剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
what's wrong with a system that factors that in?
我我我我 我不可能会
I-I-I-I-I would...I would nev...
怎么会这样 -我不知道
H-How...? - I don't know.
大臣先生 你是在建议
Minister, are you suggesting
该计划故意引入了种族歧视吗
the programme uses racial bias deliberately...?
那是我的声音 -我不是在建议 我只是说哈
That's my voice! - I'm not suggesting, I'm saying.
虽然大多数面部识别提供商
While most facial-recognition providers
将侧写视为人工智能缺陷
see profiling as an AI flaw,
赞达却将其视为一个卖♥♥点
Xanda treats it as a selling point.
一个卖♥♥点 -是的
A selling point? - Yes.
跟其它公♥司♥一样
Like any company...
如果你认为可以发布英国国防机密通知 你得再想一下才行了
If you think you can slap a D-notice on this, you can think again.
我需要你坐下 -你试试
I must ask you to sit down. - Good luck with that!
你是破坏国♥家♥安♥全♥事件的目击证人 -开什么玩笑
You are a witness to a major national security breach. No shit!
第一次 人们要 -每个人都是嫌疑人
First time... - Everyone here is a suspect...
别再让我解释了 -另外 我必须
Do not make me explain... - Furthermore, I must...
在这个时间和其他嫌疑人进行交流
..Choosing to interact with other suspects at this time
可能会影响到反恐调查
may compromise a counter-terror investigation!
抱歉 我可不管其他人怎么样 -哈迪亚
Sorry, I'm going way above anyone in here. - Khadija!
也许我们该让她走
Maybe we should let her get on with it.
我跟你说了 没那么简单
I told you, it is not that simple!
我也问过了 你是不是有什么好计划
And I asked you if you had a plan!
等在这
Wait here.
大臣 可不可以理解为 -我可以告诉你
Minister... to be completely clear, - I can tell you that...
你提倡在英国机场使用种族定性
you're advocating the use of racial profiling at UK airports?
不是的 哈迪亚 我说清楚一点
No, Khadija, to be completely clear,
只要能保证我们的国土安全 我就建议使用种族定性
I'm advocating the use of racial profiling wherever it keeps us safe.
大臣 我们得继续下一个话题了 -我完蛋了
Minister, we have to move on. - I'm fucking finished.
哈迪亚
Khadija?
哈迪亚 -你不能抢走我的报道
Khadija! - You are not taking this story away from me.
我要打给渠道控制部和法务部
I'm calling the channel controller and then I'm calling legal.
信♥号♥♥他妈的怎么回事
Fucking signal!
你打算怎么证明呢
And how are you going to prove it?
我亲眼见到自己的现场报道被人黑入 并用虚假信息取代了
I just saw myself hacked and deep-faked with my own eyes!
可所有人看到的今晚的专访跟前几天晚上的都是一样的
And everybody else saw an interview, just like every other night.
你一个人的证词对阵所有人的
It will be your word against everybody else's.
甚至连工作人员都没看到发生了什么
Not even your own crew saw what happened!
你不知道自己对付的是什么人
You have no idea what you're up against.
如果你真的在乎调查 并且想曝光这件事
If you're serious about investigating it and exposing it...
喂
Hello?
你需要先取得证据
..you need to gather evidence meticulously.
很多证据才行
A wealth of it.
你需要确实证明这件事
You need to prove it definitively
这样没人可以否认
so no-one can deny it.
喂
Hello?
谁啊
Who is it?
那你建议我该怎么做
And how do you suggest doing that?
和我一起
Together.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表