剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
This guy made over 11 dates on this site
钓到了11个约会的机会
using the same line.
泰勒
Taylor?
我们要核实这些女孩
We're checking on all those girls
都安全
to make sure they're okay.
听好了
Listen up.
我在车管所找到了马克·托雷斯的住址
I just got Marc Torres' address from DMV.
如果要搜查他家的话
If we're going to get a search warrant for his home,
现在是个好时机
now looks like a perfect time.
为什么是明天而不是其他时间
What makes tomorrow better than any other day?
因为市长刚刚跟
Because the Mayor's just finished interviewing
其他四个局长候选人面谈过
the other four applicants for Chief of Police.
你是唯一的女性
And you're the only woman,
所以你会留下生动的印象
so you'll make for a vivid contrast.
我觉得我们要利用
I think that we should capitalize
你女性的优势
on your feminine strengths.
是哪些呢
Which are?
局长 不要误解我的话
Uh, don't take this the wrong way, Chief.
我一直很崇拜
Because I have always admired
你不追随潮流
with how little you care about current fashion.
但是 你的包
And the -- the purse.
那个
That...
那个包
That purse.
拜托 那个包
Come on. That -- the -- the purse.
这个包会让别人低估你
This purse helps people underestimate you,
我觉得
which I think, you know, is a good thing
面对罪犯时 这是好事
when it comes to criminals.
但是你要给市长...
But the Mayor --
留下深刻印象
he's somebody you really want to impress,
我想我们是否可以...
so I was wondering if we could --
队长 我有很多漂亮衣服
You know, Captain, I have a lot of nice clothes.
但我不想在工作时过分讲究穿着
I just don't like to overdress at work.
绝对是这样的
Absolutely.
知道吗
And you know what?
没有人会那样觉得
There's no one that would ever accuse you of that.
你要给市长留下的印象是
But we want the Mayor's first impression of you
能掌控好权力的女人
to be as a woman capable of handling a lot of power,
看到你 想到的是...
to look at you and think something like...
你看起来好极了
You look great.
你也一样
You too. You too.
看到本人跟照片相差不大
It's always a relief
很让人松一口气
when people resemble their pictures a little.
你本人看起来比照片更棒
Well, you look even better than yours.
我甚至还准备了一小段演讲
You know, I had a speech ready,
以防你想要逃开
just in case your first inclination was to run.
是什么
Which was?
或许我不是你想象的那样
I know that I'm maybe not what you had in mind...
你的意思是因为我是女人
You mean because I'm a woman.
不不不
No. No, no.
因为大部分警♥察♥局长的候选人
Because most candidates for Chief of Police
都有参加过知名度测试
run popularity contests,
你在政♥治♥上 不是受欢迎的类型
and you're not especially political,
甚至都不喜欢政♥治♥
well-liked, or even friendly.
我对政♥治♥一点都不感兴趣
I'm not interested in politics at all.
是的
Exactly.
因此你不会把洛杉矶警局预算危机
And therefore, you won't blame the Mayor
怪在市长身上
for the L.A.P.D.'S budgetary crisis
或者公开要求他解决这个问题
or publicly demand that he fix it.
局长
Chief...
好了
Okay.
今天下午
There is a reason
开短会是有原因的
that this is a short meeting in the afternoon,
因为市长真正想要了解的是
because all the Mayor really wants to know is
你们两个相处得会怎样
how the two of you will get along.
我希望
I hope you don't mind
你不会介意这个闪电约会
this little -- I don't know -- speed date.
不会 我理解
Oh, no. I get it. Totally.
把这个看做
Think of it as a...
化学实验
chemistry test.
有件事情我想要知道
And there was this one thing I wanted to know about.
什么事情
What thing?
"事实上 你看起来让人迷惑"
"Honestly, you look like trouble"?
是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
一年前 我被甩了
I got dumped about a year ago.
我不确定
And I wasn't sure that I was, you know,
我是否可以重新开始
ready to put myself back out there.
当我看到你的简介和照片时
But then I saw your profile and your picture.
我不知道 我心动了一下
I don't know. My heart moved a little.
这种话不可能成功的
No way this rap works.
是的
Yeah.
如果可以 以后我一字不改地用
If it does, I'll be using it word for word.
可能你只是对我说 但...
Maybe it's just me, but...
听起来好像说过很多次的样子
That sounded a little rehearsed.
给他点颜色 珍妮
You tell him, Jenny.
你有点多疑了
Wow. You're a little cynical.
不
No.
我是比较谨慎
I'm a lot cautious.
我在前挡泥板下放了跟踪装置
So, I stuck the tracking device underneath the front fender.
现在 我们来看看...
So now, let's see what we have in the way of...
托雷斯先生的指纹
Fingerprints, Mr. Torres.
我得回去上班了
I have to get back to work.
好吧
Yeah.
那么...
So...
下周一起看电影 或者...
Movies next week or...?
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧
All right.
再见
Bye.
好的 巴斯 咱们走
All right, Buzz. Let's go.
-有点进展 头儿 -不错
- Little update, Chief? - Right.
抱歉
Pardon me.
我们拿到了托雷斯的DNA样本
We got our DNA sample from Torres,
已经送到实验室
and it's off to the lab.
我们也把他车上的指纹
We also matched fingerprints off his car
和犯罪现场的做了比对
to those in the victim's apartment.
现在 陶认为他把车一直停在朱迪楼下
Now, Tao thinks he might've paused outside Judy's building
是因为有人用钥匙划了他的车
because someone keyed his car while he was inside.
我们不知道
We don't know.
听着 我们有个问题
Look, we have a problem.
什么问题
What's that?
马克·托雷斯还和另一个人约会
Marc Torres is on another date.
什么
What?!
这个女人在
The young Lady was waiting
拉奇芒德村的某个地方等他
for him on a corner in Larchmont Village.
我们不知道她是谁 从哪来
We don't know who she is or where she came from.
我们只知道
What we do know is
他带她去吃了晚餐 看了场电影
that he took her to dinner and a movie.
-就跟约朱迪时一样 -那么现在呢
- Just like Judy. - And now?
现在他的车停在
Now he's just parked
梅尔罗斯市的一栋楼下
beneath an apartment building on Melrose.
可... 那不是他家的地址
But, uh... It's not his home address.
-局长 你得... -稍等 稍等
- Chief, you already - one second. One second.
长官 决不能
Commander, under no circumstances
让马可·托雷斯
is Marc Torres to be left alone
再和其他女人同处一室
with another woman in her apartment.
-明白 -谢谢
- Got it. - Thank you.
42号♥车位 42
Spot 42. 42!
是谁的车位
Whose spot is that?!
207房♥间的
Uh, apartment 207.
好的 带我们去 快走
All right, take us there! Come on, take us!
咱们走
Let's go!
快点
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表