剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
你也一样呀。
Likewise.
新工作怎么样呀?
How's the inner sanctum?
很忙。
Busy. Hmm.
被害人是谁?
So, who's your victim?
中国籍人士,在自己公♥寓♥被暗♥杀♥。
Chinese national. Assassinated in his apartment.
你需要联♥系♥中国大使♥馆♥,
You'll need access to the Chinese embassy,
SIO部门可以提供帮助。
SIO support to brief the service.
他是异议分子吗?
Was he a dissident?
Rachel我并不需要你来指导怎么办理这个案子。
I-I'm not asking you how to run the case, Rachel.
这个案子有点别的东西。
There's something else.
他在公♥寓♥内外都装了监视器。
He had CCTV all over the flat, inside and out.
但是监控画面上看不到任何人。
Only, the shooters are nowhere to be seen.
有人篡改了监控。
Someone's doctored the CCTV.
就是这样,不然我们就是在抓鬼。
That, or we're looking for a poltergeist.
我们因此才找你的。
That's why you called me.
我觉得你可能知道一点内情。
I thought you might have some...insight.
我为什么会知道?
Why would I?
我总算明白了。
Oh, I see.
我们需要一个特别的暗号♥或者别的?还是一个特殊的握手才能获得知情权?
Do we need a sacred code, or something? Special handshake?
如果你们希望我看一下录像的话,发给我一下。
If you want me to take a look at the footage, send me the...
没门,这是我们的事,不是你们特殊部门。
No way. It's on our turf, and not SO.
你指望我们还能相信你吗?
Oh, what, you expect our trust?
算了吧,Patrick。我们还有很多要忙。
You know what, let's just leave it, Patrick. We've got enough going on.
告诉我一下,最后Shaun Emery判了几年呀?
Remind me. How long did Shaun Emery get in the end?
4年是不是?
Four, wasn't it?
6年
Six.
关了一个无辜的人6年。
Six years for an innocent bloke.
对不起我没法听下去了。
I can't do this. I'm sorry.
我知道。
No, I get it.
打不赢就加入他们对吧?
Can't beat them, join them, right?
下午好 各位尊敬的
Good afternoon, distinguished members
中国研究委员会成员们。
of the China Research Committee.
以及Gregory。
And Gregory.
我需要提前上交这份报告,
I need to deliver this report ahead of schedule,
那么我们多快能搞定?
so the question is, how soon can that happen?
我很希望你们告诉我是今天。
I really hope the answer is, "Today, Isaac."
今。。。天。。。
Today, Isaac.
总有人需要更多的时间 对吧?
Hey, one always wants more time, right?
但是多亏了大家的宝贵贡献,
But thanks to everybody's invaluable contributions,
以及最后时刻的完善,
and with some last-minute polishing,
我很确信我们今天能搞定。
I'm confident we can publish today.
除非其他人还有什么异议?
Unless anyone has any dazzling objections?
呃。。。
Er...
但是还有人没来呀。
Not everybody is present for the final vote.
Edison在哪?
Where is Edison?
好了,不管怎样我们还是先继续。
Right, well, I think we go ahead, regardless.
我们都知道他在中国的地位。
It's not like we don't know his position on China.
部长,不好意思打断一下
Sorry to disturb, Minister.
你最好看下你的邮箱。
You need to check your inbox.
Victoria Bello跟数千名移♥民♥申请人一样,
Like thousands of visa applicants, Victoria Bello dreams
希望能在大英帝国生活工作,但是她却有着不一般的背景。
of living and working in the UK, but hers is no ordinary application.
拉各斯当地福利部门声称她的三岁儿子的父亲是
The Lagos-based care worker claims her three-year-old son's father
英国安♥全♥部♥长Isaac Turner。
is Britain's Security Minister, Isaac Turner.
这特么是哪家媒体?奇闻轶事。估计是哪个花边网站。
Who is this? News Freak.Just some fringe site.
看起来像华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥。
Makes Buzzfeed look like The Washington Post.
告他们个底朝天。
Sue the living shit out of them.
还没正式上线。他们只是发过来让我们发表评论。
It's not online. They've just sent it to us for comment.
那好。这就是我的评论:
OK. Er, here's my comment -
如果你们敢公开,我特么告死你们。
if you publish, we'll sue the living shit out of you.
那我们就回应:部长极力否认。。。
OK. So, the Minister strenuously denies...
不,根本不值得去否定。
No, it's not worthy of denial.
我们对私事不予评论。等下,这不就是
We don't comment on personal matters. Wait, this...
这是Xanda干的。
This is them, this is Xanda.
找到网站的负责人。
Find out who owns this site.
我敢肯定他们是在加州由中国赞助的。
Guaranteed, they'll be based in California, funded by Beijing.
好吧。Eliza我们走。 我们去哪呀?
OK. Come on, Eliza. Where are we going?
去告诉王雷我们不怕。
To show Wanglei we're not afraid.
无语。。。
Er...
干的漂亮呀。
Nice work.
Turner先生
Mr Turner.
我现在赶时间。
I'm on rather a tight schedule.
你还要急着去诋毁更多的人吗?
You got more people to defame? Oh.
根据我们之前的谈话,我的同事们
In light of our previous conversation, my colleagues
决定返回北♥京♥。
have decided to return to Beijing.
我得送他们去机场。
I must escort them to the airport.
你们这是恐吓吗?
What-what is this, intimidation, or...?
噢,你不知道我在说什么是吧?
Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about?
他认为这是我们干的
你尽管伪造各种新闻,
You can fake as much news as you want,
但是你认为你能插手英国政♥府♥,
but if you think you can meddle in UK government policy,
那你就大错特错了。
you're sorely mistaken.
Turner先生,如果我们想插手,
If we wanted to meddle, Mr Turner,
我们能做得远远不止于此。
do you think this is the best we can do?
不好意思先撤了。
Excuse me.
长官,我试过打你电♥话♥,给你发邮件,你都没回。
Ma'am. I tried to call, and email.
我开始觉得你在跟踪我。我有一些发现。
I'll start to think you're stalking me. I've got something.
一起有目的的杀人案。
It's with homicide, a targeted killing.
监控录像有点问题。
The CCTV threw up some...concerns.
我们那种手法。
Our kind of concerns.
我不知道这是不是我们的某个任务,但是。。。
I don't know if it crosses any of our ops, but...
把详情发我。我会派人看一下的。
Pass on the details. I'll assign someone to take a look.
长官,我想帮忙。
Ma'am, I was hoping I could take a look.
你没有7楼的权限。
You'd need clearance for the seventh floor.
我知道,这正是我。。。
I realise that. This is what I...
但是你在地图部门。不然谁负责那呀?
Besides, you're in mapping. Who'd run mapping?
那个部门不需要我也ok的。
Mapping runs itself.
你太谦虚了
Don't be modest.
这个部门需要像你一样勤勉的人
The department needs someone with your diligence.
你知道这是一种荣誉。
It's a badge of honour, you know.
Edison Yao在晚上6点55回到家。
Edison Yao returns home at 6:55pm.
下一个进入大楼的是33分钟后,
The next event isn't until 33 minutes later,
一个快递小哥在7点28分进入大楼。
when a delivery driver enters the building at 7:28pm.
在枪杀事件28分钟后。
28 minutes after the attack.
我们查看了每个角落。没有人在此之间
We've trawled every angle. No-one enters the building
进入大楼。
between the victim's arrival and time of attack.
扩大时间范围。
Expand the timeframe.
继续找
Keep looking.
如果枪手能篡改姚先生的摄像头,
If the shooters can scrub themselves out on Edison Yao's camera,
那他们也可以篡改街道监控。
they can hack street CCTV.
这件事我们瞒不了警备指挥处和反恐司令部太久。
We can't keep this from SO15 any longer.
你得收起你的自豪,让他们来处理。
You're going to have to swallow your pride and give them primacy.
自豪?
Pride?
一旦他们插手进来了,那就不是我们能管的事情啦。
As soon as they get their claws into this, it'll be their case, not ours.
如果我们连Rachel Carey都不能相信,我们还能相信谁?
And if we can't trust Rachel Carey, then who?
你的那位幽灵朋友?
Your other friend, the spook?
你真是哪壶不开提哪壶是吧?
Not going to let me forget it, are you?
那你也要对篡改证据视而不见,
What, turning a blind eye to evidence tampering,
然后升职加薪吗?
and then taking a promotion?
长官,被害人信息
Victim profile, ma'am.
他只有2017年来英国后的信息。
His records only go back as far as 2017, when he entered the UK.
在此之前是一片空白。
Before that, it's a blank.
我猜Edison Yao是个全新的身份。
I'm guessing Edison Yao is a new identity.
他也许是一个
He may have been a...
中国的持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者。我知道。
Chinese dissident. Yes, I know.
通话记录显示最后一通试图打出去的电♥话♥是在晚上6点59分。
Phone downloads says last activity was an attempted call at 6:59pm.
就在被杀前。
Bang on the time of attack.
也许他是想警告某人。
Maybe he was trying to warn someone.
被叫人信息有吗?
Caller ID?
通讯录里一个叫Knox的。打过电♥话♥问了。
Saved on the phone as "Knox". It's ringing out.
叫Gregory Knox。他是一名数据分♥析♥师。
Gregory Knox. He's some kind of data analyst.
办公室在EC1地区。
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表