剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表
Stay awake.
确保没人能看见或听见我 你们明白了吗?
Make sure no one can see or hear me. Do you understand?
是 我过一会儿就回来
Yeah. I'll come back in a little while.
你确定吗? 拉比 让我们帮忙吧
Are you sure? Rabbi, let us help.
你们能做的就是相信我 待在这里保持警醒
You can help by trusting me and staying here to keep watch.
时候到了
This is it.
时候到了 父啊
This is it, Father.
就是这里
This is the place. This is the place.
我在天上的父
My Father in heaven...
愿人尊你名为圣
hallowed is your name.
时候到了 父啊 时候到了
The time has come, Father. The time has come.
我来了
I'm here.
我准备好了
I'm... I'm ready.
我想我做不到 父啊
I don't think I can do this, Father.
你要我做太多了 我做不到
You ask too much of me. I... I can't.
父啊 求求你
Father, please.
求求你
Please.
面对忧伤
The sorrow, the sorrow.
让我更坚强
Make me stronger.
让我比自己坚强 父啊
Make me stronger than I am, Father.
爸爸?
[boy] Abba?
我马上过去 以撒
I'll be right there, Isaac.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
这个我来拿 爸爸 你确定吗?
I can carry that, Abba. Are you sure?
对 把它绑在我背上
Yes, we can strap it on my back.
你太老了 没法把它背到山上去
You're too old to carry it all the way up the mountain.
我就当没听到你说我老
I'll pretend you didn't say that.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
好吧
All right, all right.
我老了 你说是就是
I'm old, if you say so.
我们走
Let's go.
爸爸? 怎么了?
[Isaac] Abba? Yes?
火与柴都有了 燔祭的羊羔在哪里?
You have the fire and I have the wood, but where is the lamb?
神必会自己预备
God will provide for himself
那只作燔祭的羊羔 我儿
the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.
怎么预备?
But how?
他没有下手 少年以撒
He doesn't go through with it, young Isaac.
我们放过你
We spared you.
那是个试验
It was a test.
爸爸
Abba.
父啊
Father.
倘若可行...
If it be possible...
求你将这杯撤去
let this cup pass from me.
在你凡事都能
All things are possible for you.
求求你
Please.
还有别条路吗?
Could there be another way?
你放过以撒
You spared Isaac.
将这杯撤去
Let this pass from me.
父啊 指引道路
Make a way, Father.
如果你愿意...
If you are willing...
你若愿意 求你将这杯撤去
If you are willing, remove this cup from me.
然而...
But...
不要照我的意思 只要照你的意思
But not my will... but yours be done.
我在天上的父
My Father in heaven...
愿人尊你名为圣
hallowed be your name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意成就
Your kingdom come,your will be done.
不是我的
Not mine.
我信任你
I trust you.
我信任你 爸爸
I trust you, Abba.
我信任你
I trust you.
西门
Simon.
不能同我警醒片时吗? 对不起 我睡着了一会儿
You couldn't watch with me for one hour?I'm sorry, I just dozed off for a second.
还记得我教你们怎么祷告吗? 当然记得
Do you remember how I taught you to pray?Of course.
不叫我们遇见...
And lead us not into...?
试探 试探
Temptation.
总要警醒、祷告 免得入了迷惑
Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation.
你刚才叫他西门吗? 什么试探?
Did you just call him Simon? What temptation?
我已经说过了
I already said it.
我知道 你们心灵固然愿意
I know that your spirit indeed is willing.
肉体却软弱了 不 刚才是意外
But the flesh is weak. No, no, it was just a moment.
不会再发生了 我们会警醒
It won't happen again. We'll keep watch.
我知道你们想
I know you want to.
你们想为所有事做好准备 我们都是
You want to be prepared for anything.We are. But then
然而还是有肉体的限制
there is the reality of the body.
还记得晚餐时
Remember at dinner when I told you
我告诉你们我会差派帮手来吗?
about the helper that I would send?
记得 就是圣灵
Yes. The Spirit.
我警告过你们会有苦难来临
I have warned you there is hardship coming.
保持警醒
Stay alert.
与祷告
And pray.
停 抱歉
Sorry.
我父啊
My Father.
我恳求能不能有其他方式
I've asked if there could be another way.
然而这杯若不能离开我 必要我喝
But if this cup cannot pass unless I drink it...
愿你的旨意成全
Your will be done.
愿你的旨意成全
Your will be done.
以西结
Ezekiel.
告诉我 人子
Tell me, Son of Man.
这些骸骨能复活吗?
Can these bones live?
主啊
Oh, Lord.
你是知道的
Only you know.
父啊
Father.
你若愿意
If you are willing...
就把这杯撤去
remove this cup from me.
然而不要成就我的意思 只要成就你的意思
Yet not my will, but yours be done.
不要成就我
Not my will.
只要成就你
Your will be done.
父啊 求求你
Father, please.
如果有别条路
Please, if there's any way.
求求你 父
Please, Father.
不照我的意思
Not my will.
不照我的意思
Not my will, but your will be done.
儿子
My son.
没事了
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
放心 我会等着你来的
I'll be waiting for you.
你们仍然睡觉安歇吗?
Still sleeping and taking your rest?
夫子 对不起
Master, I'm so sorry.
我不知道为什么一直这样
I don't know why this keeps happening.
心灵固然愿意
The spirit is willing.
肉体却...
But the flesh...
已经够了
It is enough.
时候到了
The hour has come.
起来 我们走吧
Rise, it's time to go.
去哪?
Go?
人子被卖♥♥在罪人手里了
The Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
罪人
Sinners.
看啊 卖♥♥我的人近了
Look, my betrayer is here.
安得烈
Andrew, Andrew.
拉比! 奋锐哥
Rabbi! Zee.
拉比 不行! 留在原地 别过来!
Rabbi, no. Stop right there. Get back.
各位 后退!
Guys, stay back.
没事的
It's all right.
拉比
Rabbi.
朋友
My friend.
你来要做的事就做吧
Do what you came to do.
《天选者们》
合轨调轴:fpakui
♪ Flee as a bird To your mountain ♪
♪ Thou who art weary of sin ♪
♪ Go to the clear Flowing fountain ♪
♪ Where you may wash And be clean ♪
♪ Fly, for th'avenger Is near thee ♪
♪ Call and the Savior Will hear thee ♪
♪ He on his bosom Will bear thee ♪
剧集 | 拣选(2017) | 导航列表