剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
里面可不许轮滑
Hey, no skating inside.
鲁本
Ruben
我给你买♥♥的字谜书在哪儿
Where's that game thing I bought you?
放家里了
I left it at home
我没想到你会提早从营地接我出来
'cause I didn't know you were gonna take me out of camp.
营地?
Camp?
你送他参加野营吗
You have him in camp?!
再不会了
Not anymore.
怎么
What?
小不点
Kid.
你 听好
Hi. Listen up.
我要你去巴斯那里
Look, I want you to go over there with Buzz,
他会在电脑上给你
and he's gonna pull something up on the internet
-找些东西玩 -很会指挥人嘛
- for you to do. - You're bossy.
快去
Get.
鲁本 我说过里面不许轮滑
Ruben! I said no skating inside!
听着
Look.
没法带孩子时的紧急措施
Emergencies happen when you have kids.
你可没有孩子 胡里奥
You don't have kids, Julio.
陶有孩子 我也有
Tao has kids. I have kids.
而你带的是别人的孩子
You have someone else's kid.
根本不是一个概念
That's completely different.
什么营地
What's this camp?
运动营
It's all-day sports.
我只想找个安全的地方
I just thought that I would find a safe place
可以让鲁本自♥由♥地玩上一整天
where Ruben could play all day.
但知道吗
But get this.
营地里的足球老师
The camp's soccer coach
那人只被判过两次商店偷窃
was convicted of shoplifting two --
等等 你是说你违纪
Wait, wait! Are you telling me that you did
偷查了那人的犯罪记录
an illegal background check on this guy?
不是
No.
他的车看起来很可疑
His car looked suspicious,
所以我查了他的车牌号♥
so I ran his plates.
-胡扯 -不是的 我...
- Bullshit. - No, I --
你认为我很好糊弄吗
How stupid do you think I am?
在找到这孩子母亲前 我会照顾他
I got to look after this kid until I find his mother!
找他母亲的事又怎么样了
What about finding his mother?
为什么进展这么慢
Why is that taking you so long?
-有什么不顺利 -不知道啊
- What's the hold-up? - I don't know.
我联♥系♥过墨西哥警局
I'm calling Mexican law enforcement.
也在网上登了寻人启事
I'm doing Internet searches for family members.
所有办法我都试过
I'm trying everything that I can!
行了
All right.
知道吗 胡里奥
You know what, Julio?
我想你需要帮助
I think you need some help.
这里是重案组的
Lieutenant andy Flynn.
福林副队 有事请讲
Major crimes. Can I help you?
米琪 好久不见
Hey, Mikki. How are you doing?
是人体的某部分肢体吗
Is this like body parts from one person?
肢体?
Body parts?
通知头儿
Call the Chief.
那么 尸体主干还在袋子里吗
So, human remains in a bag?
是什么样的袋子
What kind of bag?
等我一下
Give me one second. Okay?
谢谢 门多萨警探
Thank you, Detective Mendoza.
我的荣幸 局长
My pleasure, chief.
您看起来风采依旧啊
You are looking better than ever.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉就这个案子打扰你们
Sorry to call you out on something like this,
但形势严峻不得不上报
but I think the circumstances demand it.
什么情况
What circumstances?
两个月前 离这里几个街区远
Two months ago, a few blocks from here,
我们在垃圾箱内发现
we found a trash bag in a dumpster
一具被垃圾袋装着的无头尸体
with a hacked-up body inside it,
尸体的头和双臂不见踪影
except the head and the hands were missing.
我们进入暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划数据库进行了比对
We entered murder details into VICAP.
发现与在圣迭戈和菲尼克斯发生的
Some good matches with some Cartel Killings
几起团伙杀人有相似点
In San Diego and Phoenix.
等等 那组织把尸体
Wait. So the Cartel filled garbage bags
装进垃圾袋
with hacked-up bodies?
还砍下手和头吗
Without the hands and head?
手和头没被砍
The hands were there...
但脸被划得血肉模糊
And the skulls, but the faces had been cut off.
三周前 我们发现也发现过类似的尸体袋
And three weeks ago, we found another bag like this one.
没头 没手
No head. No hands.
加上这个总共三袋
This one here makes three.
陶副队 在里面找到脑袋
Lieutenant Tao, did you find a head in there
和手了吗
or some hands?
肯定没有脑袋
Definitely no head,
还不肯定有没有手
but not sure about the hands.
我愿代劳 局长
I can do that for you, ma'am.
不必劳烦
That's not necessary.
其他尸体有提取过DNA没有
So, did you take DNA samples from the other bodies?
提取了 局长 没有匹配的
Yes, ma'am. No hits yet.
好吧 三位受害人
Okay. So, three victims.
我想其他两位在太平间
I assume the others are still at the morgue?
没头 没手 没人领尸
No head, no hands, no funeral service.
圣迭戈 菲尼克斯 现在轮到洛城
So, San diego, Phoenix, and now Los Angeles.
看来那团伙北上了
Sounds like the Cartel activity is headed north,
而且这里是黑帮的地盘
and this is gang territory.
这街区的黑帮
Is the gang in this neighborhood
都勾搭上杀人团伙了吗
even connected to Cartels?
桑切斯警探在哪里
Where's Detective Sanchez?
还有普罗文茨副队
And Lieutenant Provenza?
在找另外一个不见的人
Checking on another missing person.
还没找到
Still?!
我知道当地的黑帮 叫六芒
I know the local gang. The six points.
和杀人团伙没有往来
No Cartel connections,
但有可能互相为敌
but maybe they're seen as competition.
门多萨
Mendoza!
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
怎么回事 长官
Excuse me, sir?
在未经我允许前 你无权私自
You have no authority to transfer cases to major crimes
上报案件给重案组
without going through me.
我们队长让我们联♥系♥你
Our watch commander told us to contact you,
但没人找得到你的办公室
but no one could find your office.
时间紧促 我就...
The clock was ticking. I thought --
打断一下 长官 一分钟
Excuse me, commander. One second.
门多萨警探
Detective Mendoza,
再回顾一下 在过去两个月内
Just to be clear, in the last two months,
你们发现三名受害者
You found three victims hacked up into pieces
被肢解后装入垃圾袋 然后丢进垃圾箱是吗
and tossed into trash bags in local dumpsters?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我想这案子上报给重案组合情合理
I think it's fair to call this a major crime,
长官 你也这样认为吧
commander, don't you?
话是这么说
Well yeah.
但应该由我通知你们 而不是她
But I should have been the one to tell you, not her.
门多萨警探 多谢你的协助
Detective Mendoza, thank you so much for your help.
这里就交给我们
We'll take it from here.
很荣幸能帮上忙 局长
Glad to help you, ma'am.
每次见到您 都这么令人高兴
And always, good to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
顺便说一句
By the way,
祝局长之位手到擒来
Good luck on the chief sweepstakes.
坐在大桌子后面 您一定更飒爽英姿
You'd look even better sitting behind the big desk.
她这话什么意思
And what did she mean by that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我申请了警♥察♥总长的职位
I applied for Chief of Police.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表