剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
很高兴看到 他的口音还没变
and I'm pleased to say hasn't picked up the accent.
我知道你们都还很伤心
Um, I know you're all still reeling from
我们失去了帕特里克·弗林警探
the tragic loss of Detective Sergeant Patrick Flynn,
杰森·麦肯纳枪♥械♥官
Specialist Firearms Officer Jason McKenna
还有李·布拉德伯里枪♥械♥官
and Specialist Firearms Officer Lee Bradbury.
但是纪念我们失去的同事的最好方法
But the way to...honour our fallen colleagues...
就是抓住杀了他们的人♥渣♥
..is to catch the scum that took their lives.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
正如哈特指挥官所说
As Commander Hart said...
他已经在极力克制情绪了
Is he going to maintain his stiff upper lip?
我看他都在颤抖
I think I see it quivering.
我们有更广泛的
..with a much wider range
情报收集工具
of intelligence-gathering tools at our disposal.
不 考虑到目前的紧急情况
Now, given the urgency,
我们已经开始分♥析♥残余的数据
we've begun analysing existing data from the operation,
已经挖到了几个有效线索
and we've uncovered a few truffles already.
丹尼 长官
Danny? Sir?
你好久没有这么叫我了
A long time since you called me that.
我只是想说谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
我们需要这样的团队鼓励
That was the team talk we all needed.
这是我最后一次说了
It's the last one you'll hear me give.
我今天去了局长办公室
I stopped by the Commissioner's office this morning.
上交了我的7-28申请表
Handed in my 7-28.
你要辞职了吗
You're resigning?
先锋计划之后 我就离开
After Vanguard, I'm out.
别担心 吉玛
Don't worry, Gemma.
我没说辞职的真正原因
I didn't give the real reason.
我在开会 只能给你两分钟
I'm in the middle of a meeting. I've got about two minutes.
你一定要采访她吗
Did you have to interview her?
什么意思
I beg your pardon?
维多利亚·贝洛 真有必要吗
Victoria Bello. Was that really necessary?
据我所知
SHE SCOFFS Last time I checked,
我没必要向当局解释我编导的选择
I'm not required to justify my editorial choices
我们又不是生活在极权国家
to the authorities. We're not living in a police state yet.
希望你觉得值得 因为艾萨克·特纳现在退出了
Well, I hope it was worth it. Cos Isaac Turner is now out of the deal.
就因为这个 不是吧
What, because of that? Oh, please.
你不懂
You do not understand.
我最懂了 我会亲自给艾萨克打电♥话♥
I understand perfectly. I will call Zac myself,
表现得彬彬有礼
show the requisite humility.
这叫做周♥旋♥ 你得好好学学
It's a dance. You'd do well to learn the steps.
那你学学这个
Learn this!
一小时前我还跟艾萨克·特纳在一起
I was with Isaac Turner an hour ago.
他甚至不承认我们达成过协议
He wouldn't even admit we had a deal!
他不信任我们 而这都归咎于你
He doesn't trust us, and that is your fault.
小点声
Lower your tone.
没有人能在镜头外对我嚷嚷
I don't let anyone raise their voice at me off camera.
我不是任何人 你搞砸了 哈迪亚
I am not anyone! You have fucked it up, Khadija.
把大伙都带沟里去了
For all of us!
我们不是约的三点么
I thought we said three o'clock?
我习惯早到
I'd rather be early - always.
你听到多少
How much did you hear?
什么都没听到
Nothing.
我把通讯设备带来了
I brought your comms.
我觉得你应该会想听听最新线索
And I thought you'd want to know there's a new lead.
带我去新基地 我跟你走
Take me to the new base. I'll follow.
演讲结束后
After the presentation,
内政大臣会如之前所说
the Home Secretary will make what he promises will be
做个简短声明
a short announcement,
安全大臣将回答媒体提问
and the Security Minister will take questions from the press.
英国边境安全将很快得到数字信息系统加持
Britain's border security will soon be bolstered by a digital layer of protection,
系统是由客户中包括美国五角大楼的公♥司♥提供
provided by a company who count among their clients the US Pentagon.
所有重视我们国♥家♥安♥全♥及主♥权♥的人
All of us who value the security and sovereignty of our nation
都会感谢明野智能的支持 谢谢
will value the support of Clear Horizons AI. Thank you.
麻烦就维多利亚·贝洛事件做出表态
Care to make a statement about Victoria Bello?
您今天同艾萨克·特纳谈过了吗 内政大臣
Have you spoken to Isaac Turner today, Home Secretary?
内政部是否有人阻挠了维多利亚·贝洛的申请事宜
Did anyone at the Home Office obstruct Victoria Bello's application,
谢谢 -内政大臣
Thank you. - Home Secretary?
这就是奇迹发生的地方
This is where the magic happens.
汤姆 我错过了什么 看起来挺多的
Tom. What have I missed? Lots, by the looks of things.
这就是翘掉简报会的下场
Well, that's what comes of skipping the briefings.
凯莉 我们不能为了你耽误课程
We can't hold the class up just for you, Carey.
我一直在休恩假 所以
I've been on compassionate leave, so...
同情一下好吧
..be compassionate.
没时间同情你 我们正在全力追凶
No time for compassion. Not in the middle of a manhunt.
目标人物是谁
Who's the target?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 尼古拉·米尔斯基
A Russian National. Nikolai Mirsky.
英国所有的面部识别系统都在找他
We've got every facial-rec system in the UK looking for him
车牌识别系统也在找他的车
and every ANPR looking for his van.
消息来源是谁
Do we, um, do we know the source?
是怎么追踪到他的
I mean, how did he get on our radar?
你觉得他们会告诉我吗
You think they'd tell me?
感觉怎么样 瑞秋
How are you feeling, Rachel?
长官 刚跟上进度
Ma'am. Just getting up to speed.
感谢你在经历这么多之后
I appreciate you coming back to work so soon,
这么快就重回岗位
after the experience you've had.
我情愿 继续工作
I'd rather...keep going.
工作到最后一刻
Rest when you're dead.
我给你看点东西
Can I show you something?
弗兰克 我觉得应该跟凯莉总督察做个简报
Frank, I felt DCI Carey should be briefed on the ongoing developments.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
那是 -医院
Is that...? - The hospital.
员工入口 弗林警长遇害当晚
Staff entrance. The night of DS Flynn's murder.
我以为监控网络已经被幕后真凶全部黑掉了
I thought whoever did this took over the camera network completely?
接下来的内容会很敏感
This section of the briefing is sensitive.
了解
Understood.
每个国家搞破坏时都有自己的风格
Every state has its own style when it comes to subterfuge.
自己的标志性特点
Its own telltale signs.
例如 俄♥国♥人做事就很草率 不管是在线上还是线下
The Russians, for instance, very sloppy. Online and off.
他们是黑进了反恐司令部 但忘记考虑我们的
They hacked SO15, but it appears they didn't consider our...
辅助网络了
..auxiliary network.
你们能看到真实画面
You can access the real footage?
我们可以通过
We can recover it
嵌入时间码中的隐蔽信♥号♥♥恢复视频
from a covert signal embedded in the time code.
有点像刮掉画布最上层的颜料
It's kind of like scratching the oil paint off a canvas
以露出下面的铅笔底稿
to reveal the pencil drawing underneath.
要是我说的太专业 你可以随时打断我.
Stop me if I'm...getting too technical.
也就是 从「移花接木」中复原呗
So, de-correction, then?
整段袭击视频都会被复原的
Eventually we'll recover all the footage from the attack.
但目前 我们的重点 托德
But, for now, our focus, Todd,
是这个
is this.
尼古拉·米尔斯基
Nikolai Mirsky.
艾萨克·特纳的证词不是说
I-I thought Isaac Turner's witness statement said
凶手戴口罩了么
the killers were wearing face masks.
如我所说 太草率了
Like I said, sloppy.
结果呢 -嫌疑人信息不完整
Result. - Intelligence on the suspect is patchy.
面部识别结果指向了白俄♥罗♥斯♥的一家私人保安公♥司♥
Facial rec points us to a private security firm in Belarus.
俄♥国♥政♥府♥撑腰的 换汤不换药
Russian black ops, by any other name.
嫌疑人还在英国境内吗
Do we know if the suspect's still in the UK?
他们上回黑过希思罗机场的监控 就能再来一遍
They hacked the feeds at Heathrow last time - they could do it again.
在搜捕了 瑞秋
The manhunt is under way, Rachel.
我有别的任务交给你
I'd like you to run something else.
谭探员已了解情况 正在上手
DC Tan is briefed and making progress,
但需要个精通此道的人来领导
but this requires the leadership of someone fully conversant.
精通什么 长官
What does, ma'am?
怎么才能钉死嫌疑犯 坐实刑事案件
The criminal case against the suspect.
我们需要一份证据档案
We need an evidence dossier,
证据要充足到法官一定会受理
robust enough to put in front of a judge.
我们搜集到的能指证尼古拉·米尔斯基的证据越多越好
The more evidence we can compile against Nikolai Mirsky the better.
明白了
Understood.
你知道怎么回去
You know the way back.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表