剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
听起来是一样的
Which sound about the same.
好吧 所以你要用什么付钱?
All right, so, what are you paying with today?
等着看吧
You will see.
下一位
Next.
下一位
Next!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
都出去!
Get out!
所有人!
All of you!
快走!
Move!
快走!
Move!
他疯了
He's gone mad.
所有人!快走!
All of you, move!
不要再玷污我天父的圣殿
Stop profaning my Father's house.
走!走啊!
Go, go!
不 住手 别这样
No, stop, please.
你
You.
把这些拿走
Take these away.
不要将我天父的圣殿 当作一个做买♥♥卖♥♥的地方
Stop making my Father's house a place of business!
不!
No!
看看你们对我父的殿做了什么
Look what you've done to my Father's house!
把它变成贼窝!
Den of thieves!
都给我让开!
Out of the way!
你! 不 拜托
You. No, no, please.
你就是这儿的问题之一 拜托!
You are part of the problem.
不 拜托你了
No, please, please.
我还有家人要养 拜托不要
I have a family. Please, no.
不要! 你不应该在这里
You should not be here.
走!出去! 不
Go! Get out! No.
走!
Move!
快走 不 不行
Go, go. No, no, no.
守卫 去找圣殿守卫过来! 走啊!
Guards. Summon the temple guards.
放它们出去!走!
Let them out. Move.
耶尼 快点去!
Yanni. Now.
放它们出去!
Get them out!
它们不属于这里
They do not belong here!
让开 快让开!
Move it, move it, move.
彼得
Peter!
彼得 快过来!
Peter, come quick!
怎么回事? 我不知道
祂发疯了
What's happened? I don't know. He's gone mad.
什么?
What?
你们这里所有人 都必须背负亵渎的罪名
This desecration is on your shoulders!
还有你
And you.
你这毒蛇的后代
Brood of vipers.
借过
Coming through.
嘿 我说 你为什么要这样做?
Hey, come on, why are you doing this?
你做了些什么啊?
What have you done?
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表