剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
等下 这里 头儿 试试这个
Wait. Here. Chief. Try this one.
-谢谢 -不用谢我 是富林的卡
- Thank you. - Well, don't thank me. It's Flynn's card.
-你拿我的卡干什么 -我的丢了 好吧
- What are you doing with my card? - I lost mine, okay?
你翻了我的办公桌
You went through my desk?
头儿...
Chief...
我来搞定保罗的秘书
I'll take care of pope's Secretary.
她对我可好了
She's sweet on me.
嗨 琳达
Hi, Linda.
保罗局长说
Chief Pope suggested
我们可以用一下他的会议室
that we use his conference room for a bit.
我们一会儿就走 好吗
We won't be long. It's all right? Okay?
我开始有点泄气了
I'm beginning to get discouraged.
我们是否应该把不明利器也查一下
Should we include unidentified sharp objects?
陶可能找到了些线索 头儿
Tao might have something, chief.
可能不是很准确 不过...
It's not exactly right, but...
理查德·康维 因私藏♥毒♥品获刑
Richard Conway. Convicted of drug possession.
在被列入"提前释放计划"之前
Served 20 months before being let out
服刑了20个月
on the early-release program.
被释放后才两天
Two days after his release,
康维就在市中心的一个提款机前杀死了
Conway killed 32-year-old white male -- Scott Weber --
32岁的白人男子 斯科特·韦伯
at an ATM downtown.
用美工刀割开了他的喉咙
Cut his throat with a box cutter.
头儿 看一下这个案发现场照片
Chief. Check out the crime-scene photo.
感觉熟悉吗
Look familiar?
再熟悉不过
A little too familiar.
不过康维先生案发后12个小时即被逮捕
But Mr. Conway was arrested 12 hours later.
他对谋杀供认不讳
He confessed to the murder.
他和美迪那有相同的不在场证据
So he's got the same alibi as Mr. Medina.
他在监狱里
He's in jail now!
在这里 看一下
There's this. Look.
罗斯监誓员签署了他的有条件假释书
Commissioner Ross signed his conditions of parole.
加布里埃尔 监誓员被害时
Gabriel, this guy was in the lock-up
这家伙被关在牢房♥里
when the commissioner was murdered.
你认为他能越狱后杀掉监誓员
You think he broke out of jail to kill the commissioner,
然后再回到监狱 而没人察觉吗
then he broke back in jail and nobody noticed?
维瑞克警探说过 他觉得
Detective Verico said that he thought
跟踪罗斯委员的人可能是个女的
Commissioner Ross' stalker might have been a woman.
如果这个康维
So, what if this Conway guy --
有个女朋友 或者妻子呢
What if he had a girlfriend? Or a wife?
把他带回来询问一下无妨吧
Would it really hurt to bring him in for questioning?
要么这么做
It's either that
要么回头继续我们的"风速正义行动"
or we go back to operation: Swift Justice.
-不 不... -看到了吧
- No. No... - Here you go
千万不要 什么都比那个强
God, no. Anything but that.
好的 把他带过来
Yes, bring him in.
谢谢 谢谢 头儿
Thank you. Thanks, chief.
加布里埃尔 你审问他的时候
Hey, Gabriel, when you question this guy,
别忘了问他
remember to ask him
是如何在所有的门窗都锁着的情况下
how he got in and out of commissioner Ross' house
进出罗斯监誓员的房♥间
With all the windows barred and all the doors locked.
我似乎已经弄明白了
Think I figured that out already.
我没想到会落到这般田地
I never thought it would come to this.
为了那么点毒品去杀人
You know, killing someone for a little rock.
毒瘾如魔鬼 康维先生
Addiction is a terrible thing, Mr. Conway.
你有人可以倾诉吗
Did you have anyone to talk to about it?
比如妻子 或者女朋友
A wife or girlfriend, maybe?
没有
No.
即便有 也是无关紧要的
But even if I had, it wouldn't matter.
犯毒瘾的时候 就只想要毒品
When I need it, I need it.
那天晚上 我毒瘾犯了
And that night... I needed it.
当你看到韦伯先生的时候
So when you saw Mr. Weber
在提款机里取钱时 你就想
at the bank machine, you thought,
"我拿到这些钱就可以去买♥♥毒品"
"Here's where I can get the cash to buy my drugs."
是的
Yeah.
我从偷来的皮夹里出来
Yeah, so I got out of this pickup that I stole,
去后座上翻了翻 在那里...
and I went through the bed, and there --
找到了一个工具箱
There was this toolbox.
你在那里找到了一把美工刀
That's where you found the box cutter.
是的
Yeah.
那家伙以为我在开玩笑
The guy thought I was joking.
让我赶快滚 不然他就报♥警♥
He told me to take off or he would call the cops.
但我需要那钱
But I needed that money.
但他却不肯把钱给你
And when he wouldn't hand it over?
我割了他的喉咙
I cut his throat.
我就把他扔在提款机那里
And I left him there at the ATM.
我从他妻子和家人那里夺走了他的生命
I took him from his wife and his family
就为了40块钱
for $40.
他们真不应该把我从监狱放出去
But they should have never let me out of prison.
因为我在法庭上说了
'cause I said so in court.
我告诉他们 "我只知道嗑药"
I told them, "I'm only gonna get high, man."
他们却不在乎 他们一点都不在乎
But they didn't care. They didn't care at all.
如果他们不给我假释的话
If they hadn't paroled me,
这件事就不会发生
It would have never happened.
杀死那人不是我的错
Killing that guy was not my fault.
其他人恨罗斯监誓员
Everyone else hated commissioner Ross
是因为她把他们留在监狱里
Because she kept them in prison.
这混♥蛋♥恨她 是因为她把他放出来了
This moron hates her because she let him out.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
抱歉 警探 到此为止吧
I'm sorry, detective. I think we're done here.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you so much, sir.
等等
Wait.
我很难开这个口
I hate to ask this.
你能不能...
But could you --
告诉她 我很抱歉
Could you tell her that I'm sorry?
告诉谁 你很抱歉
Tell who you're sorry?
那人的妻子
The guy's wife.
请告诉她 那时我失去控制
Could you tell her I was out of control?
我很抱歉
And that I'm sorry?
安·韦伯
Ann Weber?
什么事
Yes?
我是洛城警局重案组
I'm deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson
布兰达·雷·强生副局长
of the L.A.P.D. Major Crimes.
谢谢你今天过来
Thank you so much for coming in today.
我要对你转达一声抱歉
I've got an apology to pass along to you.
还有坏消息吗
Is there more bad news?
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
我让主管这案子的警探
But I should probably let the detective in charge
解释给你听
explain it all to you.
随便提下你的香水闻起来很舒服
By the way, that is a lovely perfume you're wearing.
有家的感觉
Reminds me of home.
是花香吧
A flower, I think?
是栀子花香
Gardenia.
是的 我也觉得是栀子花香
Yes, gardenia. I thought so.
我是大卫·加布里埃尔警探
Ma'am, I'm Detective David Gabriel.
我是之前调查
I'm one of the original officers
你丈夫谋杀案的警探
who investigated your husband's murder.
我想说的是
I just want to say
我们真的很抱歉
that we're really sorry about all this.
抱歉什么
Sorry about what?
怎么了
What's wrong?
韦伯夫人 我们后来发现
As it turns out, Mrs. Weber,
谋杀你丈夫的凶手
The man who we arrested
我们抓错了人
for murdering your husband --
那个人是无辜的
He is innocent.
不 那...
No. That's --
那不可能
That's not possible.
是这样的
I'm afraid it is.
女士 我们在康维先生衣服上
Ma'am, you see, the blood
发现的血迹
That we found on Mr. Conway's clothes,
跟你丈夫的血样不匹配
It does not match up to that of your husband.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表