剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
You are calling for his killing! Don't you see?
夫子 如果你珍惜自己的生命 就阻止你的门徒吧
Teacher, if you value your own life,tell your students to stop.
我当然可以阻止他们
I could tell them to stop.
但我告诉你们 若是他们闭口不说
But I tell you, if they were to be silent,
就连在地上的这些石头 都必要呼叫起来
even these very stones around us would cry out in their place.
和散那! 对!
Yes! Hosanna!
和散那! 和散那!
Hosanna!Hosanna, Hosanna!
和散那! 和散那!
Hosanna! Hosanna!
和散那... 和散那...
Hosanna! Hosanna!
快跟上来吧?这对你们也是好消息
Come on, man. It's good news for you too.
我们现在该怎么办?
What do we do now?
我们不能跟着他们进去 那样像跟随者
We can't walk in behind them. We'll look like followers.
我们从其他门进去
We'll take one of the other gates.
走吧 好
Come on. All right.
和散那! 和散那!
Hosanna!
和散那归于大卫的子孙 和散那!
Hosanna to the Son of David!
和散那... 和散那...
Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna...
和散那归于万王之王!
Hosanna to the King!
约瑟!
Yussif.
和散那... 和散那...
和散那 和散那
和散那归于大卫的子孙 和散那归于大卫的子孙
和散那! 和散那!
Hosanna!
归于大卫的子孙! 和散那!
To the Son of David!
和散那!
Hosanna!
和散那!
Hosanna!
和散那归于万王之王!
Hosanna to the King of kings!
对!
Yes!
归于大卫的子孙!
To the Son of David!
和散那!
Hosanna!
和散那!
Hosanna!
和散那!
Hosanna!
和散那 和散那
♪ Hosanna ♪
和散那 和散那
♪ Hosanna ♪
拉比 你还好吗?
Rabbi, are you all right?
和散那 和散那归于大卫子孙 和散那 和散那归于大卫子孙
♪ Hosanna to the Son of David ♪
和散那 和散那♪ Hosanna, Hosanna ♪
高高在上和散那 高高在上和散那
♪ Hosanna in the highest ♪
和散那归于大卫子孙 和散那归于大卫子孙
...to the Son of David. Hosanna to the Son of David.
和散那 和散那
Hosanna to the Son of David...
和散那归于大卫子孙 和散那归于大卫子孙
♪ Hosanna to the Son of David ♪
和散那 和散那
♪ Hosanna ♪
和散那 和散那
♪ Hosanna ♪
高高在上和散那 高高在上和散那
♪ Hosanna in the highest ♪
和散那 和散那
♪ Hosanna ♪
和散那 和散那
♪ Hosanna ♪
和散那归于大卫子孙 和散那归于大卫子孙
♪ Hosanna to the Son of David ♪
和散那 和散那
♪ Hosanna ♪
和散那 和散那
♪ Hosanna ♪
高高在上和散那... 高高在上和散那...
♪ Hosanna in the highest... ♪
和散那归于大卫子孙 和散那归于大卫子孙
[all chanting] Hosanna to the Son of David.
和散那归于大卫子孙 和散那归于大卫子孙
Hosanna to the Son of David.
和散那归于大卫子孙... 和散那归于大卫子孙...
Hosanna to the Son of David...
哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿
Hey.
记得我们第一天见祂 祂说的话吗?
Remember what he said, the first day we met him?
我比你早认识祂 不过...
Well, I met him before you, but...
祂说 要我们得人如得鱼
He said, we'd be fishers of men.
以前为了温饱打渔 现在我们要喂养他们的灵性
We used to fish to feed.Now we're gonna feed them spiritually.
我决定尝试一下传道 现在吗?
I think I'm gonna learn how to preach.Now?
现在最合适了 这有这么多人 所以这也最冒险
What better time?All these people? Exactly why it's risky.
你们在看什么? 看这些陌生人
What are we looking at? All these strangers.
也不都是陌生人
Well, not all strangers.
还有朋友 甚至有家人
Friends. Family, even.
想赶走我们的人 跟欢迎我们的人一样多
No doubt we'll encounter just as many who want to send us home.
多马 你就不能乐观点 先享受这一切吗?嘿 别要求他太多
Thomas, can't you just take a moment to appreciate all this? Hey, give him a break, man.
他的状态不好 我的脑袋很清楚
He's not well. My mind is clear.
还记得撒母耳吗?在拉撒路家...
Remember Shmuel? The house of Lazarus?
他说有些人敞开双臂欢迎我们 有些人拿着匕♥首♥
He said some are waiting here with open arms,others with daggers.
西庇太!
Zeb.
带撒罗米、伊甸 和拉撒路的姐妹一起去妇女院
Take Salome, Eden and Lazarus' sisters to the court of women
直到一切都平静下来
until everything calms down.
我晚点过去找你 好 知道了
I'll meet you there later. Understood.
抱歉
Oh! Oops, sorry, sorry, sorry.
你别拿那个东西到处乱晃
Watch where you're waving that thing.
平安 我的朋友 平安
Shalom, shalom, my friend. Shalom, shalom.
平安 约翰 平安
Ah, shalom, John. Shalom.
[Barnaby & John laugh]
安得烈
[Barnaby] Andrew.
你们先过去 我晚点去找你们 往这边走
You two go ahead. I'll catch up. Side stairs. This way.
平安
Shalom.
我要这个
Yes, one of those.
请收下这些 好
Take this. Yes.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. You're welcome.
Hosanna to the son of David!
Hosanna to the son of David! Hosanna to the son of David!
声势那么浩大 他却骑着驴驹而来
All that fuss, and he rides in on an ass.
真可悲
It's pathetic.
我得承认 群众的激♥情♥让我紧张了一下
I'll admit, the fervor of the crowds
真的吗?只有一下?
had me nervous for a minute. Really? A whole minute?
拜托 他只有脏兮兮的跟随者 连一个士兵都没有
Oh, come now. Did you see his scrubby followers?Not a soldier in the lot.
安提阿古也是这么描述马加比家族的
That's what Antiochus said about the Maccabees.
你也太没规矩了吧?
Where are your manners?
可你讨厌吃虾
You hate shrimp.
说讨厌太夸张了 我只是不爱吃
"Hate" is too strong. I disfavor them.
犹太人说是可憎的
I enjoy that they're forbidden.
该亚法日快乐
Ah. Happy Caiaphas Day.
他需要我 你需要他 还有他的圣殿
He needs me. You need him. And his temple.
为了什么?
What do you get,
一周收到一年税收的四分之一?
a quarter of your annual revenue from this week?
或许吧 有时候更多
Maybe. Sometimes more.
他维持和平 需要付出的代价很高 所以要同他交好
He keeps the peace and the exchange rates high, so play nicely.
本丢!你知道我讨厌那个味道...
Pontius, you know I hate the smell of...
什么?我吗?
What? Me?
我洗过澡了
I bathed.
一周前洗的?
A week ago?
是甲壳类 你把那种肉类 带进城市里冒犯了大家
Shellfish.
You offend these people
by bringing that into the city.
亲爱的 也有炖猪肉 还是梅花肉
There is braised pork, my love.
From the shoulder cut.
我现在不饿
I'm not hungry.
别说话 她没事
Shut up. She's fine.
对 她看起来很好
No, she seems great.
总督
Governor.
怎么?祭司长来了?
Oh, the High Priest has arrived?
让他进来
Send him in.
想留下来看好戏吗?
Care to stay for the show? No. I'll pass.
算了吧 我今天见的大场面够多了
I've seen enough pageantry for one day.
那我先走了 晚点见
I'll be back... later.
该亚法家族的约瑟 你介意我叫你小约吗?
Joseph Ben Caiaphas.Do you mind if I call you Joe?
你每次都这样问
You ask that every time.
要吃点吗?
Help yourself.
地中海打捞 放在装有冷水的容器中连夜送来的
Fresh from the Mediterranean and rushed here overnight in coldwater vessels.
你知道 这样美好的会面 我们每年会有三次
You know, we have this lovely appointment three times a year.
然而我却从来都没有
And yet your disposition
感受到你的感激之情
never strikes me as grateful.
请原谅我的冒犯之语 总督
Pardon me for saying, governor,
你应该因为我维持有秩序的节庆
but you should be washing my feet
而为我洗脚
for ensuring an orderly festival.
其实在帝国中 我们之所以容忍♥其他宗教
You know, in the Empire, we tolerate other religions
是因为那都被视为同一件事
because we see them all as variations on the same thing.
举例而言... 别碰!
For instance... Don't!
如果我摸过了 这些圣衣就会五天都不洁净?
If I were to touch them, the garments would be unclean for five days? Seven.
七天
Oh.
羔羊们都会感谢我的
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表