剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
♪ Thou who art weary of sin ♪
♪ O thou who art weary of sin ♪
♪ He will protect thee ♪
♪ For ever ♪
♪ Wipe ev'ry falling tear ♪
♪ He will forsake thee ♪
♪ O never ♪
♪ Sheltered so tenderly there ♪
♪ Haste now The hours are flying ♪
♪ Spend not your moments In sighing ♪
♪ Cease from your sorrow And crying ♪
♪ The Savior will wipe Ev'ry tear ♪
♪ The Savior Will wipe ev'ry tear ♪
♪ My Lord ♪
♪ My Lord ♪
♪ My Lord ♪
♪ My Lord ♪
♪ My Lord ♪
♪ My Lord ♪
♪ My Lord ♪
需要什么吗? 天啊
Need something? Oh, jeez.
帮忙拿着这个 来吧
Carry this, will you. Come on.
时间很紧 知道了 拉比
We don't have all night. All right, Rabbi.
天啊
Oh, man.
嘿!
Hey!
我和拉比经过这里
The rabbi and I were passing by.
天很冷
It's cold.
你不该睡在地上
You shouldn't be sleeping on the ground
不生火 也不搭帐篷
without a fire or shelter.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
耶路撒冷
Jerusalem.
耶路撒冷?
Jerusalem?
离这里很远呢
You've got a long way to go.
是啊 跟你们什么关系?
Yeah, and what's it to you?
什么...
Wha?
没礼貌
Rude.
走吧 达太 我们走了
Psst, come on, Thad, forget it.
我们要去住旅店 本打算邀请你 不过还是算了吧
We were gonna go to an inn and invite you, but it's fine.
你就在这里睡地上好了
You just enjoy the dirt.
你在这里露营吧 对 露营吧
Enjoy your camping thing. Yeah, camp.
露营好了
Camp away.
这算什么人啊?你敢信吗?
Can you believe that guy?
太搞笑了 难以置信
Ridiculous. Unbelievable.
是这边
It's this way.
不对 抱歉 是这边
Nope. No, it's this way. Sorry.
他问我一个问题 我说...
He asked me a question, I said
不 他说问题前你说了这个
No, you said it before he stated the question.
感觉我说话的时候大家都找我麻烦
I feel like I can't say anything without everybody getting on me.
我们这么做是有原因的
There's a reason why we do.
我...我不...我是好意
I I don't? I mean well.
我好像记得人们高歌♥吟唱
I seem to remember people singing and chanting.
先尖叫 再吟唱
Screaming, then chanting.
吟唱 尖叫 高歌♥
Chanting, screaming, singing.
也有人尖叫 一些人在尖叫
There was screaming too. Some screaming.
大多数人是吟唱
Most chanting.
大多数人是吟唱
Most chanting.
你对吟唱的定义...
Your definition of chanting is
他们说的是“和撒那” 不是这样大叫
They were saying "hosanna," they weren't saying, "Aah!"
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
是的 都还好 只是今天太累了
Yes, yes, yes. Just been a long day.
代我向蕾切尔问候 好吗?
Give my regards to Rachel, huh?
蕾切尔? 丽贝卡
Rachel? Rebecca.
知道了 是的 是她
Oh, right. Yes. Yes, that one.
这是亚那 亚那之子
This is Annas, son of Annas.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
亚努?亚斯?再说一遍 抱歉
Annus? Anus? Say it again. Sorry.
每一次
Every time.
每一次 尤其是你
Every time, especially you.
不好意思了
Oh, sorry about that.
卡 重新来
Cut. Cut. Let's reset.
重新来 各位
That's a reset, everybody.
重新来
That's a reset.
你要怎么辨认出他 却不引起问...紧张?
How will you identify him without raising qu Tension?
我不...
I don't
很抱歉 再来一遍
Terrible, sorry.Do it again.
抱歉 卡
Sorry. Cut, cut.
你要怎么把他指认出来
How will you point him out
却不加剧紧张的局势?
without escalating tension?
卡 我要一枪打死他
Cut. I'm going to shoot him.
但那领了一千的银子的人
But he who had received the one talent
却去挖地
went and dug in the ground
埋起...
and buried his...
看啊...
Ah, well...
再见到你们我很高兴
It's good to see you again.
没想到你们会来听我的教诲
Don't suppose you've come to sit and listen to my teaching.
他们应该出现在那里吗?
Now, are they supposed to be there?
卡
Cut.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表