剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Don't answer that, sir. Your lawyer would be very upset.
别担心 我不会说的
Don't worry. I'm not talking.
知道吗 你不必说话
Well, you know what? You don't have to talk,
你只要看着就行
but you do have to watch.
吉福德 能否请你把这个拉过去
Uh, Gifford, do you mind pulling these through,
在那边固定好呢
plugging it in on the other side?
-好 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
你在里面干嘛 女士
What the hell are you doing, Lady?
只是欣赏一下你为朱迪安排的设置
Just admiring how well you set up that closet for Judy.
在另一个房♥间里
She had trouble getting her modem and her router
她装调制解调器 路由器和电♥话♥有问题
and her phone to work from the other room.
我想知道为什么 我们查过了
I wonder why, because we checked,
这楼里没有其他人有这个麻烦
and no one else in the building had any trouble at all.
不管怎么说 你帮过有线电视公♥司♥
Anyway, somehow, you helped the cable company
帮她把这里都搞定
get it all hooked up for her in here.
因为你在关注她 是吗 吉福德
'Cause you watched out for her, didn't you, Gifford?
也就是为啥你要在墙上钻这个洞
A-and that's why you drilled this hole in the wall?
好让所有的天线从这里穿过
For all the cables to go through?
那是个大洞 吉福德
That's a big hole, Gifford.
你可以坐在凳子上
Y-you can sit on that stool
在没人发现的情况下 看着朱迪的屋子
and look into Judy's room without being seen
很久很久地关注着她
and watch over her for hours.
-我没有那么做过 -真的吗
- I never did that. - Really?
我想知道
You know, I wonder
在橱柜底部的DNA证据
if the DNA evidence on the bottom of that closet
能否帮你推脱
will back you up on that?
你还能为自己圆谎吗 吉福德
Sure you cleaned up after yourself, Gifford?
你知道在她的
You know what else can't be seen
视频日志里还能看到什么吗
on her vlog entries?
用来捂死朱迪的枕头
The pillow used to smother Judy to death.
因为它就从这个壁橱里被拿出来的
That's because it came from this closet.
那就是为什么我们从没在
That's why we never saw it in her bedroom
她视频日志里的卧室中看到它
on any of her vlogs.
就好像我们从没看到谁划花了她约会对象的车
Just like we couldn't see who keyed her date's car
因为你知道怎么避开监控探头
because you knew how to avoid the security camera out front.
我从没划过那车
I never scratched that car.
你是想看看留在前门的
You want to see the gold paint on this key
钥匙上的金漆吗
you so kindly left in the front door for us?
现在我们都知道了 听我说 吉福德
Now, that we can see. Now, listen to me, Gifford.
我能感觉到
I have a feeling that what
发生在走廊里的事情是个意外
happened in that hallway was just a terrible accident.
如果我没说错 我想听你说出事实
But if I'm right about that, I-I need to hear it from you.
听着
Look...
我喜欢她
I liked her.
我非常喜欢她
I liked her a lot.
但我想做的只是看...
And I only wanted to look at --
只是偷♥窥♥她 就像你说的
w-watch over her, like you said.
所以你在她约会回来的那晚
And that's what you were doing the other night
就做了这些事
when she came home from her date.
你只是偷♥窥♥了她
You were just watching over her.
基本上
Mainly.
对
Yeah.
像往常一样 她睡觉前去洗澡
And normally, she takes a shower before going to bed.
我就是那时去的
And that's when I go.
但她在那个混♥蛋♥走后很伤心
But she was upset after that asshole left.
她只是躺在床上很久
She just laid down on the bed for a long time.
我以为她睡着了
I thought she was asleep.
当我正打算出来的时候
When I tried to get out...
她听到我的声音
She heard me.
我回到壁橱 但已经迟了
I got back in the closet, but it was too late.
她打开门 然后...
She opened the door, and --
然后你拿起了枕头
a-and you held up this pillow,
因为她打你了 对吗
because she was hitting you, right?
你只是想离开这扇门
I mean, you were just probably trying to get out this door.
但她不让我走 对
But she wouldn't let me go. Right!
我都不知道我推人会那么用力
I didn't even know I could push anyone that hard.
发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
你只是想保护自己
You were just trying to protect yourself.
你也想保护她 对吗 在她倒下时
A-and you tried to help her, didn't you, after she fell?
做给我看
Show me.
好
Well...
她昏过去一阵子
She was knocked out for a second,
所以我
so I...
我就把枕头放她头上止血
I put the pillow under her head to stop the bleeding,
然后我
and then I...
我把她搬到床上
I carried her to the bed.
但她开始一遍遍大叫
But then she started the screaming all over again.
所以你就想压住声音
So you were just trying to muffle the noise
怕她吵得整幢楼都听见
so she didn't wake the whole building.
我不知道该怎么办了
I couldn't think of anything else to do.
她太大声了
She was so loud.
我想...
I think...
我认为你能讲出这一切
I think you've done a very good job
非常勇敢 吉福德
explaining all this, Gifford.
那么 吉福德
So, Gifford...
我们的报告还需要些东西
I'll tell you what we need to finish our report.
我会告知你的权力
I'm going to tell you your rights.
然后你准确地写下
And then you're going to write down exactly,
关于这个意外的所有细节
everything you said about this accident.
然后我们就结束 好吗
And then we'll be done. Okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
那你们带我来干嘛
So what the hell did you bring me for?
其实 吉福德的钥匙上
Oh, well, you know, there wouldn't have been
本来没有那么多漆的
any paint left on Gifford's keys,
其实是我们不得不再划了下你的车
so we had to scratch your car again.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - Sorry about that.
还有 我需要一个目击证人听他招供
Oh, and, uh, I needed a witness to the confession.
天哪 我不知道你在庭审时的证词
Gosh, I wonder if your testimony at the trial
会不会影响你的结婚计划
is gonna affect your wedding plans.
不如这样
I'll tell you what.
油漆的事你自己搞定
You spring for the paint job,
我让联邦调查局撤销指控 好吗
and I'll get the FBI to drop the charges, okay?
我打算让一位穿制♥服♥的人
I was tempted to bring a uniform escort
带你穿过马路
to take you across the street.
没那个必要
Oh, that's not necessary.
能问你个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
可以 队长
Sure, Captain. Why not?
你真的不想当警局局长吗
Do you really not want to be Chief of Police?
不想 我不想
No, I don't.
那作为一个女性
And as a woman,
你不觉得至少有义务尝试一下吗
don't you feel an obligation to at least give it a try?
作为女性 我认为我有选择的权利
As a woman, I feel I've earned the right to options,
我可以选择拒绝
and one of my options should be to say no.
你认为我是不想多花时间在事业上
You don't think that I wanted to spend my career
所以就进了内务部
in Internal Affairs,
然后做着让我过去的下属
doing a job that leaves me disliked and mistrusted
讨厌和猜疑我一辈子的工作吗
by my fellow officers every day of my life?
不 我选择内务部 是因为我认为
No, I chose I.A. Because I thought it was
这是晋升的最快方式
the quickest way to achieve rank.
我也认为这个部门
And I also thought it'd be good for the department
会很乐意看到一位女性局长
to see a woman in a Captain's uniform.
你用老式手段得到现在的工作
And, of course, you got your job the old-fashioned way.
那是什么
How's that?
睡老板
By sleeping with the boss.
那不是侮辱
That's not an insult.
这是个历史悠久的升迁方式
It is a time-honored way of moving forward.
但那些路不对每个人开放
But those roads are not open to everyone,
你有机会也许可以做出点改变
and you have the chance to maybe change that a little.
你是在说不管我要不要
So, you're saying I should take the job
都必须得到这份工作吗
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表