剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
搜集证物时
gathered at the parking structure yesterday,
没有找到梅森的声明
and Mason's Manifesto seems to be missing.
我想可能是由于
I know
梅森的死使现场一片混乱
in all the confusion that led to Mason's death,
我可能不小心掉了
I accidentally dropped it,
但我确信会找到的
but I'm sure it'll turn up eventually.
最好还是找不到
Might be just as well that it's missing.
要不这东西会全天直播
Otherwise it'd be running 24/7,
岂不是让那个疯子得逞
giving that maniac credibility.
不开玩笑 我们的人说
No joke. According to our guys,
那两罐容器里装有沙林毒剂
those tanks filled with
一旦爆♥炸♥ 成千上万的人都会没命的
Sarin could have killed thousands of people.
什么事 队长
Yes, Commander?
打扰一下 副局
Excuse me, Chief.
市长要见你
The Mayor would like to see you.
抱歉 强生副局
I'm sorry, Chief Johnson.
市长要见的是德尔克副局
It's Chief Delk the Mayor requested.
很好
Nice.
又一个实例在我们身边发生
Yet another example, as if we needed one...
人生本是不公
that life is not fair.
局长
Chief.
好样的
Man.
我喜欢这种叫法
I like the way that sounds --
"洛杉矶警局局长托马斯·德尔克"
"Los Angeles Chief of Police Thomas Delk."
干得漂亮
Well done.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I think so.
如果你没开枪
You know, if you hadn't shot that guy
你就不用接受武力调查科的调查
and you weren't facing an F.I.D. Investigation
也不用做行为科学笔录
and a behavioral sciences inquiry,
也许市长就会任命你了
the Mayor might have appointed you.
不值得为此冒险
It wasn't worth the risk.
我想自己呆一会 行吗
Do you mind if I have a moment to myself?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
作为洛杉矶市长
As Mayor of Los Angeles,
我已经推进了很多改革
I have made reform the cornerstone of my agenda.
在众多申请此职位的
And choosing from among the many qualified candidates
优秀的候选者中
who have offered themselves for this position,
我决定选择此人
I was determined to choose an individual
来传承即将离职的汤普逊局长
who would carry forward the momentum
所坚持的这种干劲并继续发扬
that outgoing police Chief Thompson has established.
给你
Here you go.
我任命洛城警署
Choosing the leader of L.A.P.D.'s
反恐局的领导人
Counterterrorism Bureau
继任新一届警♥察♥局局长
to be the next Chief of Police
这个决定是出自全体行政人员的共同意志
was a decision that, quite frankly, made itself.
多谢 这确是事实
Thank you. And that's the truth.
不客气
You're welcome.
我找不到更好的方式
I can think of no better way
来表达对这座城市的热爱
to convey this city's appreciation
也找不到比他更适合这个职位的人选
and no finer person to choose for this job
他就是托马斯·德尔克局长
than Chief Thomas Delk.
-非常感谢 -恭喜你
- Thank you. - Congratulations.
老混♥蛋♥静悄悄地走 正如新混♥蛋♥轰轰烈烈地来
Well, the old bastard's out and the new bastard's in.
多谢您 市长先生
Thank you, Mayor.
我怀着无比荣幸 谦卑和感激的心
I am honored, humbled, and deeply grateful
此刻与您站在一起
to be standing with you.
本以为击毙国内被通缉
You'd think killing one of the most wanted criminals
最臭名昭著的罪犯之一是件好事
in the country would be a good thing.
你以为呢 但光靠击毙坏蛋
You would think, but you don't
是不足以爬上高位的
get ahead in this world by shooting dirtbags.
我倒是很高兴她击毙了他
I, for one, am glad she took the shot,
虽然我的耳朵还在嗡嗡作响
although my ears are still ringing.
继续服务大众
...To continue that service...
你还好吧 副局
You okay, Chief?
我 也许有点失望
Me? Well, maybe I'm a little disappointed.
时不我待
...No time to waste...
也许有点轻松 我也不知道
Maybe I'm a little relieved. I never know.
我将在接下来几天里任命那个团队的领导
And I'll be announcing the head of that team in a few days.
无论还要发生什么
Whatever else happens...
昨天可真要命
Yesterday was a hell of a day.
谁要找我有什么事的话
And, if anybody needs me after this,
我都在办公室做简历
I'll be in my office typing up my resume.
你觉得他们会撤掉重案组吗
Do you think they're gonna shut down Major Crimes?
昨天你们是怎么对待他的
After what you guys did for him yesterday?
我们再等等看消息吧
We'll have to see, won't we?
我们部门的优点和弱点
...strengths and weaknesses of our department
是有必要对这个重要部门作出些变动
and make the changes necessary to this vital agency.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表