剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
什么时候?你的这个问题没有任何意义
How soon? That is a useless question.
我快饿死了 我饿到没办法好好地思考
I'm starving. I'm so hungry, I can't think straight.
你为什么不早说? 有用吗?
Why didn't you say something? Say something?
我们有很多的食物啊
We have plenty of food.
那为什么 大家都瘦得像只猫鼬一样呢?
Then why is everyone around here as gaunt as a mongoose?
不是普通的食物 是美味佳肴
Not just any food. Delicacies.
等着 什么?
Hold on. What?
用橄榄油煎过 再炸好 然后加上一点野蜜慢慢炖煮
Fried in olive oil, then dried,simmered with a bit of wild honey.
安得烈 请享用这个...
Andrew, I give to you... Mmm!
蜜炖的蝗虫吧
candied locusts.
快让开 到一边去
Clear the way. Move aside.
大家都让到一边去
Move to the side. [soldier 4] Move. Now.
走 快点 希律王要来了
King Herod's carriage coming through.
快点让开
Clear the way.
嘿 走路小心点儿
Hey, watch where you're going.
你看 实在对不起 我来帮你捡
Ah, look. I'm sorry. Let me.
好吧
[merchant] It's fine.
对不起 给我吧 没事
Forgive me.
爸爸 多马
Abba? Thomas.
我们想跟你说件事 你现在的状态够清醒吗?
We want to tell you something.Are you awake enough to listen carefully?
昨晚 我跟你的叔叔低土马和犹大
Last night I went with your uncles, Didyus and Judas,
去拿回托拉麦父子 之前买♥♥小母牛所积欠的款项
to retrieve the money we were owed for the heifer we sold to Tolamai and his sons.
我们爆发了争吵
There was an argument.
而且托拉麦还辱骂了低土马 他的儿子们有武器
Tolomai was abusive to Didyus. His sons had weapons.
犹大受了伤 但不是很严重
Judas was hurt, but not seriously.
我必须得去回答很多问题
I will have to answer many questions.
我保护了你叔叔们不受伤害
I stopped your uncles from being hurt.
你听懂了吗?多马
Do you understand, Thomas?
我们将会分开一段时间 不过我爱你
I may not see you for a while, but I love you.
我爱你 多马
I love you, Thomas.
不
No, no.
不许动
Don't move.
不 给我趴下
No! Get down.
耶底底亚 永远别忘记
Jedidiah. Never forget,
我爱你 多马 安静!闭嘴
I love you, Thomas. Quiet!
照顾好妈妈 你听到了吗?多马
Take care of your eema. Do you hear me, Thomas?
起来 犹太狗 好了 走吧
Get up, Jew. All right, go, go.
走 多马
Move. Thomas!
让一让
Excuse me.
抱歉了
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉
Pardon me.
你这叛徒
Traitor.
士兵 士...
Soldier, soldier!
士兵
Soldier.
你就打算站在那里 什么都不做吗?
Are you just going to stand there and do nothing?
我们只有在出现武器
We only intervene if weapons get involved
或有人破坏的时候才会加以干涉
or someone causes disruption.
这就是破坏啊 我没办法继续工作了
This is disruptive. I... I cannot finish the day.
我必须要回家洗澡 不行
I need to go home and wash. No.
你连工作第一天都撑不下去 还有很多人在那儿等着你失败
Can't even make it through your first day on the job.People are waiting for you to fall.
在整个迦百农愿意做这个
You are unlikely to find
而又符合资格的人不超过五个
five willing, qualified candidates in Capernaum.
或许是吧 你就好好受着
Probably true, but did you expect for people
难道他们还会称赞你的算数很厉害?
to congratulate you on your multiplication?
我以为你是来保护我的
I thought you were here to protect me.
如果涉及金钱的话 那我一定会出手干预
If he threatens the money, that is a different story.
现在继续工作 队伍越来越长了
Get back to work. You're holding up the line.
下一个 来 下一个
Next. Let's go. Next.
等一下
Just wait.
这实在是太恶心了 那就去买♥♥新衣服
This is disgusting. Then get new clothes.
你现在买♥♥得起好衣服了
You can afford nice ones now.
这事儿本来就有失有得 马太
It is all part of the bargain, um, Matthew.
你失去朋友 可是能够赚到钱
You lose friends, but you gain money.
我根本没有朋友 对你来说这样更好
I don't have friends. Even better.
你什么都没有失去 只有得到
Then you don't lose anything at all, you only gain.
你有妻子吗?
You got a wife? No.
没有 你呢?
You? Yes.
有 妻子 一个儿子 还有仆人男孩
A wife, a son and a servant boy.
现在我也有钱了 我也应该雇个仆人男孩吗?
Now that I will have money,should I also hire a servant boy?
这个嘛 其实他不算是被我们雇来的
Well, we did not exactly, um... hire him.
这个说来话长
It is a long story.
请你不要再问任何关于我 私生活的问题 这样非常不专业
Don't ask questions about my personal life.It is unprofessional.
是你先问我结婚没有 我想要问什么都可以
You asked if I was married.I get to ask whatever I want.
听好 等你今天下班之后 我一定会去找你的
I'm going to be watching for you when you get out of work.
不准威胁他 快走开 臭老鼠
No threats. Move along, rat.
下一个排队的 先等一下 后退
Next person in line. Hold for one moment. Back.
好了 听着
Listen up.
你看起来不像是一个会打架的人
You do not look like you've been in many fist fights.
你说这话是什么意思?上一个背叛同胞
What's that supposed to mean? The last Jew that defected
来接下这份工作的犹太人 回家路上第一天就被一个渔夫
and took this job got his teeth knocked out by a fisherman
给打断了牙齿
on his way home the first day.
嘿 听着
Hey, look, I do not care
不论你是被那些犹太兄弟给打死 还是在睡梦中暴毙了
if you get beaten to death by your Jewish brethren.
或是被人从马上给赶下来 我都不会在乎
I don't care if you die in your sleep,or if somebody chases you down on a horse.
这样听懂了吗?
You get the point?
可是如果你在工作的时间段 发生了什么事的话
But if something happens to you while you are working,
昆塔斯会叫我接下你的工作来惩罚我
Quintus will punish me by making me do your job
直到他找到能够接手的人
until he finds a replacement.
可我一点儿都不喜欢坐着 而且我也不喜欢算数
And I don't like sitting and I do not like math.
所以我当士兵 我喜欢当士兵 懂了吗?
It's why I soldier. Soldier good, get it?
那或许你应该护送我回家 保护我
Then maybe you should escort me home for protection.
那不是我的工作
Not part of my job.
你拿到薪水后的第一件事 就是去给自己雇一个司机
What you're going to do with your newly acquired salary
is hire a driver
然后再找一辆伪装成货车的手推车 每天接送你上班下班
who can smuggle you back and forth from work in a cart,
hidden like cargo.
实际上我已经安排好了司机会在今天
In fact, I've already arranged for him to pick you up
下班的时候来接你
at the end of your shift today.
下一个
Next.
哦
Uh...
该犹?
怎么了?
Gaius? What?
谢谢你帮我请司机
Thank you for the driver.
我这么做不是为你 我不是英雄
Looking out for my interests, not yours. I'm no hero.
我知道要怎么做手上这种工作
I understand how to do a job like this,
可是世界上还有非常多 我不知道的事情
but there are a lot of things in this world
无论我怎么努力都不懂
that I do not understand, no matter how hard I try,
而且不知道为什么人们都不向我解释
and for some reason, people don't explain it to me,
因为他们觉得我...
because they think I'm...
与众不同
different.
我想我有哪里不太对劲
I think there's something wrong with me.
这你倒是没说错
You are right about that.
听着 我以后会告诉你一些常识
Look, I will tell you what I see.
但我没给你承诺
But I promise nothing.
谁能像主 谁能像主
♪ Who is like ♪
我们的上帝? 我们的上帝?
♪ The Lord our God? ♪
哪个偶像 哪个偶像
♪ What idol has ♪
比他高? 比他高?
♪ More worth? ♪
祂的命令 祂的命令
♪ No command ♪
尽都真实 尽都真实
♪ Has proved unsure ♪
在天上 在天上
♪ In heaven ♪
与地下 与地下
♪ And on earth... ♪
上帝之手 上帝之手
♪ The hand of God ♪
既大又小 既大又小
♪ Both great and small ♪
是庇护的杖 是庇护的杖
♪ A shelter, staff ♪
与盾 与盾
♪ And shield ♪
称颂 称颂
♪ Blessed be ♪
伟大的慈爱之上帝 伟大的慈爱之上帝
♪ Great God of love ♪
在日与夜 在日与夜
♪ In day and night ♪
显现 显现
♪ Revealed ♪
非常好
Excellent.
我以你们大家为荣
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表