剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
Office in EC1.
我去找他。
I'm on it.
她把我安排在地图部门。
She's got me in mapping.
我升职到总督察。她却让我做这种工作。
I've been promoted to DCI. She's got me on a fucking light bulb duty.
地图部门也是关键的一环。
It's a crucial part of the process.
如果7楼那边没有你们实时更新的
If seventh floor don't have an up-to-date comprehensive picture
监控地图,他们什么事也做不了。
of the CCTV map, they can't do their jobs.
但是Garland把我放在那就是因为她不信任我。
But Garland's keeping me there because she doesn't trust me.
始终不信任。
Still.
不信任人是他们的本分。
Not trusting people is sort of their stock in trade.
听着,我是为了这个才加入你们的。
Look, I signed up to be part of this.
参与修正计划。跟精英中的精英合作。
To run ops using correction. To work with the best of the best.
然而我特么还没有获得我该获得的权限。
I haven't even got clearance to the programme I'm supposed to be
这不公平。
working on. It's not right.
听着,Rachel,我们该换个。。。对不去我刚刚。。。
Look, Rachel, we should move... Sorry, I just...
我还能跟谁去说这个事情?
Who else can I speak to?
你睡眠怎么样?
How are you sleeping?
跟平常一样。为什么这么问?
No worse than usual. Why?
这样的。。。
well...
你知道毛子有句话你听过没。。。
You know what they say in Russia...
知道的越少,睡得越好。
..the less you know, the better you sleep.
那你不是一夜都睡不了。
You must be up all night.
我来找Gregory Knox。
I'm looking for Gregory Knox.
哪家公♥司♥?
Which company?
重案组的。
Homicide and serious crime.
我是说他是哪家公♥司♥的?
I meant, which company is he from?
呃,Truro分♥析♥事务所。
Er, Truro Analytics.
Truro在10楼,但是我觉得他们都下班了。
Truro's on the tenth, but I think they all left.
你能打电♥话♥问下吗?
Can you give him a call?
不好意思,我要交接♥班♥了。
I need to hand over. Sorry.
他还没刷♥卡♥出去,所以他还在这楼里。
Er, he hasn't swiped out, so he's still in the building.
你说10楼是吧?是的,但是你需要通行证。
Tenth floor, you say? Yeah, but you need a pass.
什么鬼,我是警♥察♥来办案的呀。
What, for an urgent police matter?
是的,我也要问经理,但是他们都下班了。
Yeah. I'd ask my managers, but they've all gone home.
别担心。
Yeah, don't worry yourself.
时代变了,现在警♥察♥证也不能进哪就进哪了。
Time's gone by a police badge would've got you somewhere.
你是来调查的?
You're conducting an investigation?
是的,来找个人。
Just trying to find a bloke.
Truro公♥司♥的Gregory Knox。
Gregory Knox, Truro.
如果他不在办工桌前,试着去睡眠胶囊找找。
If the gentleman is not at his desk, try the sleeping pods.
睡眠胶囊?
Sleeping pods?
11楼。你不会错过的。
Level 11. You will see.
睡眠胶囊
Sleeping pods...
如果7楼那边没有你们的帮助,
If seventh floor don't have anup-to-date comprehensive picture
他们什么也做不了。
of the CCTV map, they can't do their jobs.
你还在地图部门?
You are still in mapping?
是的,这正是我想跟你谈的。
Yes. That's what I wanted to speak to you about.
我认为我们要么直接告诉他们要发生什么要么什么都不说
I think we tell them either it's going to happen or it's not.
其实我们不需要。。。Zac!
We don't really have the... Zac!
网络红人。
The viral sensation.
话题#Harrion的家庭作业火了呀。
#HarrisonsHomework.
你的特别政♥治♥顾问是谁?Rhys Edwards。但这个不是他弄的。
Who's your SpAd? Rhys Edwards. But it wasn't his.
他很嫉妒呀。
This one's jealous.
甚至让我也搞一个家庭录像。
Even suggested I stage a hilarious family video.
McKenzie,我家小孩都读大学了。
Doesn't work when the kids are college age, McKenzie.
这不是设计好的。
It wasn't... It wasn't staged.
James.
噢,我不用了。我不能久留。
Oh. No, nothing for me. I can't stay.
还要上电视?
More television appearances?
内政大臣,我来找你是为了
Home Secretary, that's actually what I wanted to catch you about.
交这份中国研究委员会的报告。
I'm delivering the CRC report early.
在你桌上放了一份复印件,
So, there's a copy sitting on your desk,
但是以防您想边喝边看我也带了一份过来。
but just in case you fancy a little fireside reading.
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
作为一家中国公♥司♥,Xanda面部识别技术在涉及
As a Chinese-owned company, Xanda Facial Rec are bound by law
国家问题上需要给政♥府♥提供相应帮助。
to assist Beijing in matters of national security.
还有一点,他们在AI是否会有种族歧视问题上
Furthermore, their lack of transparency does nothing
缺少一些透明度。
to reassure us their AI has been tested against racial bias.
总而言之,我发现并没有实际证明
In conclusion, we find diddly squat to support the claim
Xanda面部识别不会对我们的安全,
that Xanda Facial Rec poses no threat to our safety,
安防以及生活造成威胁。
our security, or our way of life.
看起来我并需要找那些专家。
Then it seems I didn't need a committee of experts.
我直接过来喝一杯就好了。无稽之谈。
I could have just come here for a drink. Nonsense.
我们最擅长的就是
Setting up committees to determine things we already know
搞个委员会作出我们已经知道的结论啦。
is what we do best.
那么我相信首相会接受我的提议
So, I trust the PM will take my recommendation
然后在找一家面部识别供应商?
and find an alternative facial rec provider?
当然。除非他傻。
Well, he'd be a fool not to.
噢,等等。
Oh, wait.
好了,我想今晚就公布。
OK, well, I'd like to announce this evening.
晚间新闻还有一个空缺。为啥这么急?
There's a slot on Newsnight. Why the rush?
呃,Xanda没有咄咄逼人,但是。。。
Er, Xanda are being... not intimidating, but...
咄咄逼人?
Intimidating?
我说的是没有。
I said NOT intimidating.
一切都还好吗?有什么我需要知道的吗?
Is everything all right, mate? Anything I should know about?
没有,我只是。。。
No, nothing. It's just, I...
我觉得越早公布,我们发出的声音就越强硬。
I feel the sooner we announce, the stronger message we send.
好的。
All right.
好主意。去做吧。
Good plan. Make it happen.
除非通讯部有什么问题?
Oh, unless comms has a problem with it.
我会跟那边打个招呼。
I'll give Newsnight a ring.
我的团队可以找BBC。
My team can call the BBC.
McKenzie你忘了,Zac是当下红人。
You're forgetting, McKenzie, Zac's a top booking.
内政大臣。 Zac。
Home Secretary. Zac.
位于斯宾塞广场的Truro分♥析♥事务所发生紧急事件。
Urgent assistance. Truro Analytics, Spencer Square.
需要紧急支援。
I need a PLATO response.
有枪击。有枪击发生。
Shots fired. Repeat, shots fired.
是Gregory Knox?
Gregory Knox?
我是Flynn警长,重案组的。
DS Flynn, homicide.
有武装人员闯入了大楼。
There are armed intruders in the building.
我需要你安静快速的跟紧我。
I need you to follow me, quickly and quietly.
你什么意思?
Well, what do you mean?
快!
Now!
特么的发生什么了?是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗?
What the hell is it? Is it... Is it a terrorist?
你对这栋大楼熟悉吗?
How well do you know this building?
我仅仅就是个上班族。
I-I... I just come here to work.
你看起来还挺敬业的。
Looked like you were hard at it.
这楼下是防火门吗?
Is there a fire door at the bottom of this?
我猜是的。
I-I...I think so.
我们走。
Let's go.
现在怎么办?继续走。
What now? Just keep moving.
我们要不要试着躲起来?
Shall we try to hide?
有监控
No point.
他们知道我们在哪。
They know exactly where we are.
去他么的监控!
Fucking stupid CCTV...!
现在我们可以躲起来了。
Now we can hide.
找一个可以打开的门。
Pick a door. Any door that opens.
他们快找到我们了。去他妈的。
They're going to find us... Bollocks they will.
支援马上就来了。
Armed unit should be here any second.
只要他们听到警车来,
Soon as they hear the blues and twos,
他们就会吓跑的。
they'll them shit themselves and run.
这里。躲进去。
Here. Get in.
我是Carey。
Carey.
来自内政大臣和通讯部的全力支持。太棒了。
Full support from the Home Secretary and comms. Excellent.
现在让我上晚间新闻。我让BBC来接你。
Now, put me on Newsnight. I'll get the BBC to send transport.
其实我现在回家只要一个半小时。
Actually, you know what, I can be home in an hour and a half.
我在家就可以连线。对了,著名的家庭直播间。
I'll do it from there. Oh, of course, the famous home studio.
是Isaac Turner先生?
Isaac Turner?
Knox先生是第二名来自中国研究委员会暗♥杀♥目标。
Mr Knox was the second target from the CRC.
所有成员都有危险。那我的家人呢?
All members may be at risk. Well, what about my family?
我们已经派人去你家了。
We've sent protection officers directly to your home address.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表