剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
And there was baby.
她哭了起来
She starts to cry.
我们想止住她的哭声
We try to make her stop
因为我们能听见他们就在上面找我们
because upstairs we could hear the men looking for us.
但她却哭得更大声了
But she only cries louder.
结果他们找到了我们
And that is how they found us.
三个人拿着手电筒走了下来
Three of them with flashlights come downstairs.
他们把女人带走...
They took women away...
然后开始向我们射击
...and start shooting us.
我转身去保护我的儿子...
I turned to protect my son...
他们射中了我的后背
And they shoot me in back.
我倒了下来...
I fall, and...
他们对着阿曼德的胸口开了两枪
...they shoot Armand two times in the chest.
他倒在了我的上面...
He falls on top of me...
然后...
And...
我一直...
I am still...
在我儿子身下...
underneath my son...
好像能听到...
Listening as...
他一点点地断气了
all breath goes out of him.
那个小婴儿呢
What about the baby girl?
她再也不会哭了
She no longer cries.
那些人把妈妈和萨拉姨妈带走以后
What happened to mom and aunt Sara?
她们都有怎样的遭遇
When the men took them away?
非常可怕的事
Terrible things.
非常...
Terrible...
非常可怕的事
Terrible things.
非常 非常可怕的事
"terrible, terrible things."
这就是他说的所有的话
That's all he would say about it.
非常可怕的事
"terrible things."
我以前听过这么一个故事 你也听过
I've heard this story before, and so have you.
-上帝呀 -马尔库太太
- My god. - Mrs. Marku!
那个故事里只能有一个幸存者
There was only one survivor in that story,
-但我们都听了两种版本 -肯定弄错了
- but we've heard it twice. - It's a mistake.
如果沙里克和你丈夫都在那里
So if Shariq and your husband were both there...
不 我不相信
no, I don't believe it.
那么阿曼德就是某个拿手电筒的人
...then Armand was one of the men with a flashlight.
让我静一静 沙里克不在那儿
Just leave me alone. Shariq wasn't there!
我们的验尸官
Our pathologist
从这老人的后背了找到了这个
dug this out of the old man's back at the morgue.
它恰恰就嵌在他的脊柱旁边
It was lodged right next to his spinal column.
现在我们已经确定这子弹是
Now, we've identified that bullet as being
从扎斯塔瓦Cz99式手♥枪♥里射出来的
from a zastava cz 99 pistol --
塞尔维亚士兵的标准配备
Standard issue to Serbian soldiers.
阿曼德活着
Armand is alive.
他还活着
He's alive.
当你丈夫的手被划伤时
When your husband's hand was slashed in the attack,
血沾到了沙里克 的衣服上
some of his blood got on Shariq's clothing.
我们检测DNA时出了错
And we tested the DNA by mistake,
当我们将其同马尔库的家人进行比对时
And when we compared it to the rest of the Marku family...
发现你认识的阿曼德不是沙里克的儿子
We found that the man you know as Armand is not Shariq's son.
阿尼拉和萨拉不是他的姐妹
Anila and Sara are not his sisters.
但他和这里的一个人有血缘关系
But he is related to one person here today.
不
No.
你以为小斯坎达是怎么来到世上的
How do you think little Skander came into the world?
他不是你丈夫的外甥
He's not your husband's nephew.
斯坎达是他儿子
Skander is his son.
事实就是这样残酷
And he's also living proof
你嫁给了一个战犯
that you're married to a war criminal.
这些事怎么会浮出水面的
Why did all this turn up now?
因为你上周得了良性皮肤瘤
Because you had a benign skin tumor removed last week.
萨拉·马尔库在你就诊的医院工作
Sara Marku worked at the hospital where you had your procedure.
我们估计她看到了你床卡的姓
We think that she saw your last name on the intake log
然后做了调查
and did a little research.
她发现某人住在洛杉矶
She found out that someone was living in L.A.
假扮她死去的哥哥
disguised as her dead brother.
那你就是在告诉我 我嫁的人
So you're suggesting the man I married...
强♥奸♥了那些妇女并且
Raped all those women and --
并且杀害了那些男人
And he murdered those men.
然后他偷走了...
A-and then he took the identity of --
受害人中最相像者的身份 对
Of the victim he most resembled, yes --
阿曼德·马尔库
Armand Marku.
老天
Oh, god.
然后在别人发现
And then slipped out of Kosovo
他是个战犯前逃离了科索沃
before anyone could point him out as a war criminal.
他们擅长盗窃身份
They specialized in identity theft.
我们训练这些塞尔维亚人
We trained them in it, the serbs,
之前我们以为阿尔巴尼亚人是坏人
Back when we thought the Albanians were the bad guys.
这些阿尔巴尼亚人 他们也搞
They practiced terrorism, too, you know,
恐怖袭击
the Albanians.
两边都不是好东西
Both groups behaved badly.
所以我们经常换边站
And w-we changed sides several times ourselves.
是吗 现在阿尼拉和萨拉·马尔库
Really? W-whose side should we be on
都被割喉了 我们该站哪一边
Now that Anila and Sara Marku's throats have been cut?
你说过会调查阿曼德村子里发生的事
You said you'd investigated what happened in Armand's village.
那你会指认该为此负责的人吗
Were you ever able to identify who was responsible?
不能
No.
没有名字 没有体貌特征 什么都没 天 我
No names. No descriptions. Nothing. God, I...
我看不出来阿曼德会这样 我看不出来
I can't see Armand that way. I can't see it.
三个知道他本来面目的人已经死了
Three the people who could see him that way ended up dead.
你说过这些年来一直努力
You said that you've been trying for years
要为阿曼德·马尔库伸张正义
to obtain justice for Armand Marku.
现在你的机会来了
Well, here's your chance.
我们也许不能指认你丈夫是战犯
We may not be able to get your husband for his war crimes,
但他手上确实沾满了
but he does have blood on his hands
阿尼拉和萨拉的鲜血
for the murders of Anila and Sara.
他手上的鲜血 等一下
Blood on his hands. Wait a minute.
他与他爸爸发生冲突后 回到家里...
After he came home from the fight with his father --
我是说沙里克
I mean, Shariq --
你看到血了吗
You saw blood?
没有
No.
阿曼德走进厨房♥ 换了衣服
Armand walked into the kitchen, and he had changed clothes.
我问他为什么 然后
I-I asked him why, and --
然后他说在沙里克被警♥察♥车子撞以后
And he said he was covered in blood
他也被溅了一身血
after the police car ran over Shariq.
但我 在你给我看的视频里
But I-in the video you showed me,
他身上没有血
there was no blood on him at all.
衣服到哪里去了
What happened to those clothes?
他说他很沮丧 全都烧了
Uh, he said he was so upset, he burned everything.
他还擦洗过车子
He've even scrubbed the car.
车子 车上有血吗
The car? Was there blood in the car?
对 他就是那么说的
Yes. Well, that's what he said.
是你今天开过来的车子吗
I-is it the same car you drove here today?
可以把钥匙给我吗
Uh, m-may I have the keys?
可以 但我看不到任何...
Yes, uh, but I-I didn't see any...
我的天...
Oh, my...
我刚跟你说过的话都是受"私密权"保护的
Now, everything I've just told you is privileged.
我是他妻子
I'm his wife.
不 只要车上有一点血迹
No, if there's even a trace of blood on that car,
我都能跟阿尼拉的对上号♥
I can match it to Anila.
等等 强生警长 我懂法
But, wait, wait, wait. Chief johnson, I know the law.
-我也懂 琼 很懂 -那么你得知道
- I do, too, Joan. Very well. - Then you have to understand
现在这个情况极难处理的
you've just wandered into extremely murky territory here.
我来解释一下
So let me be clear about this.
我在阿曼德衣服或车上 从没看到任何血
I never saw any blood, not on Armand's clothes or in the car.
我知道的事情 都是他告诉我的
Everything I know comes from what he told me.
这些话受"婚姻私密权"的保护
And marital privilege means you can't use
你无法用它来指证我丈夫
anything I've said against my husband.
车子只登记在阿曼德一个人名下
Oh, and the car's registered only in Armand's name.
所以你们拿不到搜查令
So you can't get a warrant.
不 不 如果我能从车窗
No, no, no, I-I won't need a warrant
看到车里有血 就不需要搜查令
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表