剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
You know what I mean.
远程控制
Remotely.
你为什么改主意了
Why did you change your mind?
关于面部识别合同的事
About the facial-rec contract?
我不能说 西蒙
I can't talk about it, Simmy.
对了 你说的是"肤色不同的人"
You said "people of colour", by the way.
我以为你不喜欢这个词呢
I thought you didn't like that phrase?
你总说它听起来太像"有色人种"
You always said it sounded too close to "coloured people".
不过你做得很好
You did good, though,
采访里
in the interview.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
不是你说的那些话 而是
Not what you said, just...
你说话的方式
..the way you said it.
你听起来 很权威
You sounded...authoritative.
我想听真话 艾萨克
I want the truth, Isaac.
那些要杀了格雷戈里·诺克斯的人
The people who tried to kill Gregory Knox...
也会想杀你吗 -不会
..are they going to try to kill you? - No. No, no.
说实话
The truth.
我不知道
I don't know.
事实证明 我不知道的事有很多
Turns out there's a lot I don't know.
先锋行动的首要任务如下
The priorities of Operation Vanguard are as follows.
调查过去的36小时里在首都发生的
To investigate a series of targeted assassinations
一系列有针对性的暗♥杀♥行动
across the capital in the past 36 hours,
确定主要嫌疑犯
to identify the prime suspects
收集针对英国监控网络
and to gather intelligence on a campaign of cyberattacks
以及一家主流电视广播公♥司♥的
against UK surveillance networks
网络攻击行动的情报
and a major television broadcaster.
这次对英国基础设施和平民的公然攻击
This blatant attack on UK infrastructure and civilians
是我见过的最令人发指的袭击之一
is one of the most heinous I've come across.
不仅仅是因为他们伤害了我们的同僚
Not least because they've hurt one of our own.
根据我们的评估 这一连串的袭击
It is our assessment that this chain of attacks
与BBC遭受的黑客攻击有关
was coordinated with a hack on the BBC
是外国敌对势力企图影响政♥府♥决策的阴谋
in a plot to affect government policy by a hostile foreign power.
在搜寻谋杀嫌疑人的过程中
While the trawl for any trace of the murder suspects continues,
特纳本人提醒我们要注意这个嫌疑人
Turner himself alerted us to this person of interest.
作为赞达面部识别系统驻伦敦首席执行官
As London CEO of Xanda Facial Rec,
严王磊动机充分且具备技术能力
Yan Wanglei has the motive and the technical capability.
考虑到他是位备受瞩目的中国公民
Now, given his status as a high-profile Chinese national,
应该无需我告诉各位侦办此案要有多谨慎
I need hardly tell you how carefully we need to tread here.
任何逮捕行动都将构成重大国际事件
Any arrest will constitute a major international incident.
但不必误会 如若证据确凿
But make no mistake, we will arrest him
我们会将他缉捕归案
if that's where the evidence leads us.
我们今天上午很恭敬的联♥系♥了王磊先生
We've reached out respectfully to Mr Wanglei this morning,
他答应接受我们的询问
and he's accepted our invitation to be questioned.
前提是要在中国大使♥馆♥里进行
Provided it takes place at the Chinese Embassy
并要求晓东大使在场
in the presence of Ambassador Xiaodong.
有人要猜猜犯罪嫌疑人现在的位置吗
Anyone care to guess the POI's current location?
中国大使♥馆♥吗
Chinese Embassy?
谢天谢地你终于来了 凯莉
Thank God you're here, Carey, finally.
没错 他在大使♥馆♥里
Yes, he's tucked away at the embassy.
就依他要求 我会去拜访大使
Let's take him up on his offer. I'll pay the ambassador a visit.
如果是北♥京♥方面授意 那就有合理的理由怀疑他是同谋
If this came from Beijing, there's reasonable grounds he's complicit.
我可以一并去大使♥馆♥
I could come...to the embassy...
如果有帮助的话
..if it helps.
你会说普通话吗
Do you speak Mandarin?
不会
No.
只会说几句
A couple of words.
那为什么
Then, why...?
只是
Well...just...
会不会能起到点...
Isn't that a bit...?
我觉得是个好主意 谭警员
I think that's a good idea, DC Tan.
克洛伊 -我需要支持
Chloe. - I'll need the support.
同意 失陪
Agreed. Excuse me.
瑞秋
Rachel?
对中国来说 就像是1939年把英国的雷达合同
..to China was like handing a British radar contract
交给德国一样
to Germany in 1939.
我做过调查 没发现赞达同中♥国♥当♥局♥之间
I've done my research, I found no evidence of a link between Xanda
有联♥系♥
and the Chinese authorities.
作为英国安全大臣 我完全支持中研委的
As Britain's Security Minister, I fully support the CRC's...
通过摄像头进行远程采访 罪犯要做的就是
Remote interview via webcam. All the perps would need to do is
把他们的消息发给BBC
pipe in their feed to the BBC.
所有远程摄像头都有可能被黑客入侵
Any remote camera has the potential to be hacked.
与主机无缝交互
Interaction with the host, seamless.
你怀疑她与此事有关
You suspect her involvement?
大人说话的时候
Isn't it customary to send the kids to bed
不是该让小孩上♥床♥睡觉去吗
when the grown-ups are talking?
凯莉总督察和我们一样有权待在这里
DCI Carey has the same right to be here as any of us.
你具体想说什么 哈迪亚·汗是同谋吗
What are you saying exactly - Khadija Khan is complicit?
或者说虚拟形象可以实时回答她的问题
Or the avatar can respond to her questions in real time?
有可能构建这种深伪技术吗
Is it possible to create a deepfake that sophisticated?
我们的技术还没达到
Hmm? Oh. Well...we haven't gotten there yet.
要能做出来的话 也是中国有这能力
If anyone has, it's China.
我很乐意告诉你们怎么去他们大使♥馆♥
I'd love to furnish you with directions to their embassy.
既然你能黑进主机 干嘛还走大门
Why use the front door when you can hack the mainframe?
抱歉 我帮不了你
Oh, sorry, I can't help you there.
你说什么 行政部门下的禁制令
Beg your pardon? Strict orders from the executive branch.
情报机构不能再协助针对中华人♥民♥共和国的
The agency can no longer assist in third-party counter-espionage
第三方反间谍活动
against the People's Republic of China.
为什么不行 -因为你和他们做了太多生意
Why the hell not?! - Because you do too much business with them,
就因为这个 我当初跟你说别跟北♥京♥纠缠不清的时候
that's why! When we tell you not to get into bed with Beijing,
你充耳不闻
you bury deeper into the sheets!
所以 是因为钱喽
So, this is about money?
是为了安全
It's about security!
我们和英国分享了很多情报
You know, we share a lot of intel with the UK.
我想知道中国并不知情
I'd like to know that China isn't listening.
有留言 长官 安东尼·里德让你联♥系♥他
Message for you, ma'am. Anthony Reid asked that you contact him.
他说是急事
Oh. He says it's urgent.
安东尼·里德 -对
Anthony Reid? - Yes.
安东尼·里德 -对
THE Anthony Reid? Yes.
那他妈是谁啊 -BBC的安全记者
Who the fuck's that? - Security correspondent for the BBC.
不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
反正我们也要查到那步的对吧 -我本指望
Surely we need to investigate there anyway? - I was hoping
这事儿能尽可能久地远离媒体
to keep this away from the press for as long as humanly possible.
我想留下来
Well, I'd like to stick around.
等你的国家学会怎么选边站的时候再打给我
Give me a call when your country learns how to pick a side.
弗兰克
Frank?!
弗兰克
Frank!
听着 如果你需要技术支持去对付BBC
Look, if you need technical help with the BBC,
我可以借给你我的一个人
I'll loan you one of my guys.
但要是让我发现你把技术用来对付中国 交易取消
But if I find out you put them on China, the deal's off.
弗兰克·纳皮尔什么时候开始听从政客发号♥施令了
Since when did Frank Napier let politicians call the shots?
自打我发现他们在监视我
Since I found out they were watching me.
长官
Ma'am?
就像全球成千上万的签证申请者一样
Like thousands of visa applicants around the globe,
维多利亚·贝洛梦想在英国生活和工作
Victoria Bello dreams of living and working in the UK.
昨天 里斯·爱德华兹收到了这封邮件
This landed in Rhys Edwards' inbox yesterday.
护理人员声称她三岁的儿子
..care worker claims her three-year-old son
有资格申请英国护照
is eligible for a British passport.
据维多利亚说 孩子的父亲
According to Victoria, the child's father
是英国安全大臣 艾萨克·特纳
is Britain's Security Minister, Isaac Turner.
这事曝光了吗 -网上还没踪迹
Has this gone public? - No trace of it online.
根据随之而来的信息轰炸
According to the message frenzy that followed,
特纳似平认为这是赞达方面的敲诈勒索
Turner seemed to think it was some kind of blackmail attempt by Xanda.
我想知道他为什么没跟我们提起过
I'd like to know why he didn't mention that to us.
我也是这想法
My thoughts exactly.
长官
Ma'am?
请他进来
Invite him in.
派配枪警官保护
Under armed protection.
也给他员工派上
Same goes for his staff.
这就是奇迹发生的地方么
So, this is where the magic happens?
他们是怎么说服你的
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表