剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
How DID they get you?
说服我
Get me?
瑞秋
Rachel?
里斯·爱德华兹
Rhys Edwards?
哈特指挥官
Commander Hart.
大使 感谢您拨冗
Ambassador. Thank you for taking the time.
这位是谭警员
This is Detective Tan.
很高兴见到您
Pleased to meet you.
请 客人已经在等着了
Hmm! Please, our guest is waiting.
您好像很久都没有
Seems a long time since you threw
办过晚宴了 大使
one of your famous soirees, Ambassador.
怎么不办了呀
Whatever happened to those?
你们国家指控我国种族灭绝
Your country accused us of genocide.
没毛病
Fair enough.
爱迪生·姚是香港的持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者
Edison Yao was a dissident from Hong Kong.
大约36小时前 有人去到他公♥寓♥
About 36 hours ago, someone came to his apartment
朝他眼睛开了一枪
and put a bullet through his eye.
他现在怎么样
How is he now?
太可怕了
That's awful,
但麻烦你解释一下 这和我有什么关系
but would you mind explaining what it has to do with me?
姚先生曾在中研委任职
Mr Yao served on the China Research Committee,
就贵公♥司♥的面部识别投标项目做过政♥府♥顾问
advising the Government on your company's facial recognition bid.
24小时后 保安约瑟夫·姆旺吉颈部中弹
24 hours later, security guard Joseph Mwangi was shot in the neck
一位警长胸部中枪
and a police detective sergeant was shot in the chest.
他们也都是中国研究委员会的成员吗
Were they on the China Research Committee?
我们相信目标人物是
We believe the intended target was.
一位名叫格雷戈里·诺克斯的数据科学家
A data scientist named Gregory Knox.
每起案件中 子弹都是从 QSZ-92自动步♥枪♥上射出的
In each case, the bullet was discharged from a QSZ-92 automatic.
一种中国大♥陆♥制♥造♥的军用武器
A military-issue firearm manufactured in mainland China.
在英国发现中国制♥造♥的产品并不出奇
No surprise to find products in the UK made in China.
是不奇怪 尤其是涉及到技术设备 电脑
No, not when it comes to technology. Computers...
金属 矿物塑料 -医疗设备
Metal, minerals, plastics. - Medical equipment.
但军用武器 这就不多见了
But military-grade weapons? That's rare.
中国不会报复持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者
China does not take revenge on its dissidents
也不会在英国大街上追捕他们 我们不是俄♥罗♥斯♥
and hunt them down on the streets of Britain. We are not Russia.
没人说是报复
No-one mentioned revenge.
我忘了恭喜二位了
I forgot to congratulate you both.
看起来你们很快就能签下面部识别的合同了
Looks like the facial-rec contract is going your way.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你觉得为什么一位以反♥中♥国科技而闻名的大臣
Why do you think a minister known for his stance against Chinese tech
最后会跟一家中国企业合作
ended up going with a Chinese company?
你知道你在暗示什么吗 小姐
Do you realise what you're implying, young lady?
谭警员
DC Tan.
只是问问
Just asking.
真令人失望
How very disappointing.
再一次 我们发现自己成为
Once again, we find ourselves
毫无根据 耸人听闻的指控对象
the subject of baseless, lurid allegations.
中国 世界上最可怕的国家
China, the bogeyman of the world.
我们觉得这样很无礼
We find it offensive.
就如同我们也觉得有件事很无礼 哈特指挥官
Just as we find it offensive, Commander Hart,
就是你带了一个华裔同事
that you bring along a colleague of Chinese descent
来中和你厚颜无♥耻♥的偏见
to appease your brazen prejudice.
我还有别的事
I have another engagement.
也许等你不带偏见
Perhaps we could continue this
且有更多证据之后 我们再谈吧
when you have something more to go on besides bias?
很遗憾听到你们警长的事
I'm sorry to hear about your detective sergeant.
你说他中枪了 但你没说他是否还活着
You said he was shot, but you didn't say if he survived.
我是没说
No, I didn't.
汤姆 我要一队人全天侯监视入口
Tom, I want a team car watching the entrance 24/7.
我来指派人员
I'll assign the eyeball.
你觉得加入监视小组怎么样
How do you feel about joining a surveillance unit?
长官 除了快速通道上的摸排 我没什么监视经验
Sir, apart from basic undercover on the fast-track, I don't have much
但你近距离接触过目标
experience. Yeah, but you've seen the target up close and personal.
调度和监控
Ops and monitoring.
我们需要核实 盯住严王磊
We need verification. Eyes on Yan Wanglei.
长官
Sir.
关于纳迪亚 长官
About Nadia, Ma'am...
拉蒂夫督察
DI Latif.
她不会真的被纪律处分吧
She's not actually going to receive disciplinary action, is she?
因为她只是听我指示才闯进的安全屋
Because she only breached the safe house on my instruction.
要是你有这闲工夫去内疚
If you have the spare time or the bandwidth to feel guilty about it,
干嘛不打个电♥话♥给她问问
why don't you give her a call?
最好再送束花
Better yet, send flowers.
同时 我希望你能集中注意力
In the meantime, I'd appreciate your focus.
是 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
你打算怎么办 长官
So, how do you want to play this, then, Ma'am?
多动耳朵 多学习
Just listen and learn.
杰姆 -安东尼
Gem! - Anthony!
谢谢你来找我们
Thank you for coming to us.
我订好了地方
I've booked somewhere we can't be overlooked.
我想你已经看过艾萨克·特纳的采访了
I imagine you've seen the Isaac Turner interview.
他现在支持赞达了
He's pro-Xanda now.
对 即使以本届政♥府♥标准来看 这个反转也相当令人惊讶
Yes. Pretty surprising U-turn, even by this Government's standards.
让我们不禁怀疑中国是否有了特纳的把柄
Got us wondering if China has something on Turner.
直到我们偶然发现了一个不同的理论
Until we chanced upon a different theory.
哈迪亚昨晚抱怨过远程连接速度太慢了
Khadija complained about the remote connection speed last night.
这倒没什么可奇怪的
Nothing odd about that.
哈迪亚大多数晚上都会抱怨点事
Khadija complains about something MOST nights.
但当工程师们追踪特纳的IP地址时
But when the engineers tracked Turner's IP address,
他们发现了一些奇怪的东西
they discovered something strange.
信♥号♥♥不是伦敦发出的
The signal wasn't coming from London.
其至都不是从英国发出来的
Wasn't coming from the UK at all.
是从中国发出来的
It was coming from China.
要分享一些见解吗
Care to share any insights?
你们将此事告知我们是正确的
You're right to bring this to our attention.
我建议安排专人小组进行调查
I suggest we arrange a discreet unit to investigate.
瑞秋和我们技术团队的一位工作人员
Rachel, with a member of our technical team.
如果你愿意与我们分享任何发现
Provided you're willing to share any findings with us.
我们计划是尽快发布
We plan to run this as soon as possible.
发布♥什♥么 -报道
Run? - The story.
要报道吗 -我们清楚艾萨克·特纳昨晚不在中国
Is there one? - We know that Isaac Turner wasn't in China last night,
所以很明显 我们要找的是某类外国方面干涉
so clearly, we're looking at some kind of foreign interference.
我们在权衡各种理论 从黑客攻击到深伪技术
We're juggling theories, from hacking to full-on deep fakes.
值得注意的是 特纳说的正是赞达希望他说的话
It is remarkable that Turner said exactly what Xanda wanted him to.
关于那位大臣 我们有这么多可报道的事
Of all the stories on our radar involving that particular minister,
如果我是你 我会将这个搁置起来
I'd shelve this one if I were you.
因为
Because...?
因为BBC需要维护自己是
Because the BBC needs to maintain its reputation
可靠新闻来源的声誉 而不是虚假信息的灯塔
as a trusted news source, not a beacon of disinformation.
我们已经讨论过这个难题了
Yes, we've discussed this conundrum.
如果我们报道 就有可能损害我们的信誉
If we report it, we risk undermining our credibility.
但如果我们不报道 却又泄露出去了 只会更糟
But if we don't and it gets out, that would be worse.
那我就不让你们进退两难了
Then let me spare you the dilemma.
这已经引起了一些关注
Already, this raises a number of concerns.
我相信你会合作的
I'm sure I can count on your cooperation.
在我们调查期间将报道暂且搁置
Hold the story while we investigate.
前提是你要在我们调查期间
Well, so long as you can enlighten us
针对那些关注 给我们些提示
on those concerns while we investigate.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid I can't do that.
那么 恐怕我不能让你在我们的工作室里打探了
Well, then, I'm afraid I can't allow you to sniff around our studio.
我们再回来就会拿上搜查令了
We'll come back with a warrant.
你刚刚警示我们怀疑有外国势力的
You've just alerted us to a suspected cyber attack
网络攻击 那你的工作室就是犯罪现场
by a foreign power. That makes your studio a crime scene.
如果我们不调查 就是玩忽职守
If we don't investigate, it'll be dereliction of duty.
会让你们更容易受到攻击
It'll leave you vulnerable to further attacks.
反正你也得不到想报道的内容
You won't get your story anyway.
此言尚早
I don't know.
IP地址加上技术人员分♥析♥
What with the IP address and the tech correspondent's analysis,
我觉得七分钟就能解决战斗
I can see seven minutes shaping up nicely.
你让我们别无选择
You're leaving us with no alternative.
你不能播
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表