剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我们做了很多本不该我们做的决定
We made lots of decisions that weren't ours to make.
那你想把心脏带回去
So you would have brought the heart in
作为证据登记起来吗
And booked it as evidence?
至少我们知道它在哪里
At least we know where it is.
是的 福瑞茨
Uh, yes, Fritzi.
你在哪
Where are you?
还在医院
Uh, still at the hospital,
等心脏移植手术的结果
Waiting to see if the heart takes.
你在哪
Where are you?
在去你办公室的路上
Walking towards your office.
我找到了鲁本的妈妈
I have Ruben's mother with me.
这事终究是要做的
Well, it had to be done.
帮我看着点胡里奥 好吗
Just, uh, watch out for Julio for me, would you?
随时告诉我事情进展
Let me know how it goes.
我会的
I will.
好的
Okay.
胡里奥 我告诉你
I'm telling you, Julio.
你别指望一开始玩就能赢
You can't just pick it up and expect to win.
如果你想要玩透这个游戏
If you want to master this game,
你要练习 要不我每次都能 赢你
You gotta practice, or I'll beat you every time.
鲁本
Ruben!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
胡里奥
Julio...
认识下玛利亚·赫南德斯
Meet Maria Hernandez.
陶在墨西哥洛雷托郊外找到她
Tao tracked her down outside Loreto.
霍华德探员安排她飞过来的
Agent Howard arranged to have her flown up.
这是好的结果 胡里奥
This is a good thing, Julio.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Gracias.
谢谢你 胡里奥
Thank you, Julio.
谢谢你找到我妈妈
Thank you for finding my mother.
应该的
Sure.
应该的
Sure.
好好待她 好吗
You be good to her, okay?
她是你妈妈
That's your mom.
去吧
Go on.
胡里奥 我以为你走了
Julio, I thought you left.
女士 打扰了
Perdone, seora.
你结婚了吗
Usted casada?
没有
No. No estoy.
我还没结婚
Um, I'm not married.
你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
没有
No.
那么
Well, then, um,
你和鲁本愿意和我一起吃晚餐吗
How would you and Ruben like to have dinner with me?
霍华德探员应该有其他安排吧
I'm sure agent Howard has other plans.
确实
I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈你会喜欢胡里奥的
You're gonna like Julio, mom.
他带我去靶场了
He took me to the firing range with him,
他可以从一千英尺外射中靶心
And he shot a bull's-eye from over a thousand feet away,
就这样 嘣
Like, bam!
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表