剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Deputy Chief Johnson.
好吧
All right.
让马尔库他们保持冷静
Um, just tell the Markus to, uh, stay calm,
我会尽快赶到那里
and I will get there just as soon as I can.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
我尽量赶回来吃晚饭的
I'll try and make it home for dinner.
尽量赶吗
"Try"?
你邀请了整个警♥察♥局的人
You have invited the entire police department.
妈妈 我知道
I know that, mama.
我们会尽最大努力赶到那里的
And we're all gonna do the very best we can to get there --
我是说...这里
I mean...here.
你有送礼物要给送给我吗
Oh, uh, any luck getting my present from you?
你不会真的指望我在圣诞节
You didn't really think I was gonna find
帮你找个阿尔巴尼亚的翻译吧
an Albanian translator on Christmas Day, did you?
我就求这一件事
Ohh! I ask you for one thing.
妈妈 我会尽快回来的
Mama, I'll come back just as soon as I can.
我们的晚餐怎么办
What are we gonna do about dinner?
局长 我查到琼·马尔库
Chief I've been doing some digging around
四天前在萨拉·马尔库工作的医院里
And four days ago, Joan Marku had outpatient surgery
动过门诊手术
at the same hospital Sara Marku worked.
第二天 萨拉给她的妹妹阿尼拉
And then the next day, Sara sent her sister, Anila,
发了这封邮件
this E-mail.
然后一切厄运就开始了
And that's when everything went to hell.
这封邮件说的是什么
But what's it say, this E-mail?
我还是需要个翻译
I still need a translator.
不用 我试着
No, but I was giving it a shot
用这本阿尔巴尼亚字典翻译了一下
With this albanian translations guide.
我还真认出了这封邮件里的几个字
And I actually recognized a few words from this e-mail.
"医院" "幽灵"
"hospital," "ghost"...
我会一直查下去的
I'll keep working on it.
等等 局长 等一下
Wait. Wait a minute, chief.
他俩都会说阿尔巴尼亚语 对吧
They both speak albanian, don't they?
是的 但是我该找哪个帮忙呢
Yes, but which one should I ask for help?
局长 听完这个再做决定
Chief, before you decide,
我去了趟实验室 取回了马尔库一家的
I stopped by the lab to pick up the DNA results
DNA的化验结果
we ran on the Marku family.
貌似我们在递交DNA样本时
And it looks like we made a mistake when we handed in
搞错了
our samples.
化验结果很有意思
The results are pretty interesting.
我要确切知道为什么斯坎达
I want to know exactly why Skander thought
认为他的叔叔阿曼德死了
his uncle Armand was dead.
让普罗文茨副队
Would you please tell lieutenant provenza he needs
开始问那些早就该问的问题
to start asking skander those questions he's been putting off?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
既然你把我们拽到这里
Since you've dragged us in here,
就至少应该让我们看看斯坎达
The least you can do is let us see Skander.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
在确定你们已经安全之后 我们才会
We're concerned about releasing skander into your custody
考虑让你们监护斯坎达
until we can confirm that you're no longer in danger.
你凭什么认为我们有危险呢
And you're concerned about our safety based on what?
非常遗憾 就凭另一场谋杀
Regrettably, based on another murder.
马尔库先生 你的妹妹 萨拉
Your sister, Mr. Marku -- Sara.
我们发现她死在了家里 她惨遭割喉
We found her dead in her home. Her throat had been cut.
我相信你警告了你的侄子
I believe you warned your nephew
关于某种"血仇"之类的话
about some sort of blood feud.
-是的 -什么
- Yes. - What?
你为什么要说这个
Why would you say that?
我确信我父亲
I was sure my father
已经开始教斯坎达阿尔巴尼亚"卡龙"
would have started teaching skander the kanun.
我以为 如果我告诉他我们的家族在避难
I thought, if I told him our family was in hiding,
"血仇"能让他理解这些事情的缘由
a blood feud would help him understand why.
"血"还确实跟这事有点关系
And blood certainly has something to do with it.
马尔库太太 我们有些东西想给你听
Mrs. Marku...we have something we'd like you to hear.
我们有从一个目击者那里弄来的
We paired the audio from the attack
冲突现场的录像
with one witness's cellphone footage.
只是当时打斗的一小部分
It's only a small portion of the exchange.
有些地方声音有点杂 但你应该能听出来
It's a bit rough in parts, but you should be able to make it out.
你还什么都能看见
And you can see everything.
"你不是我的儿子"
"you are...not my son."
"你手上...
"you have...
沾满了血"
Blood on your hands."
"你是... 幽灵"
"you are...a ghost."
"幽灵"
"ghost."
沙里克为什么叫阿曼德幽灵
What did Shariq mean by calling Armand a ghost?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 说说这个吧
All right, then, how about this?
你能告诉我你昨天在哪里吗
Can you account for your whereabouts yesterday?
我在哪里
My whereabouts?
我和我丈夫在一起
I was with my husband.
你丈夫会证实你的说法吗
And he'll back you up on that?
你是说我杀了这些女人吗
Are you suggesting I killed these women?
我是一名人♥权♥律师
I am a human rights attorney.
我见过村子被烧焦的残骸
I have visited the burned-out remains of the village
我丈夫的家人和朋友就是在那里被杀害的
where my husband's friends and relatives were murdered.
最近这10年里 我一直在
And I have spent the last 10 years of my life
寻找该为这场惨剧负责的人
seeking out the persons responsible for this...
阿曼德侥幸才得以逃生
this horrible tragedy that Armand was lucky to survive.
女士 我不知道这到底是不是侥幸逃生
Ma'am, I don't know if I would call it luck, exactly.
局长 我刚刚听到了
Chief, I just listened to
斯坎达向普罗文茨解释
Skander explain to Provenza
为何他认为阿曼德叔叔已经死了
why he thought his uncle armand was dead.
这个故事
And the story, well...
似曾相识
had a familiar ring to it.
这就是为什么外公恨警♥察♥
It's why babo hated the police.
我告诉他这里不一样
I told him it was different here.
他说 不
He said, "no."
警♥察♥永远都是坏人
That the police are always bad...
他们无缘无故就杀人
That they kill people for no reason.
这就是他不帮我们的原因
That's why he wasn't helping us.
他爷爷对于当局有深深的不信任
His grandfather had a built-in distrust of the authorities.
现在听剩下的部分 马尔库太太
Now listen to the rest of the interview, Mrs. Marku.
我认为你会发现它很有意思
I think you'll find it very interesting.
所以你爷爷说的是
So it was the Serbian police
塞尔维亚警♥察♥
your grandfather was talking about.
是的
I guess.
他称他们为幽灵
Well, he called them ghosts.
我妈妈也这么叫
My mom called them that, too.
因为他们半夜出动...
Because they came in the middle of the night...
神出鬼没 然后...
Out of nowhere, and they just --
见人就杀
They killed people.
就像杀你叔叔
Like your uncle.
你能否想起 关于你叔叔死去那晚
Just see if you can remember what your grandfather told you
你爷爷是怎么跟你讲的
about the night your uncle died.
一字不落的再给我讲一遍
Tell me the same way that he told you.
我曾问过他很多遍
I asked him about it a lot --
我叔叔是怎么死的...
what happened to my uncle...
我们为什么要离开科索沃
why they left kosovo.
他总是说我还太小不能理解
And he always told me I was too little to understand.
但是去年的一个晚上...
But one night last year...
很晚了 外面下着雨
It was late, and it was raining outside.
他很悲伤 我问他怎么了
And he was sad. And I asked him why.
他说道 下雨了...
And he said, "it was raining...
-就像这样的雨 -就像这样的雨
Just like this... ...just like this."
他们到咱们村子来的时候就是这样的雨
...the night they were coming to our village.
那些幽灵
The ghosts.
我带着萨拉姨妈...
I took aunt Sara...
阿曼德叔叔 还有你妈妈...
uncle Armand, and your mother...
我们逃到我侄子的杂货店
And we ran to the grocery shop owned by my nephew.
那儿有一个地下室
There was a basement there
我们和其他人就躲在那里
where we could hide with others.
有个婴儿
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表