剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
恐怕我的回答并不完全准确
racial bias. I'm afraid my answer wasn't entirely accurate.
怎么了
What is it?
你还是认为王磊是幕后黑手吗
You still think Wanglei is behind this?
事实是
The truth is...
正是种族定性让赞达成为市场上
..racial-profiling is what makes Xanda the most effective
最有效的安全系统
security system on the market.
是呀 我当时想表达的是我对他投标并不支持
Yes, I was trying to withdraw my support for his bid.
他阻止我说中国会构成风险
He stopped me from saying China poses a risk.
但你「移花接木」后的视频中说 赞达面部识别
You were also corrected to say that Xanda Facial Recognition
利用了种族定性
makes use of racial profiling.
在大多数面部识别提供商认为种族定性属于
While most facial recognition providers see profiling
人工智能缺陷的时候 赞达将此视为一个卖♥♥点
as an AI flaw, Xanda treats it as a selling point.
作为赞达公♥司♥在英国的老大 他干嘛要让你这么说他们公♥司♥
Why would the head of Xanda UK make you say that about his own company?
我不知道 但他现在正想离开这个国家
I don't know, but he is currently trying to leave the country.
如果我们现在不阻止他 就再没机会问出答案了
If we don't stop him now, we'll never get the chance to ask.
T26呼叫K3
Trojan 26 to Kilo 3.
请讲
Go ahead.
按要求汇报人员的最新情况 长官
Update on asset as requested, ma'am.
他醒了吗
He's awake?
医生刚来检查过
Doctors just came to check him.
说他有希望一小时内醒来
Said they expect him to wake up in the next hour.
你说过要是他有动静 就呼叫你
You did say to call if he so much as stirred.
是 谢谢
Yes. Thank you. Ah...
怎么了
What is it?
K3呼叫K6
Kilo 3 to Kilo 6?
K6 请讲
Kilo 6. Go ahead.
你上次查看医院监控是什么时候
When did you last run a feed check to the hospital?
15分钟前
15 minutes.
现在看一下
Run another.
有什么问题吗 K3
Any concern, Kilo 3?
还不清楚
Unclear.
帕特里克家人在哪儿
Where's Patrick's family?
上次查看监控之前 个人保护官送他们回家了
PPOs escorted them home just before the last check.
我要过去看一眼
I'm heading back there.
查下监控 查一下安保人员
Check the feeds. Check the guard detail.
在2号♥频道向我汇报最新情况
Keep me updated on 2.
收到
Understood.
医院
Hospital?
正如我们讨论过的其他事宜一样 哈迪亚
As with everything else we've discussed, Khadija,
这些都要保密
you keep this under wraps.
你给我提供深伪丑闻的新闻素材之前 我不会说出去的
Until you can give me everything, the deep-fake scandal.
是「移花接木」
Correction.
措辞方面交给我
You leave the wording to me.
我跟你一起去
I'm going to come with you.
不行 保护警♥察♥会送你回家
I-I can't allow it. The CPOs will take you home.
我刚对这起重大事件下达批示
I declared this critical incident.
如果有进展 我想知道详细情况
If there's a development I want to know what's going on.
坦白说 你是我唯一相信能告诉我真♥相♥的人
And, frankly, you're the only one I trust to tell me the truth.
别忘了这个 大臣 你会需要它的
Ah, don't leave this behind, Minister. You'll be needing it.
正如我所说
And, as I said,
只要你遵守承诺 我就会信守诺言
I'll keep my side of the bargain so long as you keep yours.
通讯检查 T21
Comms check, Trojan 21.
状态更新
Status update?
没有变化
No change, no change.
保护目标检查 一切正常
Asset check. All in order.
T26
Trojan 26.
没有变化 没有变化
R5. No change, no change.
病房♥安全 一切正常
Ward clear. All in order.
监控检查
Feed check?
T26 监控检查
Trojan 26, feed check.
一 二
One, two...
三
..three.
不好意思啊 T26
Unlucky, Trojan 26.
石头赢剪刀
Rocks beats scissors.
再来一次呗
Again?
监控检查完毕
Feed check complete.
K6呼叫K3
Kilo 6, Kilo 3.
医院监控检查 通讯检查 一切正常
Hospital feed check, comms check. All in order.
收到 每十分钟重复检查一次
Received. Repeat checks every ten minutes.
我马上过去
I'm on my way there.
K9呼叫控制台
Kilo 9 to Control.
目标从M4国道4号♥岔路离开
Target exiting M4, Junction 4.
确认 -确认
Confirmed. - Confirmed.
还有五分钟到达1号♥航站楼
Five minutes to Terminal 1.
控制台 我12分钟后抵达航站楼
Control, my ETA is 12 minutes.
在机场拘留嫌疑犯 等我到达
Detain the suspect at the airport and await my arrival.
收到
Understood.
你觉得我是不是弄错了
Do you think I've got this wrong?
如果不是中国
And if it wasn't China...
你为什么这么肯定内政部不会
What makes you so sure the Home Secretary wouldn't
正面回答有关王磊的问题
give us a straight answer on Wanglei?
英国正遭受可疑外国势力的攻击
The UK is under attack by a suspected foreign power.
你知道政♥府♥的反应是什么吗
Do you know what the Government's response is?
我也不知道
Neither do I.
我去找罗文·吉尔做简报的时候
When I tried to doorstep Rowan Gill for a briefing,
他让我回家休息
I was told to go home and rest.
他们在对你隐瞒着什么
What aren't they telling you?
接吧
Take it.
我不知道该跟她说什么
Oh... I don't know what to tell her.
我不想撒谎
I don't want to lie.
我也不擅长这事
It's not really my area.
如果我们赢了
If we win,
你就能把所有都说给她听了
you'll be able to tell her everything.
控制台呼叫K1
Control to Kilo 1.
K1呼叫控制台
Kilo 1 to Control.
所有单位 准备行动
All units, stand by for executive action.
K9呼叫控制台
Kilo 9 to Control.
目标驶入转盘去往1号♥航站楼
Target taking roundabout exit for Terminal 1.
确认
Confirmed.
控制台呼叫K9
Control to Kilo 9.
一旦目标离开车辆
The minute the target is out of the vehicle
步行前往航站楼
and proceeding on foot to the terminal,
即构成出行意图
that is intent to travel.
就能过去实施逮捕
Walk up, hands on.
收到
Understood.
目标抵达1号♥航站楼
Target arrival at Terminal 1.
确认 -确认
Confirmed. - Confirmed.
K9到达
Kilo 9, arrival.
多角度调取目标监控
Get more feeds on that target.
快点啊
Come on, then.
下车吧
Out you come.
K1呼叫控制台
Kilo 1 to Control.
确认目标仍处于监视中
Confirm eyes on target.
如指示 已派人跟住目标 GPS及监控同步布控
We have eyes on target. GPS and CCTV, as instructed.
盯的是目标人物还是目标车辆
Eyes on target or target vehicle?
盯的是目标
Eyes on target...
车辆
..vehicle.
操
Fuck.
确认一下 跟踪的是一辆窗户
To confirm, we have eyes on a diplomatic car
被遮住的外交车辆
with blacked out windows?
是的 自目标人物进入车内 就一直跟着
Yes, and we've had eyes on the same vehicle continuously
途中从未间断 K9
since the target got into it, Kilo 9?
确认
Confirmed.
那他为什么不出来呢
So why isn't he getting out?
K3呼叫控制台
Kilo 3 to Control.
请讲
Go ahead.
希思罗机场可能是调虎离山之计
Heathrow may be a distraction.
怀疑是声东击西
Suspected decoy operation in progress.
请求紧急派武装支援医院
Request urgent backup and firearms support to the hospital.
我两分钟后到
I'm two minutes away.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表