剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
你把房♥车的钥匙放哪了
Where's your key to the trailer?
-什么 -你的钥匙
- What? - Your key.
莱恩赶到房♥车时 你就已经在房♥车里了
You were in the trailer when Ryan got there,
那你肯定有钥匙 它在哪里
So you must have had a key. Where is it?!
你知道到底发生了什么事吗
Do you have any idea what is going on out there?!
维勒先生
Mr. Wheeler!
从前人们看到我过来时
It used to be when people saw me coming,
他们会站起来向我敬礼
that they would stand to attention.
我那时距离宇航员的位置仅一步之遥
I was one notch below an astronaut.
而现在...
Now...
我活像个公交车司机
I'm barely a bus driver.
我明白 维勒机长
I get it, Captain Wheeler.
你的辉煌已一去不复返
Your glory days are over.
你把钥匙交给了谁
Who did you give the key to?
我今天要逮捕谋杀莱恩·韦德的凶手
I'm arresting someone today for the murder of Ryan Wade.
这个人要么是你
It's either going to be you
要么就是从你这里拿钥匙的人
or whoever you gave that key to!
我没把钥匙给任何人
I did not give that key to anyone.
我把钥匙放在门外了...
I left that key outside the door...
米格尔·迪亚兹会来拿的
for Miguel Diaz.
你也把毒品留给迪亚兹先生
And did you also leave the drugs for Mr. Diaz?
要知道 莱恩乱棒打死了他的手下
You know something? Ryan killed his guy with a bat!
你觉得把可♥卡♥因♥还回去
Do you think that returning the cocaine...
他们就会放过他吗
that was gonna save his life?!
所以你认为他在劫难逃
So you figured they were gonna kill him anyway,
还不如把毒品拿走
So why not just take the dope
揣进自己的腰包
and make the most of things?
现在毒品在哪里 维勒先生
Where are the drugs now, Mr. Wheeler?
据我所知 毒品在艾什莉的车里
As far as I know, they're in Ashley's car.
那你是怎么对迪亚兹先生说的
And where did you tell Mr. Diaz they were?
我告诉他我不知道...
I told him that I didn't know...
得去找找
that I'd look for them.
那好吧...
Well, then...
你现在就给迪亚兹先生打电♥话♥
You're gonna call Mr. Diaz.
告诉他你找到货了
You're gonna tell him you found them.
里边的动作快一点 好吗
Let's pick it up in there, will ya?!
我们回到市中心后一定把事情做个了断
Look, we'll go downtown and we'll sort this out.
是啊
Yeah.
是呀 所有人都会觉得我们俩脑残
Yeah, and everyone will see we're a couple of idiots.
估计我们是干不出更蠢的事了
It's hard to know how we could look any stupider.
我靠...
What the...
那是你的车吗
Is that your car?!
是的
Yeah.
不过你们高兴的太早了 我的车快没油了
Yeah, but the joke's on them! I'm nearly out of gas!
他们一定去机场员工停车场了
They're going to the airport personnel lot.
别告诉我你在给头儿打电♥话♥
Please tell me that you are not calling the Chief.
我叫出租车呢
I'm calling a cab.
桑切斯警探
Detective Sanchez?
就位了 头儿 我能看到艾什莉的车
Ready, chief. I can see Ashley's car.
陶副队长
Lieutenant Tao?
准备完毕 头儿
All set, chief.
好的 去完成交易
Okay, just make the exchange...
用毒品去换来钱和钥匙
drugs for the money and key...
然后离开
and walk.
我们会保证你的安全
We've got you covered from all sides.
这是怎么回事
What in the hell?
停下 那不是你的东西
Stop! That's not yours!
-往前开 往前开 -快快快
- Keep going! Keep going! - Go! Go! Go! Go!
快 快 快 快
Go! Go! Go! Go!
看到你们了 停车
We see you! Stop that cart!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Police! Put your hands up!
把手都举起来
Get those hands in the air!
-举起手来 -举起手来
- Get your hands up! - Put your hands up!
-等等 -快回来
- Wait a minute! - Get back here!
抓住他们 抓住他们
Get 'em up! Get 'em up!
情况不妙
This is not good.
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go! Go!
头儿 9毫米口径
Chief, 9-mill.
一切都在你们控制之下吗
You guys got all this under control?
是的 副队长 非常感谢
Yes, lieutenant. Thank you so much.
非常好
Good.
我的车哪去了
Now where the hell is my car?!
我的车呢
Where's my car?!
你们两个贱♥人♥
Hey, you skanks!
把我的车还给我
Bring me my car!
再会啰 祝你过得愉快
Buh-bye! Have a nice day, now!
再会咯 回头儿见
Buh-bye! See ya again real soon!
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
不 得谢谢你
No, thank you!
这个结局还不赖嘛 对吧
That didn't work out so badly, did it?
破了两宗谋杀案还捣毁了一个毒贩网
Closed two murder cases and broke a narcotics ring.
而且过去的两天我们在一起的时间
And spent more time together in the past two days
比上个月还多
than all of last month.
好幸福
Happy happy.
别待得太晚
Don't stay too late.
希望你跟保罗能谈得愉快
And good luck with Pope, huh?
泰勒指挥官
Commander Taylor!
你把这里布置的太有格调了
I love what you've done with the space!
局长 也许直接看不出来
Chief, you know, it may not look it,
但是面♥积♥上讲
But square-foot-wise,
这里比我原来的办公室还大
It's bigger than my old office.
有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
有 我正要去找你
Yeah, I've been meaning to find you, actually,
向你表示祝贺
to offer my congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我考虑了一下我们之前讨论的事情
And to say I thought about what we discussed earlier,
我觉得你绝对应该
and, I think you should definitely
把局长一职的申请交上去
submit your application for chief of police.
我很抱歉昨天并没有意识到
I'm only sorry I didn't recognize that yesterday.
是吗
Are you?
是的 事实摆在眼前
Yeah, it seems obvious now.
警局内部应该有一个级别高的女性
I mean, there should be a high-ranking female
对这个职位进行申请
from within the department applying.
如果候选人名单里一定要有一位女性的话
And, if there's gonna be a woman in the candidate pool,
是你总比是别人好
better it be you than somebody else.
理由
And that's because?
你一旦申请的话
Your presence will help deter
其他女性就没有机会了
other women from applying.
你会成为"重点考察对象"
you know, you'll be given "Serious consideration,"
但是他们永远都不会选你
but they'll never hire you as chief in a million years,
所以 说真的 对我很有利
So, really, it's perfect for me.
是这样吗
Is that so?
你怎么肯定他们不会选我呢
What makes you so certain I won't get it?
算了吧 布兰达
Brenda, please, you...
你连自己的手下都管不好
You can't even control your own officers.
富林和普罗文茨被俩空中乘务员
And Flynn and Provenza were outwitted
耍得团团转
by a couple of stewardesses.
是空姐 他们没被耍
Flight attendants. And they weren't outwitted.
真的吗
Really?
现在他俩在哪里
Where are they now?
知道吗 也许你不叫她们
You know, maybe if you hadn't called them
贱♥人♥的话
a couple of skanks,
她们会说出你的车被停在哪里
they would have told us where they parked your car.
我随便说说的
I'm just saying.
能不能把你那张破嘴闭上
Do you think it's possible for you to shut up?!
你看左边
Look to the left.
我看右边
I'll look to the right.
又不是我主动
Hey, I'm not the one
和这俩女人搭讪的
who started talking to these two broads!
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表