剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
好的 那很好
Okay, that's good.
只不过 他死了
Only he turned up dead...
在房♥车里
in a trailer...
房♥车里有毒品的痕迹
where drugs had been present
但没有找到
but couldn't be found.
那就是说有未缴获毒品 两具尸体
Okay, so we have missing drugs and two dead bodies.
有嫌疑犯吗
Any suspects?
只有那两个女人
Only the women...
但她们在第一个受害人被杀期间
who were with lieutenants Flynn and Provenza
跟富林和普罗文茨副队长在一起的
during the time of the first death.
富林和普罗文茨
Flynn and Provenza.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea how difficult it is
在你竞选警♥察♥局局长时
to explain this kind of behavior
要解释这种事情是多么困难的事吗
when you're applying to be chief of police?
理解
I might.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我被硬拉过来参加警♥察♥局局长竞选
I've been drafted to apply for the Chief's position.
这不是我自己的主意
Believe me, it wasn't my idea.
硬拉 谁硬拉你了
Drafted... who exactly drafted you?
洛杉矶警局女警协调员 雷达队长
The L.A.P.D. women's coordinator, Captain Raydor.
她担心部门内的其他女性官员
She was concerned that other female officers
不会递交申请书
from within the department weren't applying.
给我一天好好想想
I need a day to think about this.
什么
What?
我说给我一天时间好好想想
I said I need a day to think about this!
考虑到我雇用你 把你带到这里
Considering that I hired you, I brought you here,
过去五年里 每次你面临争端
And I've backed you up in every confrontation
我都全力支持你
you've provoked over the last five years,
我认为这要求并不高 你觉得呢
I don't think that's much to ask. Do you?
好 我们明天再谈
Fine. We'll talk about it tomorrow.
那我要求配备的缉毒警探呢
What about my request for narcots officers?
驳回 好的
Denied. Fine.
我们会尽力的
We'll do what we can.
我当然希望
I certainly hope
我对这次调查的领导不当
my inability to conduct this investigation properly
不会对你产生不良的影响
doesn't end up reflecting poorly on you.
头儿 我要跟你谈这小隔间的事
Chief, I need to talk to you about this cubicle business.
等我解决了那两件谋杀案
I'll be happy to discuss your workspace with you,
就和你讨论小隔间的事情 长官
Commander, just as soon as I sort out my double homicide.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding.
巴斯 她们有没有说什么重要的事情
Buzz, have our guests said anything I should care about?
你有兴趣知道美黑化妆品
Do you have any interest in bronzer,
润唇膏 脱毛膏的事吗
lip gloss, or waxing?
加布里埃尔警探
Detective Gabriel,
缉毒犬在公♥寓♥的调查有什么进展
anything from the canine unit at the condo?
是的 就跟在房♥车里一样
Yes... just like in the trailer,
警犬闻出了毒品
the dogs went crazy.
但是同样没有找到毒品
And just like in the trailer, no narcotics were found.
局长 我查了艾什莉和琳达
Chief, I've gone over all the flight logs
前两年当班的
from all the trips that Ashley and Linda
所有航♥班♥飞行记录
worked on during the past two years.
她们和莱恩·韦德一起飞的时间超过90次
It looks like they flew with Ryan Wade over 90 times.
你就不要再提你们的女朋友
So much for your girlfriend
不太认识那死去的房♥客的话了
barely knowing her dead houseguest.
局长 他们一起工作
Chief, just because they worked together
并不意味着他们互相了解
doesn't mean that they knew each other.
我的意思是 你觉得
I mean, you think
我会知道巴斯在下班后干什么吗
I have a clue as to what Buzz does off the clock?
还有一件事情 头儿
Something else, Chief.
验尸官在检查被害乘务员的口袋时
The morgue went through our dead flight attendant's
找到了房♥车的钥匙
pockets and found his key to the trailer.
鉴于凶手是自己把门锁上的
Given that the killer locked the door behind them...
他们自己肯定得有钥匙
They must have had their own key.
谢谢 警探
Thank you, Detective.
局长 死在公♥寓♥里的受被害人胡塞·科托
Chief... Jose Coto, the dead guy at the condo?
联邦调查局对他也有调查
Turns out the feds had a flag on him.
我们跟调查局的人通了电♥话♥
We traded calls with the bureau,
有个特工想跟你谈谈
and there's an Agent who would like a word with you.
等一下
Just one second.
不管怎样 莱恩·韦德不是自杀的
Look, no matter what, Ryan Wade didn't shoot himself,
至少还有一位凶手没有找到
so there's still at least one killer outstanding.
我还要知道那两个女人知道的所有事情
And I want to know everything that those women know.
但是 头儿
But, Chief, look,
我跟你一样想尽早把这案子结了
I'm as anxious to close this as you are.
但是艾什莉和琳达
But Ashley and Linda...
她们都是非常值得尊敬的女士
these are very respectable ladies.
-富林 帮我说明一下 -没问题
- Flynn, back me up here. - Sure thing.
局长
Chief,
我们是昨天刚认识这些女人的吗
did we meet these girls yesterday?
是的
Absolutely.
我们很了解她们吗 不了解
Do we know them well? I mean, hardly.
我会把自己的信誉
I mean, would I stake my
压在她们是否诚实上吗 不会
reputation on their being on the up-and-up? No.
她们有可能
Is it possible that they...
富林 你一点忙都没帮上
Way to back me up, Flynn!
这个叫莱恩的受害者
And this dead Ryan guy...
他可能会和其他什么人扯上关系
I mean, he could be mixed up with anybody.
副队长 你觉得有没有可能
Lieutenant, has it even occurred to you
这些女人跟你们约会
that these women just asked y'all out
是想利用你们
'cause they were using you?
什么 这不可能
What?! That's crazy!
我才不要回应这种羞辱人的问题
I won't even dignify that with a response!
我知道怎么回事
I know what's what.
这些女人为我们着迷
And these girls are crazy about us!
你们完全不相信吗
Is that so hard to believe?
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
我忙得不可开交
I've been running all over,
我本应该打电♥话♥告诉你
and I should have called to say that this murder,
谋杀案被害人从一位变成了两位
which is actually now two murders,
时间花费的比我预计的长
is taking a lot longer than I expected.
你才刚刚开始
You've only just begun.
这是洪都拉斯的米格尔·迪亚兹
Meet Miguel Diaz... From Honduras.
他在这里做运输生意
He owns a freight business here,
我们怀疑他实际上
which we suspected
是在做毒品生意
was enabling a growing drug operation.
你们昨晚找到的那个人
Jose Coto...
胡塞·科托也来自洪都拉斯
the guy you found last night, also from Honduras...
是迪亚兹的一位司机
was one of Diaz's drivers.
现在他死在乘务员的公♥寓♥里
Now, he shows up dead in a flight attendant's condo,
这样就说得通了
and suddenly it all makes sense.
迪亚兹的运输生意只是个幌子
Diaz's freight business is a front.
便于他洗钱
Lets him launder money
同时也为毒品走私做掩护
while serving as a decoy for the drug smuggling,
现在我们认为有航♥空♥公♥司♥人员参与
which we now believe is handled by airline personnel.
今天
Well, as of today,
迪亚兹少了一位手下
Diaz has one less operative working for him.
还有两个现在在大厅里
And I got two more down the hall
我看她们也快要招供了
I think are ready to spill.
-等我查清楚就告诉你 -事实上
- I'll let you know what I find out. - Actually...
布兰达
Brenda...
甜心
Honey...
我被派到这来
I've been sent here...
用甜言蜜语刺探你调查情况
to wheedle my way into your investigation.
这就是我的甜蜜手段
This is me wheedling.
在毒品侦查这方面我们的确缺少人手 但是
We are shorthanded when it comes to narcotics, but...
是你帮我解决我的案子
would you be helping me solve my case
还是我帮你解决你的案子
or would I be helping you solve yours?
我们两个一起办案
Is it impossible to think
就不能有个和谐的大结局吗
that we could work this out happily together?
可能吧
Probably.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表