剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
不 不 谢谢你 你帮了很大忙了
No, no, sir, Thank you. You are very helpful.
很好
Great.
加西亚的律师已经跟奥斯卡做
So mr. Garcia's lawyer already contacted the hospital
器♥官♥移♥植♥的医院联♥系♥了
Where oscar got his organ transplant.
他威胁院方如果将男孩的病史
He threatened him with legal action
告诉我们就会采取法律行动
If they divulge any of the boy's medical history to us.
头有下落了吗
How about the heads?
你们找到头了吗
Have you found any of the heads yet?
我觉得会很有意思
I think it would be interesting.
当然 不是吗
It would, wouldn't it?
桑切斯警探
Detective Sanchez,
你怎么看奥斯卡口中的表哥桑乔的
What about Oscar's so-called cousin, Sancho?
我觉得这个人根本不存在 头儿
He doesn't exist, period, chief.
鲁本 你最好别呆在这儿
Ruben, you don't need to be hearing any of this.
让巴斯带你看电视去 巴斯
Go watch television with Buzz. Buzz!
如果胡里奥需要 我愿意把我的肾给他
I'd give one of my kidneys to Julio if he needed it.
单鲁本不可能说捐就捐
But Ruben couldn't just give Julio a kidney.
肯定会有相应的检查
There would have to be some kind of an exam
看看他们俩到底能不能配型成功
To make sure that they were a good match for each other.
对吗
Wouldn't they?
佩德罗·莫塔的病例表呢
Uh, where's Pedro Mota's chart from that clinic?
我有 头儿
Oh, I have it, chief!
有没有测试是有刀疤
Is there any kind of test in there
或脚踝骨折
That doesn't go with a knife wound
时不用做的
Or a broken ankle?
看一下 就在手术之后
Well, let's see. Right after the surgery,
医生在他的脚踝了放进了 骨钉
Where the doctor put a pin in his ankle,
这有...哇哦
There's a wow ...
电脑断层造影扫描吗
A CT angiogram scan?
这跟脚踝有什么...
Now, what would that have to do with...
流式荧光技术数字减影序血管造影检查
Luminex flow bead dsa determinations.
翻译 陶 翻译一下
English, Tao. English.
这些是对要进行移植的器官
These are medical assessments
尺寸及生存能力的
Used to determine the size and viability
医疗评估
Of organs for transplant,
由纳瓦罗医生执手
Ordered by a Dr. Navarro.
纳瓦罗 他是诊所里的志愿者
Dr. Navarro? But he only volunteers at the clinic.
他每天的工作是什么
What's his day job?
路易斯·纳瓦罗医生 手术及器♥官♥移♥植♥药物
Dr. Luis Navarro...surgery and transplant medicine.
特权准用 圣塞巴斯蒂安医院
Admitting privileges, St. Sebastian hospital.
维滕夫妇吗
Mr. and Mrs. Witten?
会好的
It's gonna be okay. All right?
一切都会好起来
Everything's gonna be okay.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你在等纳瓦罗医生
A-are you waiting for Dr. Navarro?
是的 他来了吗
Yes. Yes, I am. Is he here?
还没 但他马上就来
Uh, not yet, but we expect him any minute.
我先问你几个问题
I've just got a few more questions for you.
天哪 你开什么玩笑
Oh, my god. You're kidding me.
只是些基本问题
They're very basic.
你女儿的名字
Uh, your daughter's name,
她所需移植的器官
the organ she's receiving,
还有这颗心脏她等了多久
and how long she's been wai--
名字是玛丽·维滕
Mary Witten,
心脏移植
a heart,
她等了好几个月
and she's been waiting for months.
好几个月
Months.
实际上 我们几乎要放弃
I mean, in fact, we'd almost given up.
某天下午纳瓦罗医生打给我们
And then Dr. Navarro calls us this afternoon,
完全出乎意料
out of the blue,
告诉我们做好准备
and tells us to get ready.
我知道现在一定有另一个家庭
I... I hate to think about what some other family
承受着痛苦 但对于我们来说
is going through right now, but for us --
这就是个奇迹
for us, it's a miracle.
如果那颗心脏可以赶快来
If that heart can just get here.
局长 纳瓦罗医生还没
Chief. Dr. Navarro's still not --
大卫 我知道
Yes, David. I know.
局长 你们是什么人
"Chief"? Who are you?
心脏的事纳瓦罗医生是什么时候告诉你
When did Dr. Navarro tell you about the heart?
几个小时前 怎么了 出什么事
A couple of hours ago. Why? What's wrong?
很抱歉 我得先走一步
Uh... Excuse me. I'm -- I'm sorry.
-请让让 -不 你不能
- Excuse me, sir. - No, you can't do
干扰这次手术
anything to interfere with this surgery!
-请冷静 -这是我女儿唯一的机会
- Please, sir! - This is my daughter's only chance!
-继续走别回头 -发生什么事
- Keep walking. - What is it?!
你们为什么要跟纳瓦罗医生谈
Why do you want to talk to dr. Navarro?!
请你们告诉我 求求你们
Please, tell me! I'm begging you!
请不要做任何伤害玛丽的事
Please don't do anything to hurt Mary!
上帝啊 我的上帝啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
纳瓦罗医生 把手举起来
Dr. Navarro, put your hands up,
离开手术台
and step away from that table!
很遗憾 我不能这么做
Sorry, I can't do that.
这里是无菌室
This is a sterile environment.
打开那扇门 这个手术就前功尽弃
Opening that door could compromise my procedure.
医生 这是我们的目的
That's the point, doctor.
把手举起来 离开手术台
Put your hands in the air and move away from the table,
否则我就开枪
or I'm going to shoot you!
请瞄准我的头
Well, aim for my head, would you?
我是器官捐赠者
I'm an organ donor.
看看 这个男孩已经死了
Look. This boy is gone.
他的脑已经死亡
His brain, such as it was, is dead.
他的心
And his heart...
也停止跳动
...has stopped.
我已经取出了他的肾脏和肝脏
I've already removed his kidneys and liver,
这个男孩的预后已终止
So the boy's prognosis is terminal.
请不要试图强行进入
Please don't try and come in through --
那是树脂玻璃
Oh, that's plexiglas.
如果你要开枪的话
If you're gonna start shooting,
尽量别伤到自己
try not to hurt yourselves.
瞧瞧 这男孩已经死了
Look. The boy is dead.
门上是数字密♥码♥
And there's a numeric code on that door.
好好猜猜吧
So good luck with that.
加布里埃尔警探 站在凳子上
Detective Gabriel, stand on that chair,
看看尸体
and check out the body.
我们今晚的作为决定着一个年轻的生命
A young girl's life depends on what we do here tonight.
你指的是玛丽·维滕
You mean Mary Witten?
如果你们要在我结束前闯进来
If these men manage to break in here before I'm finished,
她必死无疑
she dies.
局长
Chief.
男孩的心脏已经停止跳动
That heart's not beating.
这男孩死了 局长 已经死了
He's -- the kid's dead, Chief. He's dead.
把你们的手♥机♥拿出来
Get out your cellphones, gentlemen.
把他的所作所为都录下来
I want video of this.
医生 这回你可惹大♥麻♥烦
You're in a world of trouble, doctor!
是吗 什么样的麻烦
Really? What kind of trouble are we talking about?
你涉嫌谋杀佩德罗·莫塔
In addition to killing Pedro Mota
并摘掉他的器官
and removing his organs, we just
现你又在我们的眼皮底下杀死这位年轻人
watched you murder this young man.
你确切知道他的正当死因
Are you sure you have a proper cause of death?
因为从我的角度看
Because from where I'm standing,
这个男孩死于脑出血
it looks like this boy died of a brain hemorrhage.
这就是验尸官将找出的死因
That's all your medical examiner is gonna find.
我向你保证
I promise you.
好吧 医生
All right, then, doctor.
你想跟我拖延时间 那我奉陪到底
You want to stall me? I can stall, too.
摘除那颗心脏需要多久
How long is that heart you've been working on good for?
三四个小时
Three hours? Four?
我们就在这里等
We'll just wait here
直到你决定配合我们
until you decide to be more forthcoming.
但请记住
And remember,
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表