剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
你在洛城警局已任职...
And you've been with the l.A.P.D. now for...
五年有余
A little over five years.
当真
Really?
看起来不止
It seems longer.
在此之前 你先后任职于华盛顿警局
Before that, you were with the Atlanta P.D.,
和亚特兰大警局
and before that, the Washington, D.C., --
-是这样吧 -对 没错
- police force. Is that right? - Yes, it is.
雷德队长 你得先告诉我
You know, Captain Raydor, I could probably be much
为什么进行这个内部调查
more helpful with your internal-affairs investigation
我才帮得上忙不是吗
if I knew what it was about.
大家都这么想的
You'd be surprised how many people think that.
但你能帮我的就是
But the best way to help me, really,
好好答完提问 越详尽越好
is to answer my questions as thoroughly as possible.
你与保罗局长是在华盛顿初次见面
Now, you first met Chief Pope in washington, D.C. --
没错吧
Is that correct?
对 没错
Yes, it is.
保罗局长和这次调查有关
Is he the subject of this --
你们是何时遇到 又是怎样遇到的
Can you tell me how and when the two of you first met?
1997年3月 当时我还是
In March of 1997, I became Liaison Officer
联邦政♥府♥
from the... Department of State
与华盛顿警局间的联络官
to the D.C. Police Department,
当时保罗局长任副局长
where Chief Pope was Deputy Chief.
你和保罗局长工作关系如何
And how was your working relationship with Chief Pope?
很好 事实上 是他说服我
Excellent -- in fact, we got along so well
辞去旧职
That, he convinced me to leave my job
并加入华盛顿警局
and join the D.C. Police Department.
给我一绝佳机会
Gave me an excellent opportunity
以观摩学习他卓越的领导才能
to observe his leadership skills close up.
然后你们俩有了外遇是吗
Because the two of you were having an affair?
这样的工作压力和日夜操劳之下
When you work the hours we do,
若换做是你
under pressured situations, it's not unusual
和同事日久生情 也是可能的
to find yourself involved with a co-worker.
即使是已婚人士吗
Even a married one?
开始约会时
He didn't tell me he was married
我不知道他已婚
when we first started seeing each other.
当然 这并不意味他不是
Of course, that does not make him
一名优秀的警局总长候选人
a bad candidate for chief of police.
你知道他还要采访多久吗
You know how much longer she'll be in there?
不知道 注意墙漆未干
No. Don't touch the paint, please.
我敢说 如果是局长说了算
I can tell you, if it's up to the chief,
采访很快就会结束
she's not gonna be in there long.
但这次不简单
It's not a social call.
雷达队长正在进行
Captain Raydor's conducting
内务部的一些调查
some sort of investigation for internal affairs.
这不是调查
It's not an investigation.
是对保罗的个人背景核实
It's a background check on Pope.
他要竞选下一任警♥察♥总长职务
He wants to be the next chief of police.
内务组要与
I.A.'s talking to everyone of rank
他的每一个直属手下谈过
who works directly for him.
那我肯定是下一个受访对象
I'm sure I'll be next.
你分配到办公室了吗
Do you have your own office yet?
没
No.
雷达队长 我认为这些问题
Captain Raydor, I'm finding
过于涉及个人私生活
these questions extremely personal.
我向你保证 如果是关于私生活
I assure you, if it were personal,
在这里的就不会是我
I would not be here now.
我与保罗局长的恋情
The intimate part of my relationship with Chief Pope
在华盛顿就已结束
ended in D.C.
我清楚记得 是在我任职于
And is a matter of record
洛城警局前 保罗局长主动提出的分手
disclosed by Chief Pope himself before I was even hired.
但如果说保罗局长设立重案组
But if Chief Pope created major crimes
是特地为将你调来洛城
specifically to bring you to Los Angeles --
不 在我来之前 重案组这个部门
No, major crimes was just another name for a division
已设立并运行一年整
that had been in operation
只是没叫这个名字而已
for an entire year before I even arrived.
重案组不是为我一人而设
It was not created specifically for me.
它的作用是为了保护当局
It was designed to prevent the department
不受辛普森案及兰帕特反黑组暴♥力♥执法
from suffering through another crisis like it had
等这类丑闻的影响
With the O.J. And rampart investigations.
这都是保罗局长的功劳
And, to Chief Pope's credit,
如果你想看 可以看到
the division is performing exactly as designed,
一切都依计划顺利运行着
as you can see for yourself.
谢谢 我非常想一睹重案组之风采
Thank you. I would love to see for myself.
在此之前
You know, prior to this,
我曾与你共同处理过案件
You and I have pursued parallel investigations.
但为了让我能好好看一看
But for me to really get a good look
重案组如何破案
at how major crimes operates,
你们下一个案件调查 我必须随行观摩
I do need to accompany you on your next investigation.
激动人心
Fantastic.
你说了些什么
What did you say?
我能说些什么 威尔
What was I supposed to say, Will?
她代表内务部 我当然得承认
She's from internal affairs. I had to say yes, didn't I?
当然
Of course, yeah.
对 对 你做得对
No, no, no, you did the right thing.
我们得这样想
And we have to think that internal affairs
内务组在竞选初期
interviewing my subordinates so early
便寻访我的下属是件好事
in the selection process is good for me.
雷达队长拿着她的报告小红本
Captain Raydor poking around my division
跟着我的部门可不是件好事
with her little rule book isn't good for me.
世事难料
As it happens,
正有个绝佳的机会
I've just been handed the perfect opportunity for her to
让她随行又不会添乱子
tag along without causing too much trouble --
是市长钦点的案子
special request from the mayor.
所为何事
What about?
市长好友梅丽莎和格雷戈里·迪斯肯夫妇
His friends Melissa and Gregory Disken
声称他们家的保姆失踪
Have reported their nanny missing.
他们想让我去带孩子吗
They're hoping I'll babysit?
你没听到是"市长"钦点吗
Did you not hear the word "Mayor" in all that?
听着 这个钦点案可是让我可以
Look, this special request gives me an opportunity
天天和这位握有下任警♥察♥总长
for daily updates with the man
任命权的大人交流感情的大好机会
who will ultimately pick the next chief of police,
别发牢骚 把此案看成是天大机遇
So quit complaining and see this as a huge opportunity.
对你而言
For you.
是对我们而言
For us.
市里正闹缺钱荒
The city is out of money.
整个部门几乎工作一周
The entire department is working one week on,
休息一周
one week off.
地铁部已被拆分
They've already split up metro division.
现在顶着压力没有将重案组
The only thing stopping major crimes
资产重组并出♥售♥的可都是我
from being chopped up and sold for parts right now is me.
找回保姆 好好表现给雷达队长看看
So find the nanny, impress Captain Raydor,
让我们有点好消息 向市长汇报
Let's have something good to tell the mayor.
保姆名叫阿德里亚娜·戈麦斯
So, this nanny, this Adriana Gomez --
失踪有多久
How long has she been missing?
-快有三十六小时 -威尔
- It's almost 36 hours. - Oh, Will.
这连登记上报为
That isn't even long enough
失踪人口的条件都没达到
to file a missing-persons report.
等我坐上下一任的位子
Feel free to lodge a complaint with my office
随时欢迎来投诉
after I'm sworn in for a five-year term.
这个案子
How am I supposed to explain
我该怎么向雷达队长解释
this investigation to Captain Raydor?
她能问你什么
What's she gonna ask you?
向我解释解释 找回一名保姆
Now, how exactly does tracking down someone's nanny
怎么能成为重案组的案子
qualify as a major crime?
我纯粹是以第三方的身份提问
I ask as a purely neutral observer.
保罗局长认为这个失踪案很重要
Chief Pope feels this may end up being a critical missing,
他这么说 我就这么做
and I'm going to treat it that way.
你都记下来了
What are you writing down?
老爸 是警♥察♥
Dad, it's the cops.
请进
Please come in.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表