剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
我想说谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you.
我知道你那么做是为了教我
I know you did that to teach me.
你也会教其他人
And you will teach others.
我...
I...
我寻求你 可是这一周以来
I know to seek you, but this last week,
我又感觉到难以理解了 我...
I feel that lack of understanding again. I...
我需要再跟你一起工作 所以...
I need to work with you again, so...
我知道 马太
I know, Matthew.
可是我已经没有时间
But there is no more time
来跟你一对一工作了
for me to work with you oneonone, in person.
现在你该开始分辨我的信息 才有办法去教其他人
It's time you start discerning my message,so that you can teach others.
走吧
Come.
可是拉比 我还有很多还没... 你已经理解得够多了
But there's still so much I don't You understand enough.
你这周要注意聆听与观察
And you will understand more this week
就会理解更多
if you listen and observe.
那并不简单 也不容易
It won't be simple or easy.
但很快一切都会清晰 你会明白的
But it will make sense soon enough. Even to you.
拉比
Rabbi.
你要去哪里?
Are you going somewhere?
这个嘛 我跟马太刚刚在讨论讲章
Oh, well, Matthew and I were just discussing sermons,
而我现在准备要去 对非常特别的听众讲道
and I'm on my way to deliver one to a very special audience.
其实我今天准备说一下 葡萄园的故事 所以...
of telling the story of the vineyard, so...You know, I was thinking
真的吗?这...
Seriously?
好 我们准备好了 我们可以... 我们一直在等待这一刻
Yes, we're ready. We can... We've been waiting for this.
我需要我的大包包 安得烈 我们需要葡萄 别忘了
Um, I need my big bag. We need grapes. Don't forget.
有没有看到我的斗篷?
Did you see my cape?
对 就在包包里
Yes, it's in Thomas' bag.
因为天国 又好比一个人要往外国去
For the Kingdom of Heaven is like a man going on a journey,
就叫了仆人来 把他的家业交给他们
who called his servants and entrusted to them his property.
一个给了五千
To one, he gave five talents.
一个给了两千
To another, two.
一个给了一千
To another, one.
根据每个人的能力
To each according to his ability.
然后就往外国去了
Then he went away.
那一个领了五千的人 立刻把钱拿去做买♥♥卖♥♥
He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them,
另外赚了五千
and he made five talents more.
所以那一个领了两千的人 也照样另赚了两千
So also, he who had two talents made two talents more.
但那一个领一千的人 他就去挖开地
But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground
想要埋藏...
and buried...
撒母耳
Ah, Shmuel.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you again.
我想你应该不是来坐下听我讲道的
I don't suppose you've come to sit and listen to my teaching.
我们有问题问你
We have questions.
而且必须要让在场的这些人 听到问题的答案
Questions which must be answered in the hearing of these people.
这样才能知道在听谁说话
So they know who they are listening to.
他们早就知道了
They already know.
没关系 彼得
It's all right, Peter.
请吧 问问题
Please, go ahead.
你说了一些狂妄的事情
You have said some bold things.
昨天也做了一些狂妄的事情
And yesterday, did some bold things.
而且你确实施行了一些了不起的神迹
And, yes, you've performed some impressive signs.
可是如果那些是合理的 我想问你这个问题
But if they're legitimate, let me ask you this:
请问你是仗着什么权♥柄♥ 能够做这些事情的?
By what authority are you doing these things?
究竟是谁给你这权♥柄♥的?
And who gave you this authority?
这是个重要的问题
That's an important question.
不过在回答之前 我要问你们一句话
But before I answer, I will ask you one question.
你们能够回答我
And if you tell me the answer,
那么我就告诉你们 我仗着什么权♥柄♥做这些事
then I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
如果你想要谈权♥柄♥与凭据的话
If you want to talk about authority and credentials,
就让我问你个问题
let me ask you this:
约翰的洗礼是从哪里来的?
The baptism of John. From where did it come?
从天上?或是从人间?
From heaven, or from man?
是从哪里来的?
Where it came from? His work of his baptisms
他为好几千人进行洗礼的工作 根源是来自什么地方?
of thousands, of what origin was it?
人间或是天上?
Human or divine?
我很高兴你们在思考
Ah, I'm glad you're taking your time.
身为这些人的领导者
[crowd chuckles] As the leaders of these people,
我们希望你们对教导能谨慎一点
we expect you to be careful in your teachings.
这是一个陷阱 如果我们说约翰的权♥柄♥
It's a trap. If we say John's authority
从天上来 他必说你们
came from heaven... He will ask
为什么不信他呢? 若说从人间来
why didn't we believe him. But if you say from man,
百姓会用乱石砸死我们
the people will stone us to death.
因为大家真的确信约翰为先知
They are convinced that John was a prophet.
我们赢不了 我可不想被石头砸死
We can't win. I am not getting stoned today.
说你不知道就可以了 我们怎么会知道? 可以诚实回答这个问题
Just say you don't know. How could we know? We can be honest.
我们没办法
We cannot,
自信十足地回答
with complete confidence,
确切肯定地说约翰的权♥柄♥ 究竟是来自人间或是来自天上
answer certainly as to the human or divine origin of John's work.
你们无法回答我的问题
So you cannot answer my question.
那我也不回答你们的问题
Then neither will I answer your question
不告诉你们我仗着什么权♥柄♥做这些事
and tell you by what authority I do these things.
我要告诉大家另一个故事 仔细听好了
I have another story for you. Listen carefully.
快点 就要开始了 好的
Go, go, go.
从前有一个家主 他有一个葡萄园
There was a master of a house who planted a vineyard...
周围圈上篱笆
...and put a fence around it,
里面挖了一个压酒池
and dug a winepress in it,
盖了一座楼 租给园户
and built a tower, and leased it to tenants,
然后就往外国去了
then went into another country.
平安
Shalom, shalom.
平安 平安
Shalom.
等到收果子的时候快到了
When the season came to harvest the grapes,
就派仆人到园户那里收果子
he sent a servant to collect the profits.
园户抓住一个仆人 然后打他
But the tenants took him, and beat him.
让他不得不空手而回
And sent him away emptyhanded.
主人又派了别的仆人过去
Again, he sent to them another servant.
园户还是打他的头 用同样的方式对待他们
And they struck him on the head and treated him shamefully.
之后主人又派别的仆人过去
Still yet another servant he sent.
而他被人用石头打死
And him, they stoned to death.
那看起来疼得很
Ah, that looked painful.
肯定是死透了
He is quite dead.
最后园主派他的儿子去 他心想
Finally the master sent his son to them, saying:
他们必定会尊敬我的儿子
Surely they will respect my son.
不料园户看见他的儿子
But when the tenants saw the son,
就对彼此说 这是继承人
they said to themselves: This is the heir.
来吧 我们杀了他 这样就能够霸占他的产业了
Come, let us kill him,so that this inheritance may be ours.
这怎么可能啊?
How would that work?
这个...既然园主都已经去了国外
Well, since, uh, the owner is out of the country,
如果除掉继承人 我们就可以
if we eliminate the heir, we can seize control
自己掌控葡萄园 然后自己收果子了
of the vineyard ourselves and collect the profits.
他们就抓住他
And they took him and killed him,
杀了他 把他丢到葡萄园外
and threw him out of the vineyard.
那么当葡萄园主重新回来的时候
When, therefore, the owner of the vineyard comes,
要怎么处治这些园户呢?
what will he do to those tenants?
我在问你 撒母耳 还有你的朋友们
I'm asking you, Shmuel, and your friends.
这些人都想听你们的答案
These people desire to hear from you.
你们是解说真理的人
And you, you are a truth teller.
他会除灭那些恶人
He would put them to death.
然后他会把葡萄园 租给其他园户 是吗?
He'd then entrust the vineyard to others, yes?
对 重新找会交出收成的人
Yes, ones who will actually deliver the profits.
你问题的重点是什么?
What is your point?
我不太明白
I don't get it.
我想我应该懂了
I'm afraid I do.
这经你们之前没有念过吗?
Have you never read in the Scriptures,
“匠人所弃的石头 已作了房♥角的头块石头”
"The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone"?
等等 他是在说我们吗?
Wait, is he talking about us?
所以我告诉你们 神的国必从你们夺去
Therefore, I tell you, the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you
赐给那能结果子的百姓
and given to a people producing its fruits.
这是个全新的世界!
It's a whole new world!
就凭这诋毁的言论 他该被圣殿守卫逮捕
He should be arrested by the temple guards for such slander,
可是人们绝不会允许
but the crowds would never allow it.
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表