剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
So many lambs would thank me.
我把圣衣拿走 免得碍你的眼
I'll take the garments and be out of your way. Ahahah.
等一下
不是拿走
Not take...
是借走
Receive.
圣衣上的12颗宝石 跟我们天上的黄道带相互呼应
Your 12 gemstones corresponds to our zodiac in the heavens.
最早由希腊天文学家托勒密提出的
First put forth by the Greek astronomer Ptolemy.
够了 我知道了
Enough. I get it.
战利品都是属于胜利者的
To the victor belong the spoils.
所以这是属于我们的 而你只有控制住人♥民♥之后
So because these are ours,your right to borrow them is given,
才有借用这些东西的权利
provided you keep your people under control.
禁止骚乱
No riots.
我注意到今年的朝圣者 人数几乎多了一倍
I noticed there are nearly...double the number of pilgrims this year.
说句老实话 这是我见过的朝圣者最多的一次
I do not recall a greater turnout in my lifetime.
那么我可以预设今年会有 差不多双倍收入吗?
Is it unreasonable to assume double the revenue?
会有吧?
It's simple math.
货币兑换的费用加上圣殿税
Between the currency exchange and the temple tax,
我们的金库已经快要装不下了
the coffers are already beginning to overflow.
这样最好
Ensure they do.
还有其他事情吗?
Is there anything else?
没了 谢谢你 总督
No. Thank you, governor.
该亚法 还有一件事
Oh, Caiaphas, one quick thing.
星期五安排了三个死刑处决 其中一个是奋锐党杀人犯
We have three executions scheduled for Friday,one including a zealot murderer.
一定要让你的人♥民♥去见证
Please make sure your people are there to see.
我想传递明确的信♥号♥♥
I want to send a clear message.
只要在我能力所及的范围之内
To the extent I have any control,
我会帮你
it'll be done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我们有一天会成为朋友
You know, we're going to be friends one day.
各位听着 人子得荣耀的时候到了
The hour has come...for the Son of Man to be glorified.
我实实在在地告诉你们
Truly, truly, I say to you...
一粒麦子若不落在地里死去了 它仍旧是一粒麦子
unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies,it remains alone.
若是死了 就结出许多子粒来
But if it dies, it bears much fruit.
这是什么意思?
What does this mean?
爱惜自己生命的 就失丧生命
Whoever loves his life...will lose it.
在这世上恨恶自己生命的 就要保守生命到永生
Whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternity.
若有人服事我 就当跟从我
If anyone serves me...he must follow me.
我在哪里 服事我的人也在那里
For where I am, there my servant is also.
真开心能在这见到你
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes?
不然我要去哪?
Oh, where else would I be?
你们要住在哪里?
Where are you all staying?
这要问男人们
Perhaps the men know. Oh.
我朋友非比在爱色尼区有间大房♥子
Well, I have use of a large home in the Essene Quarter
可以借你们住
owned by my friend Phoebe.
她难道愿意接待15个陌生人?
Is she comfortable with 15 strangers?
她在节日期间不会待在耶路撒冷
She doesn't stay in Jerusalem during these festivals.
她讨厌人群 放心 床位很充足
She hates the crowds, but has plenty of beds
而且入口在巷子里 很安全
and a discreet entryway through the alley in the back.
听起来很完美
That sounds perfect. Say the word, and I'll see to it
你说一声 我就会把房♥间给你们准备好
that the rooms are prepared.
我还可以让她把房♥间
And I can tell her to have the rooms
按照仪式规定整理干净
ceremonially cleaned as well.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我现在心里忧愁
Now my soul is troubled.
我说什么才好呢?
And what shall I say?
“父啊 救我脱离这时候”?
"Father, save me from this hour"?
不
No.
不
No.
但我原是为这时候来的
But for this purpose, I have come to this hour.
父啊 愿你荣耀你的名!
Father, glorify your name.
我已经荣耀了我的名
[voice of God whispers] I have glorified it,
还要再荣耀
and will glorify it again.
那是天使的声音吗?
Was that an angel's voice?
我很确定我听到了“荣耀”
I'm sure I heard the word "glorify."
继续听
Keep listening.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
奇怪的雷声?
Strange thunder?
那不是雷声
That wasn't thunder.
那些听到声音的人
Those of you who heard a voice...
这声音不是为我 是为你们来的
it was for your benefit, not mine.
这周还会有很多迹象
There will be many signs this week,
因为现在这世界受审判
as now is the judgment of this world.
如今 这世界的王要被赶出去
Now will the ruler of this world be cast out.
而我
And I...
我若从地上被举起来
when I am lifted up from the earth...
就要吸引万人来归我
will draw all people to myself.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
光在你们中间还有不多的时候
The light is among you for a little while longer.
应当趁着有光行走
Walk while you have the light...
免得黑暗临到你们
so that darkness doesn't overtake you.
那在黑暗里行走的 不知道往何处去
The one who walks in darkness doesn't know where he is going.
你们应当趁着有光 相信进入这光
While you have the light, believe in the light...
以致你们可以成为光明之子
so that you may become sons and daughters of light.
这次真的只是雷声
This time it was just thunder.
我想你们都知道这代表什么
And I think you all know what that sound means, hmm?
该找地方休息了
It's time to find shelter.
我很快会再跟大家说话
I will speak with you all again soon.
平安
Shalom, shalom.
平安 平安
Shalom, shalom.
不好意思 请让让
Excuse us. Make way.
没关系 奋锐哥 拉比 往这里走
It'll be all right, Zee. This way, Rabbi.
我们该走了 好的
We should go. Okay.
马利亚?
Mary. Mary?
走吧 她没事
She'll be fine.
各位 祂说祂很快会再说话
Everybody, he said he will speak again soon.
你们会听到更多
You will hear more.
在那之前先休息吧
Until then, find shelter.
“父啊 救我脱离这时候”?
"Father, save me from this hour"?
救祂脱离什么?
Save him from what?
祂之前说过了
He's said it before.
我觉得大家都选择忽略了 或是我们没有完全理解 或是...
or it's not sinking in, or...I just think we all haven't wanted to hear it,
有时候祂会用比喻说话
Sometimes he speaks in parables.
那为什么祂看起来那么不安呢?
Then why did he seem so unsettled?
你什么时候见过祂那么焦虑?
Have you ever seen him anxious?
法利赛人跟撒都该人 他们说过回头就能救祂一命
The Pharisee and Sadducee,they said turning back could save his life.
他们根本不在乎祂
They don't care about him.
那祂自己在乎吗?
Does he? Care?
祂现在表现得越来越像一个 漠不关心的人 或是...
He's acting more and more like someone with no regard, or...
一粒麦子落在地上就必须死去
"A grain of wheat falls into the earth and must die...
在结出子粒之前
before it can bear fruit."
可是为了什么而死?
But die in what sense?
马利亚!约翰!你们不来吗?
Mary, John? Are you coming?
约亚拿慷慨地 为我们提供了休息的地方
So, Joanna has graciously provided a place for us to stay.
谢谢你 姐妹
Thank you, sister.
你们都要走遍城区 传递我的信息
As you all move through the city, spread my message.
你们听我说过的比喻和教导
Any parable or teaching you've heard from me,
可以向任何有耳可听的人分享
you may repeat it to anyone with ears to hear.
我们快没时间了
Time's running out.
你指逾越节?
Before Passover.
逾越节就是期限吗?
Passover is a deadline?
什么期限?
For what?
拿着你们的行囊 先去安顿下来
Take your bags. Go get settled.
那么你呢?
What about you?
我会回来...
Ah. I'll be there, uh...
很快 很快
Soon.
没错
That's it.
那我们走吧 好
Well, let's go.
来吧 我们出去 走吧
Come on, let's get out of here. Let's go.
安得烈 过来
Andrew, come here.
把我的东西拿回房♥子里
Take my things back to the house.
我要去做祂交待的事 传讲信息
I'm gonna get started doing what he said,spreading the word.
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表