剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
用华丽来修饰义人的墓 你们说
and decorate the monuments of the righteous, saying,
“若是我们活在祖宗生活的时候
"If we had lived in the days of our fathers,
必定不会像祖宗一样
we would not have taken part with them
残忍♥地杀害伟大的先知”
in shedding the blood of the prophets."
可是通过你们的行为 你们知道也会证明
But in your actions, you now and will reveal
你们自己就是杀害先知者的子孙
that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
你们这些蛇类
You serpents!
毒蛇之种
You brood of vipers.
怎么可能逃脱地狱的刑罚呢?
How will you escape being condemned to hell?
你现在所说的每一个字 都会记录下来呈报给祭司长
Every one of your words will be recorded and reported to the High Priest.
尽管呈报
By all means.
去追随你们恶贯满盈的祖宗吧
Follow in the footsteps of your ancestors.
祂在邀请他们杀了祂
He's inviting them to kill him.
耶路撒冷啊 耶路撒冷
Oh, Jerusalem, Jerusalem.
杀害先知又用石头
The city that kills the prophets
打死奉差遣来的人
and stones those who are sent to it.
我们听不到
We can't hear you.
我多次愿意聚集你的儿女
How often would I have gathered your children together,
好像母鸡把小鸡聚集在翅膀底下
as a hen gathers her brood under her wings,
只是你们不愿意
and you are not willing?
我觉得该带祂离开这里 情况有点不对劲 我们走
I think we need to get him out of here.Something's not right. Let's go.
看啊 你的家成为荒场
See, your house is left desolate.
我告诉你们 你们不得再见我
I tell you, you will not see me again until you say,
直等到你们说奉主名来的 是应当称颂的
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord."
和散那 和散那
Hosanna!
和散那 和散那
Hosanna!
和散那 和散那
Hosanna. Hosanna. Hosanna...
反弥赛亚
No Messiah. No Messiah. No Messiah...
让一让 让出一条路
Clear the way.
夫子 你怎么了?
Master, what is it?
我只是想好好看看
I'm just taking it all in.
最后一次了
One last time.
真了不起
It is something.
这是何等的石头
Such gorgeous buildings
何等的殿宇啊
made of beautiful stones.
看见这大殿宇了吗?
These buildings you see?
我实实在在地告诉你们
Truly, I say to you...
将来在这里没有一块石头
there will not be left here one stone upon another
留在石头上不被拆毁
that will not be thrown down.
走吧 快走 大家都后退
Stay back. Everybody, stay back.
快走 后退
Go, go, go. Stay back.
好吧 那就这样了
Well, that was that.
没有讲道或教导了
No more public preaching or teaching.
只是今天对吗?你是说今天不再讲道了?
Today, right? You mean, no more preaching for today?
因为太阳马上要下山了 天快变暗了
I suppose the sun is going down. We're losing light.
我已经说完我该说的 对所有人
I've said all I came to say to the crowds.
等一下 这什么意思... 雅各
Hold Hold on. What do you...? James.
祂已经说得很清楚了
He said what he said.
你的意思是结束了?
You mean, this is the end?
对 大雅各
Yes, Big James.
祂是说再也不会讲道了?
He said there will be no more preaching?
今天 就只是今天
Today. For just... For today.
祂没有说特定的时间
He didn't specify a time period.
祂跟你们说的是结束对吧?
He said something to you about the end?
祂要去哪里?这说不通啊
Where is he going? This makes no sense.
听着 各位
Listen, everybody.
回屋子里去 我们要跟祂单独谈一谈
Go back to the house. We're gonna talk to him privately.
等回去之后再跟你们说
We'll update you when we get back.
什么?你想叫我们离开? 我们不能就这样离开
What, you expect us to leave?
没事的 我相信一切都很好 我只是不想让祂压力太大
It's all right. Everything will be fine.I just don't wanna overwhelm him.
彼得说得对
Peter is right.
今天是个大日子 祂说了很重的话
It's been a big day,and he said some big things.
大家都累了 我们应该回屋子
We're all tired. We should go back to the house.
我们一会儿就回去
We'll be right behind you.
走吧 我们全部都绕着外面走
Let's go. We'll walk around the outside
穿过爱色尼门 避开群众
and through the Essene Gate to avoid the crowds.
现在大家都认得我们了
Who will all recognize us now.
橄榄山
[Big James] The Mount of Olives.
先知撒迦利亚预言过弥赛亚
The prophet Zechariah foretold that the Messiah would appear
在时代结束时会出现在这座山上
on this very mountain at the end of the age.
夫子 请帮助我们理解
Teacher, please, help us understand.
你说过荒场这个词 还有石头会被拆毁
You said "desolate" before, that the stones will be gone.
是为了新国度吗?
Is this for the new kingdom?
时候到了吗?
Is the time now?
我们准备好了 可你得告诉我们有什么预兆
We're ready, but you need to give us what sign to look for.
你还没告诉我们
You haven't been telling us.
坐吧
Sit.
你们很快就会知道
You will know soon enough.
你们要谨慎
But in the meantime...
免得有人迷惑你们
see that no one leads you astray.
因为将来有人会来 冒充我的名说是基♥督♥
For many will come in my name, saying, "I am the Christ."
并且要迷惑许多人
And they will lead many astray.
你们也要听见打仗
And you will hear of wars.
和打仗的风声
And rumors of wars.
但是总不要惊慌
See that you are not alarmed.
因为这些事是必须有的
For this must take place.
只是末期还没有到
But the end is not yet.
因为未来民要攻打民
For nation will rise against nation...
国要攻打国
and kingdom against kingdom.
在许多地方必会有饥荒与地震
And there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
这一切只不过是灾难的起头
All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.
人要让你们陷入患难之中
And then they will deliver you up to tribulation.
也要杀害你们
And put you to death.
你们又要因为我的名被万民恨恶
And you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.
必有许多人跌倒
And then many will fall away
也要彼此陷害 然后彼此恨恶
and betray one another and hate one another.
并且有好多假先知兴起迷惑许多人
And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.
只因为不法的事增多了
And because lawlessness will be increased...
许多人的爱心才会慢慢冷淡了
the love of many will grow cold.
然而...
But...
唯有忍♥耐到底的必然得救
the one who endures to the end will be saved.
然后这来自天国的福音将要传遍天下
Then this gospel of the Kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world
对世上万民作见证
as a testimony to all nations.
然后...
And then...
末期才会到来
the end will come.
还要回答你们的问题
But to answer your question...
关于那日子 那时辰
concerning that day or that hour...
没有人知道
no one knows.
天上的使者不知道
Not even the angels in heaven...
子也不知道
nor the son.
唯独父知道
But only the Father.
你们要谨慎
Be on guard.
警醒祈祷
Keep awake.
因为不晓得那日几时来到
For you do not know when the end will come.
你说了很多
Well, that's a lot.
没错
It is.
你的意思是...
You're telling us that...
你刚才跟我们说的也包括我们的死
Everything you just told us, which included our deaths,
还有这时代的末期
and the end of the age...
你也不知道是何时?
and not even you know when?
唯有父知道
Only the Father.
你真的不会再回到圣殿了吗?
Are you really never going back to the temple?
如果可以的话...
If you'll all leave me...
我想要继续独处一会儿
I'd like to be alone as I take it in.
天黑之后我会回到屋子里
I'll come back to the house after dark.
我只是需要一点时间
I just need a moment.
我们的谈话还没有结束 对吗?
This is part of a longer conversation, right?
你会说得更清楚吗?
There's more clarity coming?
给祂一点时间吧 安得烈
Let's give him some time, Andrew.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表