剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
My wife will confirm --
在那可怜的孩子告诉你
And what about after that poor boy
他姑姑的住址之后呢
told you where his aunt lived?
你妻子还会说在凶杀案发生时
Will your wife say she was with you
她与你在一起吗
during that murder, too?
你是否为杀害斯坎达
And do you have an alibi planned
也准备了不在场证明呢
for after you kill skander?
何不说来听听呢
Why don't you tell it to me now?
我一块都给你揭穿
Hmm? Let's get it over with.
别高兴得太早
Enjoy your little moment.
走吧
Let's go.
往这边走
We're going this way.
-等我一会 -老实点
- give me a second. - hey!
跟他们到个别吧
It's time for your little moment.
琼 我
Joan, I...
你要知道我一直深爱着你
I-I want you to know I have always loved you.
不论他们对你说了什么
And regardless of what you might hear,
我们会迈过这道坎的
we can get through this.
我们能迈过去的
I know we can.
我也要你知道
And I want you to know...
我会把斯坎达接回家去
I'm taking Skander home with me.
感谢上帝
Oh. Thank god.
感谢上帝 谢谢你 琼妮
Thank god. Thank you, Joanie.
我会带孩子们远走高飞
And then I'm leaving with the children.
你这辈子甭想再见到他们
And you will never see any of them again as long as you live.
琼 琼妮
Joan. Joanie.
琼 等等 请等一下
Joan, wait. Wait, please.
闭嘴 你个变♥态♥
Shut up, you freak.
琼 你要干什么
Joan! what are you doing?!
琼
Joan!
布兰达·雷 我有话对你说
Brenda Leigh, a word, please.
很重要的话
Uh, it's important.
你妈妈有话要对你讲
Your mother has something she wants to say to you.
妈妈 什么事
Oh? Mama, what is it?
一个人要花一生的时间
Well, you know, you live your whole life
融入一个地方的生活
in a certain place, it becomes a part of you.
菜要凉了
Food's going cold.
我想要说的是
Uh, well, what I want to say is...
我们要搬回亚特兰大去
We're going back to Atlanta.
老爸 不要啊
Oh, daddy! no!
布兰达
Brenda...
你在这里生活的这么幸福
You've made a wonderful life here,
有这么体贴的丈夫陪伴
With a devoted husband
还有一群这么好的朋友
and some very, very good friends.
我们不适合这种好莱坞式的生活方式
and we're just not cut out for the hollywood lifestyle.
我们好失望
Well, we're disappointed.
但我们也能理解
But we understand.
我不想打断你们 但是在假日期间
I hate to interrupt, uh, but it is the holiday.
我们随时都可能接到自杀者的报♥警♥电♥话♥
And any minute now we're gonna be bombarded with suicides,
所以我可不想浪费掉这桌大餐
and I-I don't want to see this dinner go to waste.
阿门
Amen.
请原谅
Excuse me.
当然
Oh, certainly.
-请原谅 -威利·雷
-Excuse me. Willie Ray. Uh-huh.
你坐在那 我旁边
Look, right here. Sitting by me.
副队长客气了
Oh! lieutenant!
你把圣诞礼物偷走就罢了
I understand stealing the Christmas presents,
你干嘛把微波炉也顺走
but why did you have to take the microwave?
我必须弄得像一点
I had to make it look good.
把洛杉矶变成恐怖之城
L.A. is a scary place.
我会把一台崭新的微波炉
I will send them a brand-new microwave
邮到他们在乔治亚州亚特兰大市的家
to their home in Atlanta, Georgia.
好 谁想来切火鸡
Now, then, who wants to carve the turkey?
让我来
Let me do it.
我勒个去的
Oh, come on!
别担心 哥们我天天练
Don't worry. I do this all day long.
好了 各位 稍等一下
Okay, everybody, um, just one second.
对着镜头说 圣诞快乐
Just say "Merry Christmas and happy
新年吉祥 好吗
new year" into the camera, okay?
真的吗 非要照相吗
Really? Really? We're gonna do this.
看在上帝诞辰的份上
For the sake of baby Jesus...
-得了副队 -直接开饭不行吗
- Lieutenant! - Can we just eat?
好了 副队长 我们都准备好了
All right, lieutenant. We're ready.
好 来吧
All right, let's do it. Here we go.
我数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
圣诞快乐 新年吉祥
Merry christmas and a happy new year!
-好 大伙开饭吧 -好嘞 威利·雷
- all right! everybody, dig in! - all right, Willie Ray!
想吃甜土豆的把盘子传过来
If anyone wants sweet potatoes, pass your plates down.
给你
Ooh. There you go.
我在上面洒了棉花糖
I did the marshmallows on those.
真的吗
Oh, did you?
好像糊了
They're kind of burnt.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表