剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
《释放肖恩》 是说肖恩·埃默里
Free Shaun? As in Shaun Emery?
她知道她被监控了
She knows she's being watched.
没关系
Nothing changes.
我们继续按计划行事
We continue as planned.
现在该你表演了
It's your rodeo now.
你有没有阻挠维多利亚·贝洛的申请 特纳先生
Did you obstruct Victoria Bello's application, Mr Turner?
对于内政部来说这是一次危机吗 特纳先生
Is this a crisis for the Home Office, Mr Turner?
特纳先生 你现在相信媒体了吗
Mr Turner, do you believe the media now?
今儿不♥穿♥卫衣了吗 艾萨克
No hoodie today, Zac?
我对内政大臣有信心
I have every faith in the Home Secretary.
我会全力支援他 谢谢
He has my full support. Thank you.
"对内政大臣有信心" 你想搞什么
"Every faith in the Home Sec"? What are you up to?
吉尔今天在哪儿
Where is Gill today?
我又不是他的私人秘书
I'm not his private secretary.
但你是在执勤是吧
But you are on the server, aren't you?
顺便一问 你到底喜欢政策部的工作吗
How are you enjoying policy, by the way?
因为你大多数时候
I only ask cos you spend most of your time
都在看我的支持率
seemingly checking my numbers.
现在高得离谱 顺便说一句
Which are spiking higher than ever, by the way.
恭喜了 所以是什么情况
Congrats on that. So, what's this?
老乐队又重组啦
The old band back together again?
什么时候巡回演出
What goes on tour and all that jazz?
因为我愿意加入 要是你同意
Cos I'm in. If you'll have me,
咱们能...
whack out the old...
里斯 你能不能
Rhys, could you...?
我在问伊丽莎为什么还在看我的支持率
I was just asking Aliza why she's been tracking my stats.
问得好
Good question.
你在期待什么 我一直都是艾萨克这边的人
What do you expect? I've always been Team Zac.
说实话 是真的
To be fair, that is true.
我被炒的时候 你还是接了我的电♥话♥
Even when I was fired, you answered my calls.
我给你打却打不通
I tried you - it wouldn't go through.
是啊 垃圾沃达丰
Yeah. Fucking Vodafone.
但是话说回来 也许这只是个幌子
But then again, maybe it was just a decoy
为了避开我真正让你做的事
to avoid doing what I actually asked you to do,
也就是翻出维多利亚·贝洛的文件检查是否有问题
which was to dig up Victoria Bello's paperwork and check for concerns.
我以为这故事会直接消失
I thought that part of the story would just...go away.
这可是头版新闻 -《卫报》上是
The front page news? - Yeah, in The Guardian.
但其他媒体都聚焦在"骗子女"这个话题上
Everyone else has gone with "Lying Bitch", essentially.
不管怎样 对你来说都没坏处
Anyway, none of it seems to be doing you any harm.
伊丽莎 政♥府♥调查马上会启动
Aliza, there's going to be an inquiry
我们都不安全
and none of us are safe.
如果内政大臣自己亲自阻挠了贝洛的申请
If the Home Secretary himself had a hand in obstructing Bello's application,
肯定会被查出来
it's going to come out.
所以 要是你知道什么
So, if you know anything,
伊丽莎 你得告诉我
Aliza, you need to share it.
我给你打了一天电♥话♥了
I've been calling you all day.
我一直在索尔福德 所以
I-I-I've been in Salford, so...
我看到你了
I saw you.
BBC早间新闻
BBC Breakfast.
我想那是你吧
I assume that was you?
嗯对 我正在去见内政大臣的路上
Yes. So, look, I'm just on my way to see the Home Secretary, so...
推特上说 你是在去成为内政大臣的路上
On your way to becoming Home Sec, according to Twitter.
我得和你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
格雷戈里·诺克斯查到结果了 戴口罩的那个人
Gregory Knox came through. The unmasking.
我们查出了一个名字 尼古拉·米尔斯基
We have a name. Nikolai Mirsky.
俄♥罗♥斯♥退役军人
Russian ex-military.
我知道 我们得赶紧反馈给反恐司令部
I know. We need to get this to SO15.
但是我解释不了我是怎么知道的
Except I can't explain how I came by it,
所以我建议说是你说的
so I suggest it comes from you.
我
Me?
袭击发生时 你是安全大臣
At the time of the attack, you were Security Minister.
你对很多行动都有权了解
You had clearance to any number of operations.
你只需要说你不能透露消息来源
All you need to do is say you can't reveal the source.
我说不好
I-I-I don't know.
我感觉像在伪造证据
It sounds a bit like faking evidence to me.
什么
What?
你拿走了录像 动了手脚
You've taken the footage, manipulated it,
现在你想掩盖来源
now you want to hide where it came from.
这是作为情报 不是证据
For use as intelligence, not evidence.
你现在听起来就像个真正的信徒
Now you sound like a true believer.
这是俄♥国♥派遣来的杀手照片
This is a visual on a Russian state-sanctioned killer.
我们需要行动 这情报只有我们有
We need to act. We're the only ones that have it.
听着 我知道我们还有别的仗要打
Look, I know we have other battles.
但是我们不能在被别国袭击的时候去曝光「移花接木」
But we can't expose Correction while we're under attack by a foreign power.
我们需要先赢下这一场
We need to win this one first.
哈迪亚知道你录音的事了
Khadija heard your recording.
内政大臣亲口讨论「移花接木」的录音
The Home Secretary discussing Correction.
你是说哈迪亚·汗
You mean Khadija Khan,
那个采访维多利亚·贝洛 说内政部阻挠了她的申请的人吗
who interviewed Victoria Bello and claimed the Home Office obstructed her application?
艾萨克 之前说好的没有变
Isaac, the deal is still intact.
之前说好什么了
What deal?
有人来找过你了
Somebody got to you.
是不是
Didn't they?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
天呐 我又没在录音
Jesus Christ! I'm not recording!
抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, Detective,
但是我觉得我给够你时间了 -你可以跟我说的 艾萨克
but I think I've given you enough of my time. - You can talk to me, Isaac.
你可以相信我 别骗我
You can trust me. Don't lie to me!
你真的觉得我需要忍♥受你吗
You really think I need to take this shit from you?
你知道我怎么确定《早间新闻》上的是真正的你
You know how I know it was you...on BBC Breakfast
而不是深伪生成的吗
and not your deep-fake?
你摸了你的十字架
You touched your cross.
你焦虑的时候就会用大拇指摸你的项链
You run your thumb over the cross on your neck chain when you're anxious.
不 我没有 -我的职责就是注意细节
No, I don't. - It's my job to notice things.
你的虚假形象从来不会这样
Your deep-fake's never done that.
只有你会
Only you.
你说得对 艾萨克
You're all right, Isaac.
就像你说的 你不是那种政客
Not that kind of politician, like you said.
不管怎么样
Whatever's happened,
无论他们用什么威胁你 我都能帮你
whatever they've threatened you with, I can help you.
我们能撑过去的
We can get through this.
是谁 是谁威胁你了
Who was it?! Who got to you?!
加兰德 还是内政大臣 是谁
Garland? The Home Secretary? Who?
你有案子要解决 我有工作要做
You have a case to solve. I have a job to do.
像你说的 还有别的仗要打
Other battles, like you said.
所以 你走阳关道 我走独木桥
So why don't we just get on with it and go our separate ways?
凯莉
Carey.
长官 我想告诉你一下 通讯恢复了
Ma'am. I thought you'd like to know, comms are back up.
所有任务重新派了新的人员
We're rolling out new units to all ops.
那监控网络呢
What about the camera network?
安全 先锋有新基地了
Secure. Vanguard has a new base.
要不我把通讯器带过来
Or I could bring the comms to you?
如果你要回来工作的话
That is...if you're back at work?
一个小时之后来见我
Meet me in an hour.
在哪儿见 长官
Where do you want me, ma'am?
广播大楼 三点整
Broadcasting House, three o'clock, sharp.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
在美国合作伙伴的干预下
Thanks to the intervention of our US partners,
先锋行动目前安全了
Operation Vanguard is now secure.
就是弗拉基米尔·普♥京♥亲自来也没辙
Vladimir Putin himself couldn't compromise it.
虽然这是英国的反恐行动
Although this remains a UK counterterrorism operation,
但是在这栋楼里是美国领土
inside this building you are in US territory,
你们要遵守美国的法律
and you will operate in accordance with US laws,
法规和标准执行程序
regulations, and standard operating procedures.
主管人会随时在这里
Our hosts will be on hand at all times
帮大家解决文化差异问题
to support us through any, uh, cultural differences.
康纳会带领技术支持团队
Connor here will be leading a support team
并且还有大家都熟悉的
of technical operatives, alongside someone many of you will be
或者将要熟悉的 菲利普斯探长
acquainted with already, our very own DI Phillips,
在六个月前被借调到这里
who's been on secondment here for the past six months,
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表