剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
我相信祂一定知道这之间的不同
We can all trust him to know the difference.
如果我们必须说明呢? 我们要怎么为祂的行为跟言论辩护?
And if we're asked to make a statement,how can we defend both his behavior and words?
你是说你不会为祂辩护?
Are you saying you wouldn't defend him?
这一周弥赛亚本来是有机会的 祂能让所有的人♥民♥团结起来
This week, there is a chance for the Messiah to unite all of our people.
大家都在听祂说话
Everyone is listening to him,
可祂却在不断树立新敌
and he just made even more enemies.
我当然愿意为祂辩护 奋锐哥 可我不知道该怎么做
I'm saying I want to defend him, Zee, but I don't know how.
听着 我赞成马太跟腓力说的话
Look, I agree with Matthew and Philip.
祂的这些行为有洞察力
There is discernment in these actions...
犹大...
Judas, it's about...
这很危险 对 下一个就是我们!
This is dangerous.Yes...We're next.
也是我们投身的事
That's what we signed up for.
他说得对 我们没有盟友跟任何资源
He's right. We have no allies or anything.
不只有祂在发表长篇大论
It's not just him going on a tirade.
那是对祂...
It was justice...
马利亚
Mary.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去求救 找谁求救?
To get help. From who?
麻烦你不要问我任何问题
Please, don't ask me any questions.
你难道要去伯大尼吗?
Are you going to Bethany?
那好吧
All right.
现在伯大尼没人能帮我们
No one in Bethany can help us now.
那我们要派人去伯大尼吗? 告诉祂母亲这些事
Should we send someone to Bethany,tell his mother what happened?
祂之所以让祂妈妈离开这里 就是不想让她看到
I think he sent her away so she wouldn't have to see.
马利亚
Mary.
你想做什么?
You know what you're doing?
不知道
No.
好吧 只要...
Fair. Just...
告诉我你不会惹上麻烦
Just tell me you won't get into trouble.
我做不到
I cannot.
他现在很忙 不
[Malchus] He is busy now. No, please.
拜托 他现在不能见客 我知道你对自己的工作非常尽责
[Atticus] It is clear to me you take your job very seriously,
难道我们不都是一样的 对吗?该亚法
but we're all time's subjects, are we not, Caiaphas?
虽然他在做很重要的事 他不能见客
I'm sure his appointment is very important,
但我们还是要进去 绝对不行!
and we're going in now.
您好 总督
Greetings, governor.
现在不太合适?
Is this a bad time?
所以他会为自己的行为负责?
So he accepted responsibility for his actions?
哪次不是?他对自己的行为很自豪 就像是理所当然
Did he ever. He was proud of what he did.
我想我会把这件事处理好的 总督
As if he had every right. It'll be handled, governor.
你现在不需要介入其中
There's no need for you to get involved at this point.
谢谢你 该亚法
Thank you, Caiaphas.
好 那我就继续按♥摩♥了...
Now if I may get back to my massage...
当时人们都在街上欢呼
The people are cheering in the streets.
圣殿的摊贩可不会
Oh, not the vendors in the temple.
不是每个人都爱他 不过他毫无疑问确实是很受欢迎的
Not everybody loves him,but he's a popular figure, there's no question.
他或许会认为 在众人的眼中自己是无罪的
He may be able to act with impunity in their eyes,
但在我们眼中不是 我向你保证
but not in ours, I assure you.
我们正在计划下一次直接去质问他
There is a plan in place to question him directly.
直到我们收到 他白纸黑字写下的自白书之前
And until such time as we have obtained written statements,
我们都会好好想办法 所以你不用为这件事烦恼操心和担忧
there is no point in your troubling yourself.
这个计划听起来很棒 但是收效太慢了
That sounds like a very fine and slow plan.
每拖延一秒 我们向钱币兑换商收取的税金
The opportunity to collect tax from the money changers
就会少一分 你的市集一片混乱
is vanishing every second. Your market is in shambles.
三天后就是逾越节了
The holiday is in three days.
我相信市集很快就会重新整理好
The market will be swiftly reassembled.
我现在需要按按头
Maybe I need a massage.
很快是有多快?
When is "swiftly"? [mutters]
除非你知道答案
Unless you know the answer to that,
不然你就有麻烦了 总督
you have a problem, governor.
提庇留皇帝忽视了
Emperor Tiberius ignored my request
我关于增派军官与军团
to send extra officers and regiments
来应对蜂拥而至的朝圣者的请求
to accommodate the influx of pilgrims.
所以或许他需要见识一下
So maybe he needs to see and feel the consequences
在朝圣者过节时 让耶路撒冷兵力不足的后果
of understaffing Jerusalem during pilgrimage holidays.
所以你想要借这个机会 教训一下皇帝是吗?
So you intend to teach the emperor a lesson, then?
该亚法 你说你的管理高层 会处理这件事情 对吧?
Caiaphas, you say it's being handled within your administration, yes?
对 总督 你尽管放心休息
Yes, governor, you may rest assured.
如果我们有需要的话就会让你知道
I will let you know when we need your help.
我不能放心 也无法休息 但我会尽量放松的
I am neither rested nor assured, but I'll take your word for now.
我们谈完了
We're finished here.
管家 送祭司长出去吧
Steward, see the High Priest out.
好吧
Uhhuh.
逾越节快乐
Oh, uh... Chag Pesach sameach.
你在掌舵的时候一直呼呼大睡吗?
Are you asleep at the helm of the ship?
我的家族是个骑马世家
I'm from the equestrian class.
我听不懂航海比喻
I don't do nautical metaphor.
好吧 那你是在马鞍上...肆意幻想吗?
All right. In the saddle, then? Delusional?
提庇留可不会觉得
“阴府与冥河啊 我应该派增援兵力给本丢”
Tiberius is not gonna look at what happened and think,
"Hades and Styx, I should've sent Pontius reinforcements."
当然不会 可阿提克斯
Of course not. I'm on notice, Atticus.
我不能惩罚受到爱戴的拉比 造成骚乱
But I can't punish a popular rabbi and cause a riot.
我会失业的 但该亚法不知道
I'll lose my job. Caiaphas doesn't know that.
这么想说明你低估了 消息在这镇上传播的速度
You grossly underestimate the way information spreads in this town.
如果你以为你跟皇帝现在的关系 还没传到该亚法耳朵里
It is naive of you to think that the details of your relationship with the emperor
那你就想得太天真了
haven't reached his ears.
该亚法的心里非常清楚 你为什么拖延处理的速度
Caiaphas knows exactly why you've slowed down executions.
凯撒大帝 横渡卢比孔河的时候说了什么?
What did Julius Caesar say when he crossed the Rubicon?
他说“木已成舟”
"The die has been cast."
凯撒大帝刚一宣布自己终身独♥裁♥
Julius Caesar declared himself dictator for life
接着就在神殿被刺杀而死
and then was bludgeoned to death in the capitol.
他横渡卢比孔河引发了一场内战 因此葬送了伟大的罗马共和国
His crossing the Rubicon River led to a civil war that put an end to the Roman Republic.
好吧 我们当然不希望变成那样
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that, certainly.
我晚一点再跟你谈 阿提克斯
I'll speak to you later, Atticus.
我告退
Governor.
你们想过如果你们不是祂的跟随者...
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to see some of the things he did if...
看到祂做的事会怎么想吗?
If you weren't his follower?
虽然你的表达不太流畅
You've poorly stated the question.
但我常常在想这件事
But I wonder that all the time.
我想今天我心里会想
I think today I would have thought,
“那个人今天很不开心
"Well, that man is having a terrible day.
我要尽可能地离祂远一点”
I'm going to stay as far away as I possibly can."
谢谢你的坦率 拿但业
Well, thank you for that, Nathanael.
可我记得人们都在唱歌♥和吟唱
I seem to remember people singing and chanting.
真的吗? 你不记得那个场面了吗?
Really?Do you not remember that part?
不太清楚
Debatable.
他们在欢呼 你知道的 非常热情
They were cheering, you know. Enthusiastic.
夫子
Master.
你好 马太
Oh, hello, Matthew.
我要去讲道 你想来吗?
I'm going to preach.Would you like to come?
其他人知道吗?
Uh, do the others know?
不 还不知道
Um, no. No, not yet.
我们先谈一下吧
Uh, let's talk for a bit.
或许你可以决定 我要不要邀请他们一起
Maybe you can decide if I should invite them.
为什么不要邀请其他人?
Why wouldn't we invite the others?
我只是
Uh, I was...
在跟你开了一个玩笑而已
I was only being slightly facetious.
我知道
Oh, heh. I know how, uh...
这周发生的一些事情
How some of the things we've already seen this week
可能会让你们感到震惊
would come as a shock.
就我自己的感受而言的话 我很乐意有惊喜
I can only speak for myself, but I'm willing to be surprised.
我渴望惊喜
Hmm. I crave surprise
因为惊喜是出乎意料的
in the sense that surprise is something that is unexpected,
同时它也能让我更容易理解
but it brings me closer to understanding.
但令人震惊的 会让我难以理解
Shock, on the other hand, separates me from understanding.
总而言之 你寻求理解
And above all, you seek understanding.
总而言之 我寻求你
Above all, I seek you.
那你已经理解了
Then you already understand.
还记得我们准备在哥拉汛高原
Rabbi, remember that time that we worked
讲道那次吗? 当然记得
on the sermon in Chorazim? Of course.
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表