剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
你这话是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
究竟谁是
Well, who is...
谁又不是?
and who isn't?
我很渴望在受害之前和你们吃
I have earnestly desired to eat this meal with you
这逾越节的筵席
before I suffer.
这是我们在世上的最后一次 我断不会再吃
This is our last Passover together on this earth,
直至它在神的国被成全
before we celebrate it again
我们再重聚庆祝
when all is fulfilled in the new Kingdom.
我本想问要等多久
I would ask how long that will be...
不过我知道答案了
but I know the answer.
你们会明白
You will understand.
不过首先...
But first...
称颂你 耶♥和♥华♥ 我们的上帝
Blessed are you, Lord our God,
宇宙的君王
King of the Universe,
赐与这世界粮食
who brings forth bread from the earth.
阿门
Amen.
通常这个面饼是为了纪念与庆祝
Normally this bread is to remember and celebrate
我们从埃及被父拯救 带到应许之地
our redemption from Egypt into the Promised Land.
摆脱奴役 重获自♥由♥
From slavery into freedom.
但今晚 要庆祝你们因为我
Tonight we celebrate your redemption from sin
从罪里得着救赎
because of me.
拿着 吃吧
Take and eat it.
这是我的身体为你们舍的 你们应当如此行
This is my body, which is given for you.
为的是纪念我
Do this in remembrance of me.
称颂你 我们的上帝
Blessed are you, Lord our God,
宇宙的君王
King of the Universe,
葡萄树果实的创造者
who creates the fruit of the vine.
阿门 阿门
Amen.
通常这葡萄酒是为了让我们牢记
Normally the wine allows us to remember
并且诚心歌♥颂祖先过去
and celebrate the blood of the lamb,
涂在门框上的那些羔羊的血
spread on the doorposts of our ancestors.
而今晚
But tonight...
同样的道理
likewise...
这是我立约的血
this is my blood of the new covenant...
为多人流出
shed for you, and for many,
使罪得赦
for the forgiveness of sins.
你们都喝下去 为的是纪念我
Drink it, all of you, in remembrance of me.
我是真葡萄树
I am the true vine.
我父是栽培的人
And my father is the vinedresser.
凡是属于我不结果子的枝子
Every branch in me that does not bear fruit,
他就剪去
he takes away.
凡是会结果子的枝子
And every branch that does bear fruit,
他就修理干净
he prunes,
使它结更多果子
that it may bear more fruit.
你们要常在我里面
Abide in me...
我也常在你们里面
and I in you.
枝子若不常在葡萄树上
As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself
就不能自己结果子
unless it abides in the vine...
你们若不常在我里面 也是这样
neither can you, unless you abide in me.
我是葡萄树
I am the vine.
你们是枝子
You are the branches.
常在我里面的 我也常在他里面
Whoever abides in me, and I in him,
这人就会多多结果子
he it is that bears much fruit,
因为离了我 就不能做什么
for apart from me, you can do nothing.
人如果不常在我里面
If anyone does not abide in me,
就像枝子被丢在外面 枯干了
he is thrown away like a branch and withers.
并被人捡拾起来
And the branches are gathered,
然后丢在火里 烧了
thrown into the fire and burned.
如果你们常在我里面
If you abide in me,
我的话也常在你们里面
and my words in you...
凡你们所愿意的 祈求
ask for whatever you wish,
就给你们成就
and it will be done.
你们多结果子
By this my father is glorified,
我父就因此得荣耀
that you bear much fruit,
你们也就是我的门徒了
and so prove to be my disciples.
我爱你们
As the Father has loved me,
正如父爱我一样
so I have loved you.
你们要常在我的爱里
Abide in my love.
这些事我已经对你们说了
These things I have spoken to you...
是要叫我的喜乐存在你们心里
that my joy may be in you...
并叫你们的喜乐可以满足
and that your joy may be full.
拉比
Rabbi...
你在对什么笑?
what are you smiling at?
没有什么 我只是感觉有一点...
It's nothing. I It's It's just that, uh...
拉比
Rabbi.
之前我帮你们一些人洗过脚
Earlier, I may have washed some of your feet.
但不是所有人都干净
But not all of you are clean.
这是什么意思?
What are you saying?
经上的话现在已经应验了
The scripture has now been fulfilled.
“吃过我饭的知己朋友也用脚踢我”
"He who has eaten my bread...has lifted his heel against me."
什么?
What?
我实在地告诉你们
Truly, I say to you...
你们中间有人要出♥卖♥♥♥我
one of you will betray me.
这人就坐在这张桌上
Someone at this very table.
在这个房♥间里的人?
Someone in this room?
谁?
Who?
就在兄弟们中?
One of you, brothers?
谁?
Who?
告诉我们是谁
Tell us who,
我们会把他绑起来 塞住他的嘴丢进坑里
and we will bind him and gag him and throw him in a pit
让他不能出♥卖♥♥♥你
so he can't do it.
人子必要去世 正如经上指着他所写的
The Son of Man goes as it is written of him.
但是出♥卖♥♥♥人子的人有祸了
But woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed.
如果那人不出生在这个世界上倒好
It would have been better for him if he had never been born.
只要你说出是谁
Just say who it is.
我们会让他希望自己从来没出生过
And we'll make sure that man wishes he'd never been born.
我想自己待会儿
I need a moment.
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
什么? 安得烈
What? Andrew.
♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
♪ Oh, child, come on in Jump in the water ♪
♪ Got no trouble With the mess you've been ♪
♪ Walk on the water ♪
♪ Walk on the water ♪
♪ Walk on the water ♪
♪ Oh, child ♪
♪ Walk on the water ♪
♪ Got no trouble ♪
♪ Walk on the water ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Walk on the water ♪
根据司库最新给我的报告来看
And according to our treasurer report,
所罗门廊区域的柱子所需工期增长
the additional days needed to complete the columns
所以这个情况会导致...
in that section of Solomon's Porch
(八个月前)
建造的成本 要在原本预计的基础上增加一成四
will result in a 14% increase over the original cost estimate.
圣殿修缮委员会
The Temple Renovation Committee
现在一致批准这笔支出
unanimously approved the spending, heh.
虽然我相信你们不会觉得惊讶
Although I'm sure to the surprise of none of you,
但要说服阿鲜拉比可真不容易
Rabban Ozem required some convincing.
好了 好 根据议程安排
All right, all right. From what I understand,
今天我们应该没有额外的事务
there is no additional business for today.
所以本次会议结束
This meeting is adjourned.
尼哥底母拉比
Rabbi Nicodemus. Ah.
欢迎你回来 谢谢
Welcome back. Thank you.
我想你这次一定颇有收获
I trust your time was fruitful.
对 不过回来的感觉真好 阿鲜
Oh, yes, yes. Good to be back, Ozem.
不知道那些伯特利的学生
Did the students in Bethel
有没有对“老师中的老师” 表现出足够的敬佩之意?
show enough appreciation for the Teacher of Teachers?
对 他们都很好
Ha, yes, they were lovely,
不过我想他们也很开心能摆脱我
but I'm sure they were glad to be rid of me.
我们明天早上
I'll see you in the morning
委员会议时再见好吗? 好的
for the committee meeting, yes? Yes.
好的 当然了
Yes, of course.
撒母耳?
Shmuel.
尼哥底母拉比 欢迎回来
Rabbi Nicodemus, welcome back.
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表