剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Come on!
真见鬼
What the hell?!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?!
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 托雷斯先生
L.A.P.D., Mr. Torres!
不许动
Now, you stop moving!
我怎么了 我犯什么事了
What did I do? Ow! What did I do?
-你们在干什么 -我们在救你的命
- What are you doing?! - We're saving your life!
我未婚夫害我?
From my fiance?!
未婚夫
Fiance?
你们为什么这样对待马克
Why are you treating Marc like this?
老实说 女士
To be completely honest with you, ma'am,
他看起来有麻烦了
he looks like trouble.
莫非你们以为逮捕这个白♥痴♥寻梦浪人
So unless you are arrested this Dreamweaver idiot
可以因外遇而定罪咯
for cheating on his fiance --
而不是刑事犯罪 因为 我们现在没有任何证据
not a criminal offense, by the way -- we got nothing on him.
是我让他们去抓马克·托雷斯的 不是他们自己去的
I gave the order to arrest Marc Torres, not them.
我当时和你在一起 你没下命令
I was with you. You did not give that order.
是啊 你没下令
Yeah, you were not in charge.
是泰勒和普罗文茨
It was either Taylor or Provenza
没有逮捕令就下令私闯民宅
who made the call to break in without a warrant.
那么 是什么理由让你
So, why did you think it was worth it
在没有证据的情况下
to bust in on this couple
擅闯民宅 抓这个家伙
without enough evidence to hold this guy?
你是说除了
You mean besides the fact
他前天晚上杀人的事之外的理由吗
that he killed his date from the night before last?
难道你想让他在洛杉矶警♥察♥的眼皮子底下
Did you want us to let him murder someone
杀了人才算吗
while under L.A.P.D. Surveillance?
因为那样我们再抓他就没任何问题了
Because then we could have held him without any problems.
我们不会有问题的
But we won't have any problems anyway
只要让我和那家伙谈个10分钟
if you let me just talk to the guy for 10 minutes.
我不想让她参与这案子
I really don't want her involved.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
你们真想让我问这家伙这些问题吗
Uh, do you really need me to ask this guy these questions?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我们可以在10分钟内逮捕马克·托雷斯
We can arrest Marc Torres in 10 minutes
如果这的人能冷静点 让我完成工作的话
if everyone will just calm down and let me do my job.
好吗 可以吗
Okay? May I?
我想你们还是愿意让我当你们领导的
I thought y'all wanted me to be your boss.
同志们好
Gentlemen.
队长好
Captain.
托雷斯先生
Mr. Torres,
我是洛杉矶警局的副局长布兰达·雷·强生
I'm deputy Chief Brenda leigh Johnson of the L.A.P.D.,
这位是FBI特别探员福瑞茨·霍华德
and this is Special Agent Fritz Howard of the FBI.
感谢您与我们合作
We want to thank you so much for cooperating with us.
我他妈为什么在这
Why the hell am I here?
我们也正想弄清楚
We're just about to get to the bottom of that.
桑切斯警探 请您
Detective Sanchez, would you please
打开马克的手铐 让他好受点
uncuff Marc, here, so that he's comfortable?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好的 那么 首先
All right, then, first things first.
FBI有几个问题想问你
The FBI has a few questions that they need you to answer
因为计算机服务器问题
because of a computer server issue.
你的未婚妻 黛比
We've got your fiance, Debbie,
正在隔壁房♥间等你
waiting for you in the next room.
霍华德探员 你可以开始了
Agent Howard, if you'd like to start.
托雷斯先生
Mr. Torres...
你认识这个女人吗 朱迪·林恩
Do you know this woman, Judy Lynn?
你说黛比在这?
Uh, you said Debbie's here?
她在 在等你 而且她很困惑
She is, waiting for you. And she's very confused.
强生局长 您介意吗
Chief Johnson, do you mind?
不 一点也不 对不起 继续
Oh, no. Not at all. So sorry. Go ahead.
你认识这个女人吗 朱迪·林恩
Do you know this woman, Judy Lynn?
不
No.
不认识
No.
你...
Did --
你昨晚和她约会过吗
did you go on a date with her the night before last?
没有 没
Nope. No.
-你进过她的公♥寓♥吗 -没
- Were you ever in her apartment? - No.
没有
No.
你和她发生过性关系吗
Did you ever have sex with her?
当然没有
Of course not.
我已经订婚了 上帝啊
I'm engaged. God.
不错 很好 有才
That's great, just great. Brilliant.
我的问题就这些
That's all for me.
我想现在该强生局长问问题了
I believe Chief johnson has some questions for you now.
-你认识这个女人吗 朱迪·林恩 -我刚说过 不认识
- Do you know this woman, Judy Lynn? - I just told you no.
这是所有的聊天记录
Here is all the communication,
包括你和朱迪·林恩之间
including pictures and e-mails exchanged
在交♥友♥网♥站上
between you and Judy Lynn,
发送的图片和电子邮件
using an Internet dating website
网站叫做洛城交♥友♥网♥
called LAGuysandDolls.Com.
那是朱迪吗
That's Judy?
好吧 我可能是和她聊过天
Uh, well, yeah, I-I might've written to her maybe,
但她和照片上看起来不大一样
but she looks different than her other photos.
你去过她的公♥寓♥吗
Did you ever go to her apartment?
没 从来没
No. Never.
这些是摄像头
These are pictures taken from the security cameras
在朱迪·林恩公♥寓♥大门前拍到的镜头
above the front door of Judy Lynn's building.
你可以看到你穿着夹克
You'll notice you in your sport coat
从你车里出来
exiting your vehicle
而且 这张 走进了公♥寓♥
and again, here, entering the building.
我认识一个人 也在那儿住
I-I know somebody who lives in that same place.
所以...
So...
只是巧合罢了
That's a coincidence.
真的吗
Really?
这有枚指纹是从你车上取下的
Here is a fingerprint that was taken off of your vehicle.
而这枚指纹...
And this one...
是从朱迪的公♥寓♥里
Was taken from inside Judy's apartment
一瓶水蜜桃味的润滑剂上取下的
off a bottle of peach-flavored lubricant.
它们非常吻合
They match perfectly.
这也是巧合吗 托雷斯先生
Is that a coincidence, too, Mr. Torres?
你和朱迪·林恩发生过性关系吗
Did you have sex with Judy Lynn?
桑切斯警探
Because Detective Sanchez here
在你今天下午的约会现场取到一根吸管
took a straw that you were using from your date this afternoon,
如果我们收集的吸管上的DNA
and if the DNA that we collected off that straw
和在朱迪·林恩身上发现的吻合的话...
matches what we found in Judy Lynn --
好吧 你们想知道什么
all right! What do you want from me?
我是和她约过会 做过爱
I went on a date with her. We had sex.
然后我很快就走了
And then I got out of there as fast as I could.
因为 你知道吗 她吓坏我了
Because you know what? She kind of freaked me out.
怎么吓你的
Freaked you out how?
我们到了她家后 她几乎攻击了我
When we got to her place, she practically attacked me.
接着她几乎竭斯底里
A-and then -- then she got all hysterical
当我告诉她我得走了时
when I told her I had to leave.
在我洗澡时 她用钥匙划了我的车
And she keyed my car when I was in the shower.
这婊♥子♥
Bitch.
朱迪攻击你
Judy attacked you?
你们俩打起来了吗
Did y'all get into a fight?
因为我不知道你走时她是什么样
Because I don't know what she looked like when you left her,
但我发现她时 她是这个样子
but here's how she looked when I met her.
那晚你们出去看了电影
The night y'all went to the movies,
朱迪·林恩被残忍♥杀害了
Judy Lynn was brutally murdered.
而现在 托雷斯先生 你却撒谎不认识她
And now, Mr. Torres, you lied about knowing her,
撒谎说没和她约会
you lied about going on a date with her,
撒谎说没进她公♥寓♥
you lied about being in her apartment,
还撒谎说没和她发生性关系
and you lied about having sex with her!
你大声说出这些的时候 真不咋地
When you say it all out loud like that, it sounds pretty bad.
没错 我说谎了
Yeah, I lied.
我未婚妻就在隔壁
My fiance's in the next room.
我甚至都不知道你们意欲何为
I didn't even know what this was about, all right?
但我有不少亲戚是警♥察♥
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表