剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
But I do understand this.
祂很...
He is...
祂很...
He is...?
忧伤
Sad.
快挡住门 快啊!他们来了
Barricade the door. Hurry, they're coming.
开门 被困住了!
[Roman soldier] Open up! We're trapped.
后面一定还有路的
There must be a way out back.
不!我们不可以就这样赴死
No, we're not going down like that.
我们对组织立下誓约了
We swore an oath to the order.
奋锐党贼们
Zealot vermin!
我们知道你们就在里面
We know you're in there!
快点开门
Open the door!
快点开门 撑不住的
Open the door! It won't hold.
那就反抗
Then we will fight, or die martyrs
或像以前的兄弟一样当烈士 再撞
like our brethren before us. Again.
开门
Open!
西门 过来帮我们
Simon, help us.
不要再抵抗了
Filthy rats!
不
No.
你们从后门走 我自己对付他们
Go out the back. I'll fight them alone.
我们的任务还没结束 弥迦
But our mission is not done! Micah!
你还有很多任务要完成
You have many more missions to complete.
只有活下去 才能完成任务
Save yourselves, so you can carry them out
并且继续第四派系的工作
and continue the work of the Fourth Philosophy.
我们需要你这种人 再撞 走啊 快
We need men like you. Go. Now.
我们会歌♥颂你的英勇 西门 我说走
We will sing songs about your valor.
现在就开门 快跑
I said, go. Run!
快 快一点儿开门 再撞
Filthy cowards. Open up. Again.
我准备好去见上帝了 就现在
I'm ready to meet God. Now!
胆小鬼 露面吧 再撞
Cowards, reveal yourselves. Again.
出来
Get out!
再来
One more.
一共七根弦 而且是纯铜的琴栓
Seven strings, pure bronze pegs,
下面是希腊的龟壳 有很棒的共鸣
turtle shell from Greece, great resonance.
你听啊
Hear this?
什么?
What?
我从深处向你求告
♪ Out of the depths I cry to you ♪
听我声音
♪ Hear my voice ♪
我主
♪ O Lord ♪
愿你侧耳听
♪ Let your ears be drawn ♪
我内心恳求的声音
♪ To my pleas for mercy ♪
我主
♪ O Lord ♪
我从深处向你求告
♪ Out of the depths I cry to you ♪
听我声音
♪ Hear my voice ♪
我主
♪ O Lord ♪
愿你侧耳听
♪ Let your ears be drawn ♪
我内心恳求的声音
♪ To my pleas for mercy ♪
我主
♪ O Lord ♪
我从深处向你求告
♪ Out of the depths I cry to you ♪
听我声音
♪ Hear my voice ♪
我主
♪ O Lord ♪
愿你侧耳听...
♪ Let your... ♪
拿但业?
Nathanael?
你不是要为考试念书吗?
Aren't you studying for your test?
我刚才在念书 我只是稍微休息一下
I... I have been, sir. Sorry, I was just taking a break.
这是你今天的信
This came for you in the mail today.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的朋友 此时你一定正在埋首于学术证明
My friend, as you are no doubt at this very moment
或者在拜读他人毕生的杰作
buried in academic proofs and the life's work of others,
上帝正在为你
our God is doing for you
做所有知识都无法达成的事
what all the studying in the world could not.
我真的非常想念你这个朋友
Making you a friend I miss greatly.
你在攀登凡人的最高成就
A testament to the heights men can reach.
势必会伴随着异常痛苦
And a unique pain as a companion.
约翰说我们把路铺得又直又宽
John says we are making the way straight and wide.
这是光荣的事 但我不希望你在这里
It is glorious, but do not wish you were here.
时候未到
Not yet.
努力念书吧
Study hard.
你建造这条路的时候快到了
Your time to help build this road will come.
平安
Shalom, shalom.
腓力
Philip.
快让开!所有人让到路边
Clear the way. Everybody, move to the side.
希律王的轿子要通过了
King Herod's carriage coming through.
走开 快点让开
Move. Get out of the way.
走开 走开 全都走开
Move, all of you.
把路让出来 快滚开
Make straight the way. Get out!
你不要挡路
Don't just stand there.
全部让开 走 走开
All of this, gone. Go!
不要挡路
Clear the path.
你 不要挡路 不要挡路
You, clear the way. You're in the way.
走 走开 走
Go, go.
让路
Make way!
全部让开
Everyone, move.
看到了吗?
See this?
嘿 押尼珥
Hey, Avner.
快看这个
Look at this.For the last time,
我再说最后一次 我需要这一条路越宽广越好
I need these roads as wide as possible.
你做什么?走开 不要挡路!走开!
What are you doing? Move. Move out of the way. Move.
好 往前拉
你!你有什么权力 去玷污这片神圣的土地
You. What right have you to deface this sacred land?
拔起我们的树木 让犹太公民流离失所?
Uprooting our trees, displacing Jewish citizens?
我们在帮一位 要进城的重要人物清理道路
We're making way for the entourage of a very important person coming to town.
我根本没必要向你解释
Not that we owe you an explanation.
我来告诉你有另一个 非常重要的人要进城了
I'll tell you about a very important person coming to town.
没错 他要进城了
Oh, yes, he will. If this is about
如果又是你们先知的事 那我不想听
another prophet, I don't wanna hear it.
他没有问你想不想听他的事
He didn't ask if you wanted to hear about it.
他就是那在旷野的声音 大声喊说
He is the voice of the one crying in the wilderness.
“来预备主的道路吧 为他修直他的路”
Prepare the way of the Lord.Make his path straight.
而我的声音要告诉你们 要为现实中的人去修直道路
I'm the voice of one telling you we're making a path straight for someone real.
而不是想象中的人 那已经超越你的想象了
Not from your imagination.This is beyond your imagination.
我会建议你保持警惕和谦卑
I would advise you to be vigilant and humble,
因为要来的人能力比我更加大
because he who is coming is mightier than I.
而我就算是弯腰去帮他解鞋带都不配
I'm not even worthy to untie the strap of his sandals.
我能力也比你更大 所以快滚
I'm mightier than you. So move your group out of here.
现在斧头已经被放在树根之上了
Even now the ax is laid at the root of the trees.
但凡不能结好果子的树 就必须砍下来 然后被丢在火里
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is struck down and thrown into the fire.
知道别人为什么不听疯子说话吗?
You know why people don't listen to freaks like you?
因为你们爱说谜语
Because you deal in riddles.
我来是为了做见证 为我的民族 以色列之家的光做见证
I came to bear witness about the coming light to my own people,the House of Israel.
但要说我对你的建议是
Mm! But to you, what I would say is,
不要以强势暴♥力♥对待任何人 而且也不要试图讹诈任何人
do not extort money from anyone,through threats or by false accusation,
只要有钱粮就当知足
and be content with your wages.
听到了吗?
Ah! You hear that?
只要有钱粮就当知足
"Be content with your wages."
你们到底还要走多远的路啊?
How much longer do you guys go?
我两天后还有鱼要捕
I've gotta fish in two days.
你居然有鱼? 不 我希望有
You've got fish? No, I... I wish.
不 我必须回加利利 然后再去跟我哥一起捕鱼
No, I have to travel back to Galilee and fish with my brother.
我不能一直跟你们待在一起
I can't stay with you guys all the time.
我们还得缴纳税金呢
We've got, um, taxes to pay.
税金是人打造出来的
Taxes are a manmade construct,
以彼此都同意黄金拥有永恒价值的 这种谬论为基础
built from the mutually agreedupon fallacy that gold has any eternal value.
这话我爱听
I like that.
放心吧 不会再走太久 感谢上帝
And, no, we won't go much longer.Oh, thank God.
“现在那把斧头 已经被放在树根之上了”
"Even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees."
“现在” 知道是什么意思吗?
"Even now." You know what that means?
那表示弥赛亚祂已经来了 近了
It means the Messiah is here, near.
在以色列某个地方 我们的身边 正等着开展祂的事工
Somewhere in Israel, around us,waiting to inaugurate his ministry.
那么这个国度里面有食物吗?
Does this kingdom include food?
那里有丰盛的筵席
It includes feasts.
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表