剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
把我关在这这么久
Keep me sitting here all this time.
我的律师在哪
And where's my damn lawyer?
你会拿到你电♥话♥的 雷吉
I promise you you'll get your phone call, Reggie,
当你律师到的时候
and when your lawyer arrives,
我们保证会让他知道
we'll be sure to let him know
我们逮捕你的罪名是谋杀
that we've arrested you for murder.
什么谋杀
Arrested me for what murder?
证人自告奋勇前来作证
Witness came forward willing to testify
他看见你 从奈尔斯的便利店逃出来
that he saw you running from Niles convenience store.
我告诉过你了
Man, I told you before.
甚至可以跟你打赌
Even bet you the cash in your pocket.
根本没有什么证人
There ain't no such witness.
我可以理解
I can understand
你为什么这么认为
why you would think that's the case,
尤其在你耍花招之后
especially after the stunt you pulled.
什么花招
What stunt?
昨晚你在俱乐部外朝那些人开枪
Those guys you shot at outside the club last night.
雷吉 猜怎么着 你没射中
Guess what, Reggie. You missed.
你肯定认识坐在那的图雷利·贝勒
I believe you know Turell Baylor here.
贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch.
他认识你
He certainly knows you.
这是我们想要的反应
There's the reaction we want.
鉴于你要杀他
Considering you tried to kill him twice.
所以他同意写下揭发你的
That's why he's agreed to make an official statement
正式声明
against you.
当你朝图雷利开枪时
And the two guys who were with Turell
还有2个人跟他一起...
when you took a shot at him --
他们现在正在楼上写书面申明
They're giving their statements upstairs.
小雷 看来你的枪法不咋样
Turns out you're a hell of a bad shot, Reg.
你看新闻时
You were watching the news
你没有看见
did you see any stories
关于昨晚在俱乐部前
about people getting gunned down
发生的凶杀案的新闻吧
in front of a nightclub last night?
开了37枪 没开中一枪
37 shots, and you didn't hit any of them.
事实上 是你运气好
Which is lucky, actually,
要不然你面临的起诉就是谋杀5人
Or you'd be on your way to an indictment
而不是2人了
for five murders instead of just two.
不管怎样 T脑袋写下的材料
Either way, what T-ball is writing down in there
足够把你关一辈子的
is gonna put you away for the rest of your life.
但是雷吉
But the thing is, Reggie,
我认为他在撒谎
I think he's lying.
我觉得他在陷害你
I think he's setting you up to take the fall
让你替他背黑锅
for what he did.
你不肯开口
But I can't prove it
所以我没法证明他在说谎
because you won't talk to me.
我没杀人
I didn't kill nobody!
撤回你申请的律师辩护权
Revoke your right to counsel
如果你想辩解的话
if you want to give me your side.
好的
Yeah, okay.
我说
I'll talk.
我会告诉你发生了什么事
I'll tell you what happened.
我到的时候
It was that fool right there
那个笨蛋正逃出那家店
that was running out of the store when I rolled up!
牛顿市分局在现场找到你的指纹
Newton division's got your prints.
因为我靠在柜台上
Because I leaned over the counter
查看那个老人的情况
to see the old man.
然后我就被捕了 那个男孩呢
Then I booked. And what about the boy?
我看了新闻
I didn't even know he was there
才知道他也被杀了
till I saw it on the news.
我不会杀小孩
I ain't got it in me to kill no little kid.
而且
And besides,
那个商店被保护
that store is protected.
所以那种事情都会缠着你
Things like that come back on you,
无论是在外面
on the streets...
还是在监狱
...or in prison.
这就是你杀图雷利的原因吗
Is that why you wanted to shut Turell up?
是的
Yeah.
在市区内开枪是违法的
Firing a gun inside city limits is illegal.
而且你损坏了很多汽车
And you did damage to several cars.
既然你作证
But since you just gave me testimony
揭发图雷利
against Turell here,
我就不再深究了
I'm not gonna charge you for any of that,
只要你告诉我
As long as you tell me
你把昨晚用的枪藏在哪了
where you dumped the gun you used last night.
只要别人不认为
As long as people know
便利店凶杀案是我♥干♥的话
it wasn't me who did that store.
枪埋在我隔壁邻居门廊下
The gun's buried underneath my neighbor's porch.
黄色的那个
The yellow one... Next door.
坦白了
Got him.
你肯定是做了
Well, I'm sure you did
你认为必要的事
what you thought was necessary.
这很不容易
It can't be easy --
你们两个在同一个帮派里
You being in the same gang and all.
你认识T脑袋很久了吧
And I bet you've known T-ball a long time.
是的 他还是小孩子时就认识了
Yeah, since he was a little kid.
那你认识他哥哥了
You know his brother, too.
我认识泰
Yeah, I know Ty.
他参军了
He joined up the army, I think,
在阿富汗
fightin' in Afghanistan.
我很久没见到他了
I ain't seen him in a while.
事实上 雷吉你见过他
Actually, Reggie, you have.
什么意思
What do you mean?
泰昨天刚回来
Ty got back just yesterday.
雷吉你见过他
And you saw him, Reggie.
在哪
Where?
昨晚在俱乐部的停车场
In the parking lot of the club last night.
你把泰当做了图雷利
You mistook Ty for Turell.
你把他
You shot him to death
和另外2个战友杀死了
along with two of his army buddies.
不 你说我没杀死人
No, no, no, no. You said I didn't kill nobody.
我撒谎了
I lied.
贱♥人♥ 我要...
Bitch, I'll...
发生什么了
What just happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
她肯定把设备拔了
She must have killed the feed.
昨晚你杀死了
You shot and killed
3个美国游骑兵
three U.S. Army Rangers last night
你想要报复图雷利
Trying to get back at Turell.
最后落得判死刑的下场
So you end up with the death penalty,
T脑袋他却可以回家
And T-ball here, he gets to go home,
出去恢复自♥由♥身
right back out on the street --
就算他在那商店里干了那些事
Even after what he did to those people in that store.
富林副队长
All right, Lieutenant Flynn.
把手♥机♥还给雷吉让他打电♥话♥吧
It's time to give Reggie his phone call now.
事实上 你打2个吧
In fact, make it two.
无论几个都可以
However many you need.
雷吉 这是洛杉矶警局
It's the L.A.P.D.'s
有无限制通话的规定
unlimited calling plan, Reggie.
好好利用吧
Make good use of it.
局长
Chief.
你打算拿图雷利怎么办
What do you want to do with Turell?
警探 我打算遵守
I want to abide by the immunity agreement
我们跟他签订的豁免协议
we made with him, Detective.
你不打算这么做吗
Don't you?
听好了
Listen.
关于图雷利
About Turell.
我们会继续拘留他
We'll stay on him.
总有办法
You know, one way or another...
不用担心图雷利
Don't worry about Turell.
你有办法解决他吗
You have a plan to deal with him?
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表