剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
那嫌犯是谁?
And who are the suspects?
我们再去安全屋的路上跟你细说。
We'll give you a full briefing en route to the safe house.
Nadia! Nadia.
他正在做手术
They're operating on him.
他肺部和胸部都有致命伤。
He's got a collapsed lung and a second chest wound, critical.
他为什么一个人?
Why was he alone?
去你♥妈♥的♥。这就是日常询问调查。
Fuck you. It was a routine inquiry.
如果你这么在意的话,我们找你的时候就应该帮忙。
And if you cared so much, you could have helped when we asked you.
这已经失控了。
This has gotten way out of hand.
让我以个人名义帮忙。我们会抓住这群混♥蛋♥的。
Let me run the case out of SO15. We'll get the scum who did this...
没必要了。我已经联♥系♥他们了。
That's not necessary. I've already made the call.
你需要一个更高级别的人。
You need a higher ranking SIO.
探长够吗?
Will detective superintendent suffice?
长官。
Ma'am.
非常感谢你们两告知我这事。
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, both of you,
目击证人呢?
in your own different ways. The witness?
Knox先生在等候室。
Mr Knox is in the waiting room.
他还在惊吓中,但是慢慢在恢复。
In shock, but he's recovering.
谭警官,长官。
DC Tan, ma'am.
很荣幸见到你。
Pleased to meet you.
他说他没看到凶手,
He said he can't get a visual on the suspects,
在武装支援赶到前他们已经走了。
and they were gone before the ARVs arrived.
他说听着像至少有两人。
He said it sounded like two assailants, maybe more.
没有目击证人,凶手把监控痕迹也抹掉了。
No eyewitnesses. The suspects have been scrubbed from the CCTV,
Patrick肯定看到他们了。
just like with Edison Yao. Patrick must have seen them.
近距离中枪,他应该是看清楚了。
Chest shot at close range, you would have got a good look.
等他醒了,Flynn警长会给我说的。
And when he is able, DS Flynn will give us a statement.
把他列为证人。他需要保护。
Makes him a witness. He'll need protection.
接下来就要医生好好照顾他。
You'll be telling us he needs to see a doctor next.
目前委员会那边情况如何?
What's the status with the committee?
所有成员都在转移中,
As instructed, ma'am, we've got all members in transit,
包括Isaac Turner.
including Isaac Turner.
是的保护和控制住了。Isaac Turner,国会议员?
Contained and controlled. Isaac Turner, the MP?
Rachel别打岔。
Er, Rachel. Please.
Latif探长跟我来。
DI Latif, with me.
他现在还在危险期,
He's still in a critical condition,
过会你们就可以去看他了。
but you should be able to go and see him soon.
你是Yvonne对吧?
It's Yvonne, isn't it?
我是Rachel。
I'm Rachel. I...
我之前跟Patrick在重案组共事过。
I ran a big case with Patrick in homicide, so I...
我知道他是个好人。
I know what a bloody good bloke he is.
我不想打扰你们,我只是。。
I don't want to intrude. I just, erm...
有什么我能做的告诉我。
If there's anything I can do.
你可以把该死的犯人抓到。
You can get the bastard who did it.
是的,肯定是他们。
Yes, it must be them.
他们还是干掉了Edison,那个可怜的混♥蛋♥。
They finally got to Edison, the poor bastard,
现在他们盯上了Gregory。
and now they've gone after Gregory.
是的 我告诉警♥察♥
Yeah, I told these detectives
他们该去抓谁。
exactly who they should be looking for.
Knox先生
Mr Knox.
安保人员是来带你去一个安全的地方的。
The protection unit are here to transfer you to a safe location.
他怎么样?他保护了我。
How...how is he? He protected me.
他救了我一命。
He...he saved my life.
亲爱的,我们可以走了
Sweetie, we're going to go.
来吧 宝贝。
Come on, babe.
Eliza,不用担心我。我这有自己的安保人员。
Yeah, don't worry about me, Eliza. I've got my own armed militia.
是Isaac Turner吧。我是来自警备指挥处和反恐司令部的负责人Gemma Garland。
Isaac Turner? I'm DSU Gemma Garland, SO15.
我是,我还在打电♥话♥。
Yes, I'm on the phone.
等下
One second.
打电♥话♥给Rhys,告诉他我们跟晚间新闻那边做远程连线
Call Rhys and tell him we're doing Newsnight remotely.
好的。行。晚点说。
Right, OK. Yeah? Yeah. Speak later.
不好意思打断您 部长,这是为了你自己的安全考虑,
Sorry to disturb, Minister. It's just a matter of your
我请您把手♥机♥关机。
personal safety. I must ask you to turn off your phone.
是的,我需要一台带有摄像头的笔记本。
Yes, I'm going to need a laptop with a decent webcam,
近三年内的型号♥都行。
something built in the last three years,
还需要一个我能接受采访的地方。
and somewhere I can sit and give an interview.
恐怕不行。
I'm afraid that's out of the question.
Patrick.
你最好给我醒过来。
You better fucking wake up.
我们需要你。
We need you.
我需要你。
I need you.
你个大傻帽,我没有加入他们。
No, I haven't joined them, you big bloody idiot.
我是过去做卧底的。
I am trying to beat them.
他们每天都在监视我。
And they are watching me day and fucking night.
我还有。。
I've still got the CC...
你干嘛?
What do you want?
不好意思。
I'm sorry.
我是想过来给他做个祷告。
I just thought I'd say a prayer for DS Flynn.
你们两肯定很亲近。我是他上司。
You two must have been close. I was his DI.
我知道你。
I know who you are.
每次罪犯追捕都是你主导的。
You led the show on every manhunt.
Sycamore计划也是。
Operation Sycamore, too.
我自己也在学习,
I'm on the fast track scheme myself.
我们学习以前的案件。我记得你说你是来祷告的。
We get to study past cases... I thought you came to pray.
这只是一种表达。
It's an expression.
Turner现在是什么情况?
What's the status on Turner?
所有相关人员都在转移当中,
All assets are either in transit,
要么在家里被保护着,要么转移到安全屋中。
with protection at their home address or in safe houses.
这些人有什么关联?
What's the link between the assets?
你不在调查组里。
You're not actually on this investigation.
我是支援组的。
I'm supporting it.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我朋友被枪击了,
It means my friend has been shot,
我要确保能抓到凶手。
and I want to make sure he gets justice.
你认为他们今晚还会再次行凶?
Do you really think they'll try again tonight?
我们得确保万无一失。
We have to assume an ongoing threat.
在这你是安全的。
But no-one's going to get you here.
我猜这里肯定没有白兰地喝了。
Don't suppose there's a drop of brandy in the cupboard?
Edison Yao, Gregory Knox, Isaac Turner -
他们都是中国研究委员会的。
they're all on the China Research Committee.
嫌犯可能是针对整个团体。
The suspects are trying to target the entire group.
是的,他们中的任何一人都可能是下一个目标。
It's possible. You have to assume any one of them could be next.
我们确认他们之间的联♥系♥后,Garland就开始采取行动了。
As soon as we made the link,DSU Garland put the whole lot under lockdown.
直接命中眼睛。
Shot through the eye.
很奇怪
It's weird.
被害人直接是站在门前通过猫眼观察来着。
The victim was standing at his front door looking through the peephole.
我猜枪手肯定是看到门边的阴影。
I'm thinking maybe the gunman saw his shadow under the door.
但是从姚先生那的监控显示,室内的光线
But judging by Yao's CCTV, the light in the apartment
不可能会形成一个可视的阴影。
wouldn't have made a very visible shadow.
总共有多少人被安排在安全屋里?
How many assets have been placed in safe houses?
你们可能正在走进一个陷阱。
You could be walking into a trap.
幕后凶手知道他们要做什么
Whoever's behind this knows exactly what they're doing.
如果他们能篡改监控,那就意味着他们同样可以监视。
If they can scrub CCTV, they can monitor it.
他们可能在看我们的每步行动。根据我的推断,
They're probably watching your every move. For all we know,
他们刚好想让我们带这些人去安全屋的。
the safe houses are exactly where they want us to take these people.
在安全屋他们怎么施行暗♥杀♥呢?
How can they target them at a safe house?
Nadia,那就是栋房♥子而已,又不是核弹地堡。
It's a house, Nadia, not a nuclear bunker.
Garland在哪?跟Turner在一起。
Where's Garland? With the MP.
在哪?
Where?
你让我在电♥话♥里透露安全屋的位置?
You want me to disclose the location of a safe house over the phone?
好吧,那么你在哪?
Well, where are you, then?
我们已经把7名委员会成员安置好了。
We have all seven members of the CRC housed.
每30分钟会报告一次。
Update me every 30 minutes.
长官。怎么呢?
Ma'am. What the hell's going on?
不好意思,长官。我觉得你该停下Carey总督说的。
Sorry, ma'am, but I think you should listen to DCI Carey.
幕后凶手可能正好希望我们把
Whoever's doing this may have wanted to drive the assets
这些人保护起来。
into police protection.
为了什么呢?瓮中之鳖。
For what possible reason? To turn them into sitting ducks.
你认为这些安全屋已经被暴露了?
You think the secure locations have been compromised?
Given the risk, I'd suggest
deploying a decoy strategy
immediately, yes.
怎么啦?
Sorry, what's the problem?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表