剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
我只是感谢这场闹剧终于结束了
I'm just... I'm glad this whole silly sideshow is over.
您从来没有否认过这些指控
I never actually heard you deny the claims.
大家都已经看到测试结果了
Well, you've seen the test results.
我有 我有听你否认
I have. I heard you deny them.
你之前发过视频 说自己没什么可隐瞒的
You uploaded a video, right, saying you had nothing to hide?
对 我觉得有必要让公众放心
Yeah. I-I felt it was important to reassure the public.
这就是你说的"真♥相♥即将揭开"吗
Is that what you meant by "The truth is coming?"
劳伦
You know, Lauren,
我和我的家人成为了一系列
my family and I have been the target of some
恶毒谎言的受害者 现在这些谎言终于被拆穿
pretty nasty lies. Those lies have now been exposed,
我只希望大家都能回归正常生活
so, hopefully, everyone can go back to something like normal life.
你觉得她为什么要这么说呢
Why do you think she made those claims?
她肯定知道DNA测试会失败
She must have known the DNA test would fail.
我理解她的迫切心情
I understand the burning ambition
很多人都想来英国生活
people all over the world share to come here to the UK.
可惜 有些人为了插队
Unfortunately, it does mean that some people will go to desperate
不惜铤而走险
lengths to jump the queue.
正如我们的政♥府♥在宣言中所讲的那样
And, as the government said in its manifesto,
只有严格的移♥民♥制度 才能做到公平
our immigration system cannot be fair if it's not firm.
如你所言
Mm. Well, as you brought up
政♥府♥宣言
manifesto promises,
而你已经不再是
and as you're no longer
内政部一员
at the Home Office,
政♥府♥已经作出决定了吗
has the government delivered on that one?
嗯 我认为首相
Well, I think the Prime Minister
正全力聚焦在
is laser-focused, rightly so...
在最紧迫的全球问题上
..on the most pressing global issues.
所以你是在怪内政大臣了 你的旧老板
So you blame the Home Secretary, then, your old boss?
你这是在揣度我的发言了
You're putting words into my mouth.
你好 -警探 不确定你睡了没 我
Hello. - Detective? I wasn't sure if you'd be up. I'm....
我最近不太能睡得着
I'm not sleeping an awful lot at the moment.
对时间也没个概念
It's hard to tell what's early for other people.
你说过一有消息 就打给你 -你说
You did say to call as soon as I had something. - Go on.
我对赞达的口罩下识别能力存疑
I was sceptical about Xanda's unmasking feature.
毕竟我们也在搞自己的模型
Given we're dealing with AI modelling,
我认为他们宣称的100%人脸识别准确率
I took their claims of 100% face-match accuracy
有夸大成分
with a sizeable pinch of salt.
但是呢
But...?
它确实匹配到了一张面孔
It's given us a face,
我又运行了一下搜索功能
and I've run the search function.
然后呢
And...?
当然 程序是无法访问犯罪数据库的
Well, naturally, the programme can't access the criminal databases you're
只能搜索到网上的东西
used to, it can only find what's online.
诺克斯先生 到底匹配到对象了吗
Mr Knox, do we have a match?
匹配到了
Yes.
看起来像是某个企业安全的网站
Looks like it's from some corporate security website.
尼古拉·米尔斯基
Nikolai Mirsky.
就这么多了
And that's about it.
姓名和国籍
His name and nationality.
你怎么知道他的国籍的 -你看网页就知道了
How do you know his nationality? - The web page it came from.
发过去了
Sending.
我没什么语言天赋 但是
Languages aren't my forte, but...
俄语长什么样我还是知道的
..I know what Russian looks like.
车马上就来
Car won't be a minute.
额 刚才怎么样
Oh, Erm... That... How did it go?
很好啊 我是说结果
Great. I mean, the result,
结果是阴性 这是真的吗 -是的
it came back negative? That's what happened? - Yeah.
也是这么播出去的 是吗
And that's what's going out, the same...?
我们给你办理了延时入住
They've booked you a late checkout.
回家之前先睡个好觉吧
Thought you might want to rest up before heading home.
可以去酒店休息下
The room's yours if you want it.
每个房♥间的迷你酒吧都是免费的
The mini bars in each room are fully complimentary.
全天候客房♥服务 平板电脑上有菜单
Room service is 24/7. You'll find the menus on the iPads,
可以通过门口电♥话♥让他们进来
and there's an entry phone by the door to buzz them in.
上网很简单 没密♥码♥ 直接登录就可以了
Internet access is dead simple - no code, just log straight on.
好吧
All right.
很抱歉 我不
Oh. Uh, I'm so sorry. I don't...
别担心 没事
No worries. That's all right.
喂
Hello?
你好 艾萨克
Hello, Isaac.
你是谁
Who's this?
你知道我是谁
You know who it is.
你今天做得很好
You did good today.
这样下去的话 你都不需要我了
Carry on like that, you won't even need me.
听着 你们这些智能机器人
Listen, you AI robo fucks!
要是你能听到
If you're listening,
就离我和我家人远点
leave me and my family the fuck alone!
我知道你很生气
I understand you're upset.
别生气
But don't be.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我们正在谈
We're talking.
不是在电♥话♥里谈
No, not like this.
面对面的
Face-to-face.
那你说怎么办
And how do you propose we do that?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表