剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
显然 我们的信仰不同
Obviously, we're not from the same faith.
我们背负着同样的重担
We carry the same burdens.
内疚和遗憾
Guilt and regret.
如果你想好起来
If you want to give yourself the best chance,
就得从这种情绪中解脱
you'll free yourself of them.
谁说我内疚和遗憾过了
Who says I have any guilt or regret?
一辈子干咱们这行
A lifetime in our trade?
得了吧 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
别告诉我每晚让你夜不能寐的 只有你的胃
Don't tell me your stomach's the only thing keeping you awake at night.
慢用 -谢谢
Enjoy. - Thank you.
我只是来拿点东西
I just came to grab a few things.
马上就走 要去开会
I'm rushing straight out again. Due at a conference.
说实话 我宁愿完全避开这个地方
To tell you the truth, I'd rather avoid this place altogether.
一半客户都在同一栋大楼 想避开并不容易
Not easy when half your clients are in the same building.
能看得出你很忙
I can see how busy you are.
别这么说 他们说会有后续问话
Oh, no, please. They said there'd be follow-ups.
你同事今早来找过我
Your colleagues came to see me this morning.
案子有什么进展吗
Has there been a development in the case?
其实 诺克斯先生 我是来请你帮忙的
Actually, Mr Knox, I came to ask for your help.
帮忙
Help?
我知道你有权限使用
I understand you have access to
赞达科技面部识别软件
the Xanda Tech facial recognition software.
仅在中研委
It-it-it was well within
权限范围使用 以评估赞达的能力
the CRC's remit to assess Xanda's capabilities.
诺克斯先生 我不是来找你麻烦的 能给你看些东西吗
Mr Knox, you're not in trouble. May I show you something?
我明白了
I see.
口罩
The mask.
特纳说过赞达能识别口罩下的人脸
Turner said the Xanda programme can unmask?
是他吗
Is this him?
那个想杀我的人
The man who tried to kill me?
那个救你一命的警探 帕特里克·弗林
The detective who saved your life, Patrick Flynn...
他死了
..he died.
你帮我 我就能把凶手绳之以法
You help me, I can bring his killers to justice.
我会尽我所能
I'll do what I can.
外面人越来越多
It's getting busy out there.
真的 我真该去拉个选票
Really, I should start canvassing. Either that
或是跟邻居借支气步♥枪♥
or borrow an air rifle from one of the neighbours.
关于拉各斯 你还有什么
Is there anything else you want tell me...
要告诉我的吗
..about Lagos?
没 没有了
No, I don't think so.
我都不记得这事儿
I mean...I don't even remember that.
等下 这是我的手吗
Wait, is that supposed to be my hand?
哪只 端酒杯的那只
Which? The one holding the glass of wine,
还是楼她腰的那只
or the one holding her waist?
西蒙 这是假的
Simmy, this-this is faked.
假照片
Fake photo.
你就这理由
That's what you're going with.
也不都是假的 我是说 那不是我的手
Obviously not completely fake. But, I mean, that's not my hand.
不是你的手 那是谁的
Not your hand? Whose hand is it?
你知道我什么意思
Yeah, you know what I mean.
你看起来在葬礼上很是乐在其中嘛
You look like you were enjoying yourself at the funeral.
别这样
Come on.
那不是
I mean, that's not...
当然不会一直哭哭啼啼的 -能看出来
Obviously, it wasn't all doom and gloom. - No, I can see!
当初你干嘛不带我一起去
Remind me why you didn't take me with you.
我♥干♥嘛不带你一起
Why I didn't take you with...?
是你自己不去 你不记得了吗
You're the one who chose not to come. Do you not remember?
哈利要上幼儿园 你也要回去上班
Harry was starting nursery. You were starting back at work.
你自己一人去 也没抱怨
You didn't complain, going alone.
再说了你跟我妈向也不大对付
Well, it's not exactly like the two of you saw eye-to-eye.
谁会跟自己婆婆相处融洽啊 可你还是去了
Who sees eye-to-eye with their mother-in-law? You still go.
那你也许是该去
Well, maybe you should have been there, then.
爸爸
Dad?
谁拍的 -艾萨克 艾萨克
Who took this? - Isaac. Isaac!
露比 收拾行李 我们去姥姥家
Ruby, pack a bag, we're going to Nanny's.
喂
Oi! Oi!
他们给你多少钱
How much did they pay you for it?!
混♥蛋♥
Pricks!
谁住在那个房♥子里
Who lives in that house?
那边有绿色棚子的那间
The one over there with the green shed.
露比
Oh, uh, Rubes?
我让她收拾换洗衣服去了
I've told her to pack a change of clothes.
做什么
Why?
我带他们去我妈家
I'm taking them to Mum's.
不是吧 没必要这样
Oh, come on, please, you don't need to do that.
西蒙 你肯定能看出来这都是假的
Simmy, surely you can see this is all fake.
鲁比 带上牙刷
Ruby, and a toothbrush!
我得工作 孩子们不能一直待屋里
I need to work. The kids need to get out the house.
西蒙 我没楼她腰
Simm, I didn't put my hand on her waist.
证据确凿
It looked pretty convincing.
相信我 你不清楚这背后的阴谋
Trust me. You have no idea.
西蒙娜 好好想想
Simone, think about it.
要是你现在走了 别人会怎么看
If you leave now, how's it going to look?
你担心别人会怎么看
You're worried how it's going to look?
有点儿 就会让人觉得 我们家被私生子的言论影响到了
A bit, it makes it look like this love-child nonsense is getting to us.
就是影响到了 有点儿
It is. A bit!
起码让我送你们上车
OK, at least let me walk you to the car.
真希望你们为自己感到骄傲 -您说什么 特纳先生
I hope you're proud of yourselves. - I beg your pardon, Mr Turner?
我说我希望你们感到骄傲 逼得我家人离开自己的家
I said I hope you're proud, forcing my family away from their home.
您同意做亲子鉴定吗 特纳先生
Will you agree to a paternity test, Mr Turner?
你巴不得呢 是吧
Ha-ha! You'd like that, wouldn't you?
希望您能回答我们的问题 特纳先生 -我跟你说
We'd like you to take our questions, Mr Turner. - You know what?
如果我相信你会如实报道我的回答
I would take your questions if I could trust you
那我会回答的 但你来这儿不是想追寻真♥相♥
to report my answers. But you're not here for the facts,
对吧 你是来搅局的
are you? You're here to stir the pot.
你来这儿 就是为了把这个无稽之谈变成丑闻
You're here to turn this nothing of a story into a scandal.
难怪主流媒体没救了 你没说错
No wonder mainstream media's time is up. You know what? You're right.
把你手♥机♥拿出来
Get your phones out.
要是你没跟主流媒体同流合污
If you're not part of the mainstream media,
就把手♥机♥拿出来 按下红色按钮
get your phones out and hit the red button,
因为你不可能指望这帮人说真话的
because you cannot trust this lot to tell the truth.
甚至都不怪他们 他们大部分人 所有人
It's not even their fault. Most of them, all of them,
根本不知道自己报道的新闻有多假
they don't have any idea how fake their own news is.
他们只管往前跑 追逐一个不存在的故事
They're just doing their jobs, chasing stories that don't exist,
不负责任地毁掉别人生活
ruining lives without taking responsibility.
我们见过多少次了 一家子人被这种
How many times have we seen families hounded by
无良媒体围攻 等真♥相♥大白
the media like this? Then the truth comes out
他们就拍拍屁♥股♥走人 他们道歉了吗
and they all move on, and do they apologise?
没有 当然没有 我跟你们说
No, of course not. You know what?
我有新闻给他们
I've got news for them.
真♥相♥即将揭晓
The truth IS coming.
等真♥相♥来临之时 你们都会知道的 相信我
And when it comes, you'll know about it, believe me.
会把这谎言打的落花流水
It's going to blow this bullshit right out of the water.
在那之前 我的建议是
Until then, my advice...?
他们说的话一个字儿都别信 借过
Don't believe a single word they tell you. Excuse me.
感谢您这么快就赶来 纳皮尔先生
Thank you for coming straight away, Mr Napier.
从您的CT中 我们可以看到 有明显的
As we can see from your CT, there is significant lesser curve
小曲胃壁增厚伴有大面♥积♥区域性腺病
gastric wall thickening with extensive regional adenopathy.
还有大面♥积♥的病变
There appears to be extensive lesions within
位于肝脏右叶
the right lobe of the liver,
横隔膜上方有
and above the diaphragm there are
多个不到一厘米的
multiple sub-centimetre bilateral
双侧肺部病变 -医生
pulmonary lesions... - Doc.
过去四个月里 我的胃一直火烧火燎的
I've had a burning in the pit of my stomach for the past four months.
不管你想告诉我什么
Whatever you've got to tell me,
我都预想到了 而且还往更坏的方向想过 所以麻烦你
I've already imagined it and worse. So, please,
说人话 我是什么情况
in English, what am I looking at?
胃癌晚期
Stage four stomach cancer.
我们一收到您的活检结果
Once we've received the results of your biopsy,
就能做出诊断
we can make a diagnosis...
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表