剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
That's it. That's all I know.
洛杉矶有很多人叫杰夫
There's a lot of people named Jeff in L.A. County.
你知道他姓什么吗
Do you have a last name for me
或者描述一下他的外貌
or a physical description?
或者他什么星座
Maybe an astrological sign?
我就知道那些
That's all I know.
好吧
Okay.
我听说你最近皈依上帝了 弗洛里亚
Well, I heard you found god recently, Floria.
可能他会保护你
Maybe he'll protect you.
我找个警官送你回家
I'll get an officer to take you home.
等等
Okay, wait!
等一下
Wait.
杰夫 给我钱的那个人
Jeff -- the man who gave me this money --
我有他的电♥话♥号♥码
I have his cellphone number.
弗洛里亚 说出了一个名字
Floria give up a name.
杰夫 能想起来什么吗
Jeff. Ring a bell?
没有
No.
嗨 到这儿来
Hey, come here.
谢谢 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
抱歉 副队
Excuse me. Lieutenant?
无意冒犯 但是局长说过
No offense, but I thought the chief said
你不能回来工作
that you couldn't return to work.
我们需要富林来辨认这个人的身份
Well, we need flynn to I.D. this guy.
然后我就离开
and then I'm out of here.
好 我没看到你
Okay, fine, I didn't see you,
但我会留意雷达队长的
But I would be looking out for captain Raydor.
雷达啊 她知道我们在这里
Raydor? Well, she knows we're here.
她一会儿就会过来
She's coming in herself in a minute.
杰夫 亲爱的
Jeff, darling,
我真不愿意打给你 但是出事了
Um, I hate to call you, but something has come up,
我需要见见你
and I need to see you.
但你不能来我家
But you can't come to my house.
对 你明天下午四点
Yeah, if you could meet me tomorrow
到杜♥鹃♥花路412号♥
4 P.M. In front of 412 azalea lane.
那里离我家两个街区
It's just two blocks from my house.
我会在一辆朋友的丰田普锐斯里
Yeah, I'll be in a friend's Prius,
车牌号♥码是 EL BUZZO
with the license plate "El BUZZO."
我会围一条头巾 亲爱的
I'll be wearing a scarf over my head, darling.
再见
Bye.
弗洛里亚 我们不能频繁见面
Floria, we can't keep meet--
你好
Hi.
你是谁啊 你不是...
Who the hell are you? You're not --
弗洛里亚 我知道我不是
Floria. I know.
谢谢你能这么快赶来 杰夫
But thanks for meeting me on such short notice, Jeff.
是的 她把你的名字告诉我了
Yeah. She told me your name.
弗洛里亚跟我说过很多你的事
Floria told me a lot of things about you,
她把碎屑弄的到处都是
Ohh, she's getting crumbs everywhere.
-你是谁 弗洛里亚在哪 -这车能自动停车
- Who are you? Where's Floria? - Car's self-parking,
可不能自动清洁
not self-cleaning.
就是这家伙
That's the guy.
我是洛杉矶警局副局长布兰达·雷·强生
I'm deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, L.A.P.D.
他就是在戒酒会之后和搭讪的家伙
That's guy who I talked to after the A.A. Meeting.
谢谢你 副队
Well, thank you, lieutenant.
刚才我们说好的 你该回家了
And as we agreed earlier, you can go home now.
好的
Okay.
但我得告诉你们 我行动非常缓慢
But I should tell you, I'm moving really slowly.
弗洛里亚告诉我为了让她
Floria told me you paid her a lot of money
在里克·祖曼审判时提供伪证
to get her to change her testimony
你付给她很多钱
in the Rick Zuman trial.
我一毛钱都没给过她
I never gave Floria a dime!
拜托 这可不值得说谎
Oh, please, that's not even worth lying about.
但问题出在这
But the real issue here...
有人想要杀了我的朋友
is someone tried to kill a friend of mine.
一位同样在里克·祖曼的复审中
A police officer who is also due to testify
作证的警♥察♥ 安迪·富林副队
in the Rick Zuman retrial -- Lieutenant Andy Flynn.
天啊
Oh, my god.
-我的天啊 -在你被吓晕之前
- Oh, my god! - Okay, before you completely freak out,
为什么不先自省一下
Why don't you ask yourself this question first?
"比如 为什么我会坐在这里
"Like, why am I here,
而不是被关在警车后面
"Instead of the back of a squad car?
为什么我还没有因涉嫌谋杀而被逮捕
Why aren't I already under arrest for murder?"
我没有杀人
I didn't kill anybody!
我不知道死去的鲍比·哈里斯是否同意
I wonder if dead Bob Harris would agree with you.
是你雇他来杀富林副队的吧
He's who you hired to kill lieutenant Flynn,
对吧
Isn't he?
你知道我包里有什么吗
You know what I have in my purse?
你车的搜查令
A warrant to search your car.
如果我搜查你的车
What if I used that warrant
并在车里发现了鲍勃的血迹
and found dead Bob's blood
或是DNA 该怎么办
Or his DNA in your vehicle?
我发誓 我没有杀他
I didn't kill him. I swear --
那个警♥察♥击中的他 我只是
That cop shot him! I just...
你只是开了一个钟头车
You just drove around for an hour,
路过了30家医院 直到他失血而死
past 30 hospitals, until he bled out!
然后把尸体扔在圣贝纳迪诺市
And then you dumped his body in San Bernardino.
如果这不是谋杀
If it's not murder,
这是我见过最严重的乱倒垃圾案
it's the worst case of littering I've ever seen.
好吧 你想要什么 你想怎样
Okay, what do you want? Okay, what do you want?
可问到点子上去了
Now, that's the right question.
我想要你雇鲍勃用的东西
I want what you gave Bob employ
只是我想要更多
only I want a lot more of it.
十万美金
$100,000.
按计划
And then
里克·祖曼的案子会进行重审
Rick Zuman goes on to re-trial, as planned.
否则 你就等着进局子吧
Or...I turn you in.
给我点时间
I need time.
给你三个小时
You've got three hours.
你知道我哪里不懂吗 杰夫
You know what I don't understand, Jeff?
为什么你这么在乎
Is why you care so much
里克·祖曼出狱呢
about Rick Zuman getting out of jail.
你是自♥由♥身 你知道钱在放哪里
You're free. You know where the money is.
在很多人心中钱不是万能的
Some people care about more than just money.
我可不是这种人
Well, I'm not one of them.
你要在7点之前给我那些钱
You've got until 7:00 to get me that money.
否则下次我们谈话时 情况就完全不同了
Or the next time we talk, things will end differently.
我给他的纸袋有信♥号♥♥了吗
Are the bags I gave him transmitting?
非常清晰
Clear as day.
好极了 那告诉普罗文茨副队去追踪
Okay, good. Then tell Lieutenant Provenza to swing by
顺便把里克·祖曼带来
and pick up Rick Zuman.
一会见 雷达长官
See you later, Captain Raydor.
把袋子放下
Drop the bag!
举起手来
Put your hands in the air.
这是怎么回事
What's this about?
警官们 请把这位先生押回局里
Officers, please escort this gentleman downtown.
霍华德特派员
Special agent Howard,
要检查一下这些钞票吗
Would you like to examine those bills?
我正有此意
Yes, I would.
等等 头儿
Excuse me, captain.
我们是不是应该等到
Shouldn't we have waited
他把钱交给强生长官再行动呢
until he delivered the money to Chief Johnson?
如果我想以贿赂警♥察♥的名义
Well, if I were going to charge him
起诉他的话 我就会那么干
with bribing a police officer, yes,
但鉴于目前的情况
But under these circumstances,
单凭调查局的这些钱
Simply finding the FBI money
足以证明杰夫参与了谋杀
ties Jeff to murder,
谋杀未遂 以及恐吓证人
attempted murder, and witness intimidation.
更不用说那位失踪的联邦调查局线人
Not to mention a missing FBI informant
他很可能已经成了谋杀案的被害人
who seems increasingly like a possible homicide victim.
-是的 其中一些钞票对上了 -好的
- Yeah, some of these bills match up. - Good.
看来我可以结束
I think this closes my case
关于指控富林副队作伪证的调查了
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表