剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
我知道你想追究到底。
I understand you have this drive to get to the very heart of things.
这很不错。
It's commendable.
有目击者吗?
Eyewitnesses?
没有目击者,也没有受害者的痕迹
No eyewitnesses,no sign of the victim.
Shaun Emery,我们怀疑你参与了一起绑♥架♥袭击,
Shaun Emery, I'm arresting youon suspicion of assault,
你被捕了。什么?
kidnapping, and pervertingthe course of justice. What?
我们知道受害者信息吗?
Do we know who the victim is?
Hannah Roberts,人♥权♥专家
Hannah Roberts,human rights specialist.
国防部战犯,恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
MoD war crimes, terrorism.
这视频不对。她上了公交车。
That ain't right. She got on that bus.
Shaun Emery声明证据有问题。
Shaun Emery claims this evidence is somehow untrue.
事情不是这样的,这些事情都没发生过。
This ain't what happened! None of this happened!
但是在反恐部门,你得接受
But here at counter-terrorism, accepting you can rarely see
你有时根本看不到事情的全貌。
the whole picture is part of the job.
目标接近。伊顿广场48号♥
Target approaching. 48 Eaton Square.
我们已就位,没有看到Shaun Emery。
We're in position, and we do not have eyes on Shaun Emery.
我能看到他。
I can see him.
我认为有人在干扰我们的系统。
I think someone's interfering with our feeds.
篡改证据。
Tampering with evidence.
当他们想除掉不喜欢的东西的时候,他们把篡改称为修正
They call it correction when they take something they don't like
同时篡改事实。
and they change it.
100%实时视频篡改。
100% photo-real manipulation.
我根本没法相信自己的双眼。
You wouldn't believe your eyes.
你知道他们在陷害他。
They're setting him up,you know that.
这是我第一次在这样的行动中被任命。
This is the first time I've been given a role in an op like this.
我没有你们那样的快速升职的特权。
I never had your fast-track privileges.
长官,我一点也不相信这些人
Ma'am, I don't trust these peopleone bit,
但是Shaun Emery的视频不可能是假的
but Shaun Emery's video can't be fake.
我们发现了尸体。
We've got the body.
修正技术让情报成为证据
Correction turns intelligence into evidence,
同时让极端分子远离群众。
and keeps extremists off the street.
如果Shaun没有杀Hannah,那是谁杀的?
If Shaun didn't kill Hannah Roberts,then who did?
长官,她在车上。
Ma'am, she's there.
Hannah Roberts。
Hannah Roberts.
街道监控视频被篡改了,但是车上的监控没有。
The CCTV was doctored,but not the footage from the bus.
如果你知道事情的严重性,你应该走开,
If you knew what was at stake, you would walk away
假装这些从没发生过。
and pretend this never happened.
你能想象修正技术曝光带来的后果吗?
Can you imagine the impact if correction was fully exposed?
如果你没篡改文件的话。
If you hadn't corrupted the file.
我相信你有副本。
I'm sure you make copies.
我想不到有好办法能把这个问题变成
I can't think of a better way to turn this problem
一个机会。
into an opportunity.
什么机会? 招募她。
For what? Her recruitment.
如果你加入我们,你会学会这项技术,
If you join us, you'll learn how to use correction
用它做好事。
as a force for good.
如果我不加入了?
What if I don't?
我会落得跟Hannah Roberts一样吗?
Do I end up in the boot of a car, like Hannah Roberts?
你是大英帝国的探长。
You're a Detective Inspector.
你很聪明。
Bright girl.
太聪明了?
Too bright?
我从哪开始?
When can I start?
6个月前
呀!好,棒。
Ah! Nice, nice.
分开。
Break.
好啦。当他准备进攻是,不要等待。
Right. So, when he's about to attack, don't wait.
上前,先移♥动♥,你攻击然后控制住。
Go in, move first, you strike and take control.
好了,在来一遍。开始
All right, let's see it. Go.
放开!
Break!
好啦,下手轻点。噢。。。
All right, easy. Whoa...
腹部,腹股沟,脚尖。
Stomach, groin, top of the foot.
我们每周都在练习这些弱点部位,
We go through the points of vulnerability every week,
这些部位很容易能让你制♥服♥你的对手。
points that can be exploited to immobilise your opponent.
但是直接攻击喉部,
But a straight to the windpipe,
这不是自卫,而是过失杀人。
that's not self-defence.That's manslaughter.
你只有在生命被威胁的时候才能那样。
You only need that kind of move if you believe your life is in danger.
新闻快报:对于Xanda AI的竞标结果将由
NEWSREADER: The Government's hotly anticipated verdict on Xanda's bid
中国研究委员会的研究讨论决定。
rests on the findings of the China Research Committee.
但是中国共♥产♥党在这里面扮演了什么样的角色呢?
But just how impartial is the CRC?
我觉得你该说,“少数的几个后排议员根本”
I was thinking you could say, "A handful of backbenchers
“造成不了分歧,最多掀起一丝丝波澜。”
"isn't enough to cause a rift. It's barely enough to cause a ripple."
我觉得你最后留白,让大家去想。
I think that that works if you leave a gap, like you're reaching for it.
就像我没有准备一样?是的
What, like it's not prepared? Exactly.
Eliza来电
Oh, here's Eliza.
最好穿好衣服,不然她又要说教了。
Better cover up, or there'll be a tribunal.
Isaac,你只有5分钟了。好啦,他知道。
Isaac, you've got five minutes. Yeah. He knows.
他们测试了网络连接没?测过了,跟上次一样。
Have they tested the connection? Yep, same connection as last time.
老爸。什么事?
Daddy. Yeah?
说出用电的五种方式?
What are five ways we use electricity?
嗯,电动汽车?
Er, electric cars?
家里的用电方式。 Simone 早上好。
In the home. Hi, Simone.
Eliza早上好。
Oh, hi. Morning, Eliza.
电脑需要用电。
You could have a computer.
爸爸待会上电脑了。
Daddy has to go on his computer.
爸爸要上电视了!
Or TV. Daddy's going to be on TV...!
能别自恋了吗?
Anything not directly about you?
咖啡机也要用电。
Coffee machine.
电视:安♥全♥部♥长Isaac Turner将从他的南黑斯尔米尔选区
TV: Security Minister Isaac Turner is joining us live from
跟我们连线。但是在他开始前。。。
his constituency in Haslemere South. But before he does...
BBC早间时刻,还有4分钟。噢 我会看的。。。
BBC Breakfast, four minutes. Oh, I'll be watching...
才怪。
..Sky.
我们还没谈中国的。我还需要2个例子,老爸。
We haven't talked about China yet. I need two more, Daddy.
嗯。。你带哪条领带?
Erm... Which tie are you wearing?
就带身上这条。这条哪里不好了?
Probably the one around my neck. What's wrong with the tie?
条纹显得不亲民。
Stripes. Not exactly MOTP.
领带挺好的。我知道
There's nothing wrong with the tie. I know.
MOTP? 人♥民♥代表。
MOTP? Man of the people.
这个是我亲爱的老婆大人送的。
This was actually a present from my very beautiful wife.
你直接全称还更快。 老爸。
It's quicker to say "man of the people." Daddy.
我们现在能谈谈中国了吗?老爸我还需要两个例子。
Look, can we talk about China, please? I need two more, Daddy.
手♥机♥?Simone!
Ph-Phones? Simone!
还差一个!好了Harry,去找妈妈好吗?
One more! All right, Harry. Back to Mummy, OK?
去问妈妈。
Back to Mummy.
新闻快报:关于中国的AI技术进入机场等
NEWSREADER: It's the controversial
question dividing Westminster -
在议会里有很大的分歧。
could Chinese AI technology be coming to an airport...
在我亲自看过Xanda的推广会前我不能谈论中国。
And I can't say anything about China until I've seen the Xanda pitch.
同意。不管他们怎么问,回答的保守中立一点。
Agree. Whatever they ask, keep it safe, neutral.
最好带个十字架上镜。
Probably best to go crucifix in.
噢,我的信仰会是个问题?
Oh. Rhys, is my faith a problem?
我意思我可以放弃上帝的,
I mean, I could renounce God altogether,
如果你觉得这样能获得更多的选票?不,不,没必要。
if you think it might poll better? No, no need.
7点40了,他们在等你了。
It's 7:40. They're waiting for you.
好的,我还需要一小会时间来祷告。
Yeah, I just need a moment to pray.
好吧。好。
Right. OK.
我特么开玩笑的。挂了。
I'm kidding, for fuck's sake. Off you go.
新闻快报:在英国境内能否信任
NEWSREADER: But can the Chinese technology giant be trusted
一家中国的科技巨头来负责英国境内监控系统呢?
to run state of the art surveillance at Britain's borders?
我们来问问负责中国调查的Isaac Turner吧。
Who better to ask than the man in charge of the Government's
hotly anticipated China research
report, Isaac Turner?
部长,早上好
Minister, good morning.
好的。Will,Lauren早上好。
Yes, good morning, Will. Good morning, Lauren.
部长,作为一向主张统一的人,目前处在团争议中间
Minister, as the man who called for unity, how does it feel to be
有何感想。
at the centre of a growing rift?
嗯,Lauern,我觉得你想说的是关于围绕面部识别的
Er, I assume, Lauren, you mean the debate surrounding
争论。这个也不能算分歧吧。
facial recognition. It's hardly a rift.
30个议员声称中国研究委员会里
30 MPs have accused the China Research Committee of being
有很多中国怀疑论者。
loaded with China sceptics.
作为安♥全♥部♥长。我的工作就是来衡量
Well, as Security Minister, it's my job to evaluate the risks
在英国境内使用中国科技的风险。
of using Chinese-owned technology in UK border security.
同时我像你们保证,我们即将要发布的报告
And I can assure you, our forthcoming report on-on, er...
关于面部识别的,合同
..the facial recognition, er, contract
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表