选的事
The Mayor's expecting
明天市长想和你面谈
to interview you tomorrow to be Chief,
而你现在想取消面谈吗
and now you want to cancel that appointment?
我今天早上刚接受了一个凶杀案
Look, I-I picked up a murder this morning,
-我觉得现在不是... -拜托
- and I just don't think that now - Come on.
你差不多要抓住这个人了
You've almost caught the guy already.
泰勒可以接手 没问题的
Taylor can take it from here. No problem.
来吧
Come on.
怎么了
What is going on?
我想过了 威尔
I've thought about it, Will, and honestly, I...
老实说 我不想当警♥察♥局长
I just -- I don't want to be Chief of Police.
谢谢
Thank you.
队长
Captain.
局长 谢谢你抽出时间
Chief, thanks for making the time.
我希望我们不是在浪费时间
Well, I hope we're not wasting it.
我觉得是雷达队长
I think it might be Captain Raydor
在浪费她自己时间
who's been wasting her time,
因为她等你等了几个小时
since she's spent hours waiting for you
还为了让你做好准备
and days figuring out how to prepare you
抓住这个千载难逢的机会当上局长
for what may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
想了好几天
to be the next Chief.
当你说对这个职位不感兴趣时
So, when you say you're not interested in the job,
真是很令人失望
it's -- it's very disappointing.
你不是告诉我
Didn't you tell me yourself
我没有当选局长的可能吗
that I had no real chance at being Chief?
你只是准许我提交申请
That you were only permitting me to submit an ap--
打扰一下 准许
Excuse me? Permission?
不 那...
No, that's -- that's --
那不是我说的 我没说过那话
that's not what I said. I did not say that.
你说过
Yes, you did.
你允许我
You permitted me
作为陪选人提交申请
to apply as a sort of stalking horse --
你不会吧
You did not.
我没有允许她这么做
I did not give her permission.
我想我们都同意
Okay, I think we can all agree
我竞选局长的过程中
that there were some serious flaws
存在这一些严重的问题
in my approach to campaign to be Chief.
现在我不再竞选局长了
For one thing, I'm no longer in the running.
现在我最关心的是
But it is now in my best interest --
我们最关心的是
in all of our best interest --
市长会任命你为我们的新上司
that the Mayor appoint you as our next boss.
如果你现在退出的话...
And if you just quit now...
别人会以为你有所隐瞒
People will think you're hiding something.
更糟的是会把你看作不可靠的人
Or worse, you'll seem like a flake
或是扛不住压力的人
or like you broke under pressure.
无论怎样 你不能取消这次面谈
Whatever you do, you can't just cancel this interview,
也不能重新安排面谈时间
and you can't reschedule.
因为市长
Because when the Mayor calls for a meeting
想要跟警♥察♥局长会面时
with his Chief of Police,
他希望他或她可以马上出现
he expects him -- or her -- to show up.
当有人在家里
Well, when people are smothered to death
窒息而死的时候
in their homes,
他们也希望我可以出现
they expect me to show up, too.
好的 亲爱的
Okay,
我不知道在亚特兰大是怎么样的
I don't know what it was like in Atlanta, honey,
但是你在洛杉矶申请竞选警♥察♥局长
but when you apply for Chief of police in Los Angeles
却没有成功的话
and you don't get the job,
后果会很严重
there are big consequences.
第一 我会被解雇
Yeah, first, I get fired.
我不知道这点
You don't know that.
然后 他取得的所有成绩
And then, every success he's had,
比如说 重案组的
like, uh, Major Crimes, for instance,
都会被抵消
well, that gets completely dismantled.
局长
Chief...
如果你不参加这最后面试的话
If you don't at least attend this final interview,
会让在洛杉矶警局的女性
the women of the L.A.P.D.
意志消沉
will be completely demoralized,
其中一些人永远不会原谅你
and many of them will never forgive you.
永远
Ever.
我可以跳过这个准备的部分吗
Well, can I just skip the whole prep part?
到时就走进去 做我自己
I'll just go in there and be myself.
绝对不行
That is a terrible idea.
请进
Come in.
打扰了
Excuse me.
局长 我们找不到地址
Uh, Chief, we don't have an address,
工作简历 社交关系
a work history, or a social yet,
但是在约会网站查到了
but the warrant on the dating site
名字和照片
got us a name and a picture.
名字叫马克·托雷斯
Meet Marc Torres,
也就是寻梦浪人
A.K.A. Dreamweaver.
有个办法可以找到他
Have a good idea where to find him.
-在哪里 -在哪里
- Where? - Where?
他今天下午
He's got another date.
还有一个约会
This afternoon.
我们不能拘捕他
Well, we can't arrest him
除非他的DNA
unless we match his DNA to
跟受害者身上找到的DNA匹配
what was found in the victim.
接下来2天
So let's keep him under tight surveillance
我们要对他严密监视 试着找到
over the next two days and try and get --
天呐 长官
For heaven's sake, Commander,
你知道怎么做的吧
y-you know how to handle this, don't you?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我们走吧 警探
Let's go, Detective. Come on.
好的
Okay. Uh, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家看
Hey, guys.
托雷斯 在这
Hey, guy, Torres is here.
我看到他的车牌了
I got the plate on his Camaro. You ready?
是3HXL807
That's 3, Henry, X-ray, Lincoln, 8, 0, 7.
记下了吗
Did you get that?
我断网了 联♥系♥不上桑切斯
I lost my Web connection. I lost Sanchez.
你可以用我的Overdrive[一款系统检测、超频工具]
Here. You can hook up to the Internet
联接上网络
with my overdrive.
密♥码♥在这
Password's there.
好极了
Cool.
泰勒 好了
Okay, Taylor,
目标正进入咖啡屋
the dirtbag is going into the coffee shop now.
我们可以到他车那边去了吗
Can we get to his vehicle?
桑切斯说:"你还在吗"
陶说:"是的 我们回来了 用了Overdrive"
桑切斯说:"都弄好了 他会面对电脑摄像头"
胡里奥说托雷斯会背对着车
Julio says Torres will have his back to us.
知道他给这个女孩
Did you read what he wrote
写了些什么吗
to the new girl he's meeting?
"你的照片很漂亮
"Great picture.
我看了你的简介
"I've read your profile,
说实话 你看起来令人迷惑"
but, to be completely honest, you look like trouble."
跟他对朱迪说的一模一样
That's the exact same thing he said to Judy.
这话很有效
Well, it worked.
这个人用这句话
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表