剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
You can't broadcast it.
我们会下发国防机密通知
We'll slap a D-notice on it.
给哈迪亚·汗下发国防机密通知
A D-notice to Khadija Khan?
这不拱火呢么
Red rag, bull.
你得做更多才能拉拢她
You'll have to do more than that to bring her onside.
别这样杰姆 你知道规矩
Come on, Gem, you know the deal.
要是你打算使用核武器
If you're going to use the nuclear option,
就得给点甜头
you've got to offer up a sweetener.
你刚提到说还有其他可报道的
You mentioned other stories.
关于大臣的
About the minister.
“出于对我和我家人的安全着想”
"Fearing for my safety and the safety of my family,
“我 我决定改变对赞达面部识别的立场”
"I...I decided to alter my position on Xanda Facial Recognition."
你就给我想出这招
This is how you want me to play it -
我是被胁迫的才改了主意
that I was intimidated into changing my mind?
你得给你的员工和妻子一个解释
You need an explanation for your staff, your wife.
我不会对我妻子撒谎
I don't lie to my wife.
当然
Of course.
谢谢你能过来 大臣 请坐吧
Ah. Thanks for coming in to see us, Minister. Why don't you take a seat?
感谢你通知我最新消息 先生
I appreciate you keeping me updated, sir.
有什么新消息吗
What can you give me?
你在调查赞达 对吧
You're looking into Xanda, right?
是的 我们已开展多项调查
We are running multiple lines of inquiry, of course.
你们也跟我团队 艾丽莎·克拉克 里斯·爱德华兹谈过吧
And my team, you're talking to my team - Aliza Clark, Rhys Edwards?
他们在帮我们 谈过了
They're helping us, yeah.
内政部那边有消息吗 我是没收到
Have you heard from the Home Office? I certainly haven't.
你坐下来会更舒服些吧 大臣
Might you be more comfortable sitting down, Minister?
不 不大会 丹尼 我整晚都被关在安全屋里
No, not really, Danny. I have been cooped in a safe house all night.
我们只是想问你几个问题 先生
We just need to ask you a few questions, sir.
好
OK.
你认识艾丽莎·克拉克多久了 -艾丽莎
How...how long have you known Aliza Clark? - Aliza?
昨晚我们同意接受《新闻之夜》 采访的时候
I was with Rhys and Isaac last night
我跟里斯还有艾萨克在一起
when we agreed to do the Newsnight interview.
里斯去了 -自打我当上安全大臣之后
Rhys went off to... - She's been with me since,
她一直跟着我 一年了
well, since I became Security Minister. A year.
你对她私生活了解多少
What do you know about her private life?
我不确定她有没有私生活 她应该养了只猫吧
I'm not sure she has one. I imagine there's a cat.
那里斯·爱德华兹呢
Hmm! What about Rhys Edwards?
我安排的采访 想跟艾萨克确认
I set up the interview, tried to confirm it with Isaac,
但是打不通 讲真 我不知道还能告诉你什么
couldn't get through. Honestly, I don't know what else to tell you.
他是个挺不错的副手 公立学校的窝囊废
He's a decent spad. He's public-school prat,
但我在政♥府♥工作 周围都是这种人
but I'm in government, I'm surrounded by them.
你知不知道有什么理由能让克拉克
Are you aware of any reason either Clark or Edwards
或爱德华兹收受贿赂
could have been compromised?
受贿 -所有可能导致他们
Compromised? - Well, anything that may have left them vulnerable
受贿或被勒索的弱点
to bribery or blackmail.
英国国会里发生什么我都不会吃惊
Nothing in Westminster would surprise me,
但是 不 我什么都不知道 为什么这么问
but, no, I'm not aware of anything. Why?
对BBC的网络攻击经过精心策划
The cyberattacks on the BBC were coordinated so meticulously
也就是说你团队中有一个或多个成员被买♥♥通勾结
that it suggests the collusion of one or more members of your team.
艾丽莎和里斯
Aliza and Rhys?
或者你本人 大臣
Or indeed yourself, Minister.
我以为
I thought... Huh!
我以为我是来听最新汇报的 是怀疑到我头上了吗
I thought I was brought here for an update. Am I under suspicion?
在涉及外国干预的案件中
Well, with cases involving foreign intervention,
发现受害者是被胁迫的情况并不罕见
it's not unusual to find that victims have been...coerced.
勒索
Blackmailed.
关于维多利亚·贝洛 你知道些什么
What can you tell us about Victoria Bello?
所以你也认同 这么做是正确的了
Then you agree, it was the right move?
你编造了另一个故事
You planted the other story,
然后让他们以为是他们自己发现的
then let them think finding it was their idea.
你得到了我们想要的结果 长官
You got the result we needed, Ma'am.
负责英国边境的大臣
The minister in charge of Britain's borders has
有个外国私生子想成为英国人
a foreign lovechild trying to get in.
不管有没有我们的推波助澜 这个故事迟早会被曝光
That story will come out sooner or later, with or without our help.
我想是的
I imagine so.
你看过我们的电邮了吗
Have you been reading our emails?
你提供给我们的任何信息都非常有用
Any information you could provide us would be extremely helpful.
我的办公室收到了一些假报道
Er...my office received some bogus report
说一个女人声称我是她孩子的父亲 但是
about a woman claiming I'm the father of her child, but...
都是谎言 -你怀疑幕后黑手是中国
it's all lies. - And you suspected China was behind it?
严王磊暗中威胁过 说要进行间谍活动
Yan Wanglei made some veiled threat about spying.
“是人就有秘密” 他这么说的 但他错了 我没有
"Everybody has something", he said, but he's wrong, I don't.
你是说他们编了个私生子出来就为了勒索你
You're saying that they made up the lovechild story to blackmail you?
或者说是诋毁我 诽谤
Or to defame me, discredit me.
中国伪造了你的声明 他们干嘛要诋毁你
China faked your announcement. Why would they want to discredit you?
我不知道 警探
I-I don't know, Detective.
我希望你们能帮我搞清楚
I'd really love to leave the job of figuring out
中国怎么搞得我 以及为什么搞我
exactly how and why China fucked us to you,
这样我就有精力去想明白
so I can get on with the job of figuring out
政♥府♥该如何应对了
how the hell the Government's meant to respond.
我想我可以走了吧
I assume I'm free to leave?
只要有保护警员陪同就可以
As long as you're accompanied by protection officers.
我想问最后一个问题
Um, I'd just like to ask one last question.
你之前没提过私生子的事
You didn't mention anything about the lovechild allegation to us.
为什么
Why is that?
我没指望你能理解
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
听着 我不想这种事
Look, I don't want something like this
引起关注 即便是假的
getting traction, even false.
不能传出去
We can't have it out there.
看来我来对地方了
I guess I'm in the right place.
我还挺希望是你来呢
I was hoping it would be you.
瑞秋 这是路易
Rachel, Louie.
弗兰克让我提醒你限制参数
Frank told me to remind you of the parameters.
弗兰克需要的是放个假
Frank needs a fucking holiday.
我从没这么久不使用手♥机♥
That is the longest I've been without my phone.
打什么时候开始算起 -没了 那句话说完了
Since? - No, that was the end of my sentence.
那么 -有多糟
So, what - how bad is it?
"艾萨克态度大转变"显然上了热搜
Er...well, "Isaac U-turn" is obviously trending.
骂声一片
There's no shortage of hate.
但在这之前很多人 都不知道你是谁 所以
But until now, a lot of these people didn't know who you were, so...
支持率下降 品牌知名度上升
Approval ratings down, brand awareness up.
就是这种弱鸡程度
You know, it's this level of incompetence
让我相信你们两个都没有参与
that reassures me neither of you are involved.
首相怎么说 发表声明了吗 还是
What about the PM - any statement, or...?
唐宁街和内政部都没表态 -没表态
Nothing from Downing Street or the Home Office. - Nothing?
等等 麦肯齐留了语♥音♥留言
Oh, wait, there's a voice message from McKenzie.
《新闻之夜》想今晚采访你
Newsnight want you back on tonight.
怎么 你想说什么 艾丽莎
What? What do you want to say, Aliza?
我觉得我们都想知道发生了什么
I think we'd all just like to know what happened.
你有一条新消息
You have one new message...
出于对我和我家人的安全着想
Fearing for my safety and the safety of my family,
我决定改变对赞达面部识别的立场
I decided to alter my position on Xanda Facial Recognition.
我就知道 这就说得通了 艾萨克
I knew it. It's fair enough, Isaac.
怎么了 你不懂 你又没孩子
Hmm! What? YOU don't know. YOU don't have kids.
你不也没有吗 除非有私生子的那个人是你
Well, neither do you, unless YOU'RE the one with the secret lovechild.
抱歉 假的私生子
Sorry, fake secret lovechild.
这是另一件事 他们也知道了
That's the other thing, they know about that, too.
不止他们知道
They're not the only ones.
你早餐吃了什么 艾萨克
What did you have for breakfast, Isaac?
很久以前的事了我不记得了
It was so long ago, I can't remember.
谢谢 音量正常
Thank you. Audio level's good.
你一般都会做录音测试吗
Do you normally do test recordings?
每次连新的计算机或者换新地方的时侯会测
Whenever we link up to a new computer or a new location.
他手下说艾萨克·特纳想做远程采访的时候
When his spad said that Isaac Turner wanted to do a remote interview,
我以为他是说在家里接受来访
I assumed he meant from home.
但后来特纳打来说他在伦敦
But then Turner called and said he was in London.
艾萨克·特纳亲自打给你
Isaac Turner called you himself?
对
Yes.
他听起来什么样
And how did he sound?
艾萨克·特纳那样
Like Isaac Turner.
所以 没什么不一样的吗 -没
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表