剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
that I can do to help the police,
我当然会帮忙
of course, I want to do it.
如我所讲 我不清楚
Like I said, I-I had no idea
丹尼斯和谁在一起混
who Dennis was running around with.
我不知道我还能帮上什么忙
I don't know what I can tell you beyond that.
那你的邻居基恩又是怎么回事呢
Not even about your neighbor Gene?
他同这件事有关系吗
Is he mixed up in all this?
基恩说
Well, Gene says,
过去4年里
in the last four years,
他参与了30多起入室盗窃
he's participated in over 30 burglaries
和10起银行抢劫 都是你策划的 先生
and 10 bank robberies planned by you, sir.
等等 什么
Wait! What?
我们已经找到了你偷走的保险柜 贝利先生
Look, we already found the safes you stole, Mr. Bailey.
我们从你兄弟会会友的屋子里找到的
We collected them from your fraternity brother's house.
还有那些录像
Not to mention all the video footage
里边有你戴棒球帽的身影
We have of you in a baseball cap,
递给银行职员恐吓纸条
handing threatening notes to tellers.
但我不在乎这些
But I don't care about all that.
我在乎的是谋杀
I care about the murders.
谋杀 等等
Murders? Now, hang on.
昨天在银行
Three people were killed
杀的那三个人 贝利先生
at that bank yesterday, Mr. Bailey,
包括一位老兵 你当时在场
including a veteran, and you were there.
很抱歉 但是你们搞错了
I'm sorry, but you people have it all wrong.
你去问我妻子
You can ask my wife
我昨天一天都在哪里
where I was all day yesterday.
等等 你妻子的任务
Now, wait. Wasn't it your wife's job
不是负责在你们抢劫的时候望风吗
to babysit while you were out robbing?
因为基恩说她经常这样做
Because Gene says she did that a lot,
也就是说她跟你一样有罪
which makes her as guilty as you.
等一下 我妻子
Now, hold on. My wife --
基恩
Gene...
你们就相信他了吗
And -- and you believed him?
他说什么信什么
Just saying whatever?
有关我孩子的谎话也信
Lying about my kids even?
贝利先生 我们谈一下你的孩子
Let's talk about your kids for a minute, Mr. Bailey.
先不提那些私立学校
I don't mean the private schools,
昂贵的夏令营
the fancy away camps,
漂亮的大房♥子
and the beautiful house --
你为他们提供的所有奢侈品
all the luxuries you've managed to give them
你的收入只有3.8万美元
on a $38,000 income.
如果他们失去了双亲
But how will they survive
他们该怎么生存下去呢
without their dad and their mom?
你声称昨天没有在那家银行
You claim you weren't at that bank yesterday,
贝利先生
Mr. Bailey.
拿出证据 让我相信你
Make me believe you.
我妻子跟这些事情毫无关系
My wife had nothing to do with any of this, okay?
我在听
I'm listening.
我从没杀过人
And I never killed anybody.
绝对不会
Ever.
我所做的
What I was doing
我所做的是
I was doing to help
帮助我的家庭和朋友
my friends and my family.
你是指丹尼斯 杰森 博伊德
You mean Dennis, Jason, Boyd...
还有基恩
And Gene.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe
基恩这样背叛我
Gene turning on me like this.
人啊
People man.
他们看见可以超越你的机会
They see a chance to jump ahead of you,
就奋不顾身去争取
brother, they grab it.
我现在对这个世界
I'm just so disappointed
真是太失望了
in the world right now.
贝利先生
How is it, Mr. Bailey,
在那些帮助家人朋友
that after all the robberies you did,
的抢劫行动之后
rescuing your friends and family,
为什么他们还是有金钱方面的困扰呢
they still have their same old money problems?
我只能做到这么多
I can only do so much.
比如说我的邻居基恩
Gene, for instance, my neighbor,
为了帮他保住房♥子
I gave him an extra 10% on the last job
上次行动我多给了他10%的提成
so he could keep his house.
不 他说你那么做的原因是
No, no. He says you only did that
你不想隔壁的房♥子被抵押收回
because you didn't want a foreclosure next door.
那是谎话 他知道的
Oh, well, that's a lie, and he knows it.
我这么帮他 其他人很不高兴
The other guys were plenty upset when I helped him.
是因为你给基恩的额外提成
Isn't that because you took Gene's extra money
是从他们那一份中拿的
from their cut,
而不是从你占60%的那份中出的
not from your 60% cut?
我的代价最大
I had the most to lose!
妻子 孩子
A wife, kids,
我们毕生奋斗的所有东西
everything we work our whole lives for!
所有的计划都是我做的
I did all the planning.
我调查银行职员的工作时间表
I researched bank employee schedules,
路线图
floor plans --
还要保证附近没有学校或公园
I made sure that there were no schools or parks nearby.
不会伤害到孩子
No potential harm to kids.
我让行动变安全
I made it safe for people!
真的吗
Really?
让你的朋友和兄弟
Tell me how sending your friend and your brother
去枪林弹雨地抢银行
into that bank with guns a-blazin'
这算哪门子的安全
made things safer.
我没有让他们去抢银行
I didn't send anybody into that bank!
-你可能是太忙了 -不
- Oh, I guess you were too busy. - No!
所以你让一个朋友和兄弟
So you sent a friend and
-去抢银行 -我没有那么做
- your brother into that bank... - I didn't do that.
我绝不会做那种事
I would never do such a thing.
所有的风险都由他们承担
...so that they could take all the risk.
-你把他们 先生 -我发誓
- You put them -- sir... - I swear.
我有证据是你故意
I have proof that you deliberately
-把你的兄弟 -抢劫是我计划的
- put your brother... - I planned that robbery.
你听我说句话行不行
Would you just listen to me for one second?
让他们受伤
...into harm's way...
我否决了抢银行的计划
I passed on that bank!
我否决了那计划
I passed on it!
我说不要去抢那家银行
I said, "Do not rob that bank"!
你否决了那个计划吗
You passed on that bank?
是的 我说的就是这个
Yes! That is what I am trying to tell you!
为什么
Why?
因为当我调查这个计划时
Because when I inspected it,
我发现银行有太多的进出通口
I found too many entrances and exits.
我告诉他们这个计划以后再说
I told the guys it was going on the "Maybe later" pile.
她是对的 他去过银行
She's right. He was there.
你有去教堂偷
Did you steal a policeman's license plate...
他坦白了
We got the confession.
警♥察♥的妻子的车牌吗
...from his wife's car at church?
那是为了下周
For another job.
另外一个计划
Next week.
看来是实施不了了
Which I'm pretty sure is canceled.
你检查了那家银行
You scouted that bank.
然后你否决那个计划
And you rejected it.
是的
Yes. Yes.
那正是我要告诉你的
That is exactly what I am trying to tell you.
就算我会让他们去抢银行
And, even if I had said, "Let's go ahead,"
我也绝对不会用枪
guns would not have been any part of my plan --
无论是什么银行
for that bank or any bank.
好 贝利先生 我相信你
All right, Mr. Bailey. I believe you.
我相信抢劫发生时
I believe that you were not at that bank yesterday
你不在那家银行
during the robbery.
是你手下贪心大起
Your gang got greedy
私自实施计划
and pulled off a job without you.
-就是这样 -但是
- Exactly. - But --
这次抢劫中的警♥察♥牌照
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表