剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
拜托 马上就要下班了
Oh, man, two blocks from the barn.
双手抱头
Hands on your head.
别这样
Come on, man!
开始搜身
Put 'em out.
你口袋里有没有尖锐物品
You got anything sharp in your pockets?
到底有没有
You got anything sharp in your --
没有
No.
我被抢劫时你们怎么没出现啊
Hey, where were you guys when I was getting robbed? Huh?
你和人打架了吗
You fight with him?
血迹就是这样来的吗
Is that where the blood came from?
是的 但他还是得手了
Yeah. But it didn't stop him, though.
他把我身上所有的东西都抢走了
He took everything I had. He took everything.
不见得吧
Not everything.
那家伙带着刀四处瞎晃
That guy's out there with a knife,
你们却把我抓起来了
and you're gonna arrest me?
既然你没有任何身份证明
Since you don't have any I.D.,
那就交代一下你的名字吧
you want to give us a name, please?
好吧 我叫佩德罗街
Yeah, Pedro Street.
圣佩德罗街 622号♥
好吧 街先生
Well, Mr. Street,
你因私藏♥毒♥品而被捕
you're under arrest for possession of rock cocaine.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每句话都将作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
如果你放弃了该项权利
You give up that right,
你有权请一位律师
you have the right to an attorney.
如果你无力负担律师费用
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法庭将为你指派一位律师
one will be provided for you.
我们要对你进行光身搜查
We need to strip search you.
掏空你的口袋
Empty your pockets.
将所有物品放进这个容器
Put everything in this container.
请脱掉衣服 然后转身
Then remove your clothes, and turn around, please.
你口袋里的所有东西
Everything from your pockets.
只有那个
That is everything.
你的车钥匙呢
What about your car keys?
什么车钥匙
What car keys?
这家伙在贫民区吸毒
The guy was smoking crack on skid row.
衬衣上血迹斑斑
Had blood on his shirt.
他报给我们一个假名
Gave us a fake name,
在回警局的路上还把钥匙扔了
then threw away his keys on the way to booking.
他扔了钥匙
He threw away the keys.
到目前为止我们知道他真名吗
We know his real name yet?
托马斯·阿瑟·加尔文
Thomas Arthur Gavin.
三世
The third.
又名 特雷伊
Aka "Trey."
没有犯罪记录
No criminal history.
到今天为止
Until today.
但是他确实有
But he does have...
指纹记录在案
M-number fingerprints on file.
顺着指纹 我们可以找到其房♥地♥产♥
And they're attached to his real-estate
和投资代理许可证
and investment-broker licenses.
长官 我为什么要调查他
So, what am I investigating him for, commander?
因为吸毒时语无伦次吗
Smoking crack without the right answers?
德尔克局长已经把话说得很清楚了
Look, chief delk has made it very clear.
他不想看到像重案组这样的
He doesn't want specialized units
专业部门成天无所事事
like major crimes just sitting around.
除非有个我不知道的受害者
Unless there's a victim I don't know about,
你都已经抓完人了
you've already made your arrest.
话虽不错 但是头儿 你得承认
Yeah, but, chief, you got to admit --
这点很可疑
It's suspicious --
一个吸毒者居然丢掉一辆奔驰的车钥匙
A crackhead throwing away the key to a mercedes?
好吧
Okay.
我们还了解什么有关这名吸毒者的信息
What other information do we have on our drug user?
托马斯·阿瑟·加尔文三世
Well, uh, Thomas Arthur Gavin iii
毕业于南加州大学
graduated from USC.
然后前往加州大学洛杉矶分校深造
And then he went on to UCLA,
获得了工商管理硕士学位
where he received an M.B.A.
这种人不该出现在贫民区
Not someone you expect to find on skid row.
可是他刷爆了信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah, but, you know, he defaulted on his credit cards
还不履行还款责任
after maxing them out,
去年早些时候 他失去了房♥子
and earlier this year, he lost his house.
他有辆奔驰吗
Does he own a mercedes?
他根本没有车
He does not own a car at all.
八个月前 因还不起贷款
The bank repossessed his BMW
银行收回了他的宝马
after the payments lapsed eight months ago.
那么 一个受过高等教育的经纪人
Okay, so, how does a college-educated broker
曾经有房♥有宝马 怎么沦落到贫民区里了
who used to own a house and a BMW end up on skid row?
头儿 毒品可不管你是穷是富
Addiction doesn't discriminate, chief.
开始奢华富贵 后来穷困潦倒
Park avenue to park bench.
谁都可能碰上
It can happen to anyone.
是的 副队 但吸毒不是犯罪
Yes, but addiction isn't a crime, lieutenant.
好吧
Okay...
普罗文茨副队 你能不能
Lieutenant Provenza, could you please...
-我帮你 -非常感谢
- I got it. - Thank you very much.
去找奔驰销♥售♥商
Go to a mercedes-benz dealer,
将这枚钥匙复♥制♥二十份
have 20 copies of this key made,
并在加尔文先生被捕的地方拉网搜查
organize a grid search where Mr. Gavin was picked up?
看看我们能否找到这辆车
See if, uh, we can locate this vehicle.
让二十名巡警
Babysitting 20 patrol officers
焦头烂额的团团转
running around hitting the panic button --
我喜欢
My kind of day.
多谢了 头儿
Thanks a lot, chief.
你太客气了
Well, you are very welcome.
陶副队 桑切斯警探
Lieutenant Tao, detective Sanchez,
你俩能不能查查失踪人口报告
would y'all please check with missing persons,
看看是否有人和
See if there is a report
-一辆奔驰同时消失 -没问题 头儿
- with a mercedes attached to it? - You got it, chief.
这会花好几天时间
It will take a couple of days,
你要不要我从衬衫上
but do you want me to get the blood
提取血样 进行DNA分♥析♥
on the shirt analyzed for DNA?
要 谢谢
Yes, I do. Thank you.
那么
Uh, so...
加尔文先生现在在哪呢
Mr. Gavin... where did you put him?
一号♥审讯室
Interview room 1.
头儿 那家伙药劲儿过了
Guy's coming down from crack, chief.
现在感觉很难受
Has a tough road ahead.
也许你能帮帮他
Well, maybe you can help him out.
我去查查钥匙和
So I'll find out about the keys
血迹斑斑的衬衣
and bloody shirt.
加布里埃尔警探 请你旁听
Detective Gabriel, would you please listen in
此次审讯
on my interview,
逐一核实这条小毒虫的供词
follow up on our little crackhead's story?
巴斯 请把耳机给我
Buzz, uh, earwiggy thing, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
加尔文先生
Mr. Gavin.
早上好
Good morning.
我是副局长布兰达·雷·强生
I'm deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson.
今早你感觉如何
How are you feeling this morning?
不是很好
Not good.
这就是吸毒的后果
Smoking crack will do that to you.
-加尔文先生 -是特雷伊
- Mr. Gavin -- - It's Trey.
叫我特雷伊就好
You can call me Trey.
不好意思 能给我...
I'm sorry to ask, but can I get...
能给我一些巧克力吗
Can I get some chocolate?
毒瘾发作时 它们能帮我缓解痛苦
You know, it helps me when I'm like this.
当然可以 我马上让人送过来
Sure, we'll have that brought in for you right away.
再给你弄点咖啡
And some more coffee, too.
我真倒霉啊
I guess that's me.
现在我得伺候瘾君子了
Now I'm waiting on crackheads.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-既然你要去倒咖啡 能不能... -没门
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表