剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
If correction was fully exposed?
过去二十年中 所有监控录像拍到的罪犯
There wouldn't be one criminal caught on CCTV in the last 20 years
都会重审上诉
who didn't demand a retrial,
声称自己被诬陷了
or claim they'd been set up.
而以后的犯罪呢
And future crimes?
公众不会再相信视频证据
The public would never believe video evidence again.
早知如此 你们当初又何必这么做
Kind of makes you wonder what the hell you were all thinking in the first place.
别怪我们
Don't blame us.
中国起头 俄♥罗♥斯♥效仿
China started it. Russia followed.
西方国家不这么做 就落后了
How could the West compete without it?
「移花接木」是事实
Correction is a fact.
对于公众来说 无知是福
The public are content in their ignorance.
这样对大家都好
And a lot better off that way.
如果你加入我们
If you join us,
你将学会如何利用「移花接木」的手段
you'll learn how to use Correction as a force for good
在反恐与反间谍行动中造福人类
in counter terrorism, counter espionage.
丹尼·哈特说得没错
Danny Hart was right.
我们需要招募你这样的新人
We need new recruits like you.
能够未来正确的道路上 助我们一臂之力
Help steer us along the right future path.
你知道去哪找我们 瑞秋
You know where we are, Rachel.
如果我不同意呢
What if I don't?
如果我拿着录像去警检内务部呢
If I go to Police Conduct with the footage?
我会像汉娜·罗伯茨一样惨死吗
Do I end up in the boot of a car like Hannah Roberts?
我是那次行动的负责人
I led that operation.
罗伯茨特别抱不平的那起案子
The one Roberts got so enraged about.
费萨尔·达马尼
Faisal Dahmani.
你觉得她为什么不能证明那些证据是伪造
Why do you think she couldn't prove his evidence wasn't real?
"西卡莫行动"的谋划者也是一样
Sycamore plotters, same thing.
他们为什么都没法否认
Why did they all find it so difficult to deny?
因为我们只制♥作♥已掌握的事实
Because we only produce images we know happened.
我们握有可靠情报 费萨尔·达马尼集齐了双氧水
We had solid intelligence Faisal Dahmani was gathering enough peroxide
准备炸毁一座大型购物中心
to blow up a major shopping centre.
-但我们... -证据无法呈堂采纳
- But we had... - No admissible evidence.
手♥机♥追踪和监视证明
Phone tracking and surveillance
他就在那个时间和地点出现了 正如监控显示
put him in the exact place and time the CCTV stated.
虽然录像被篡改了
It may have been corrected,
但嫁祸给达马尼的视频证据
but the events in Dahmani's evidence
真有其事 绝非造假
were as real as you and I standing here today.
那个人向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供炸♥弹♥原料
That man supplied bomb materials to terrorists!
他当然否认了
He denied it, of course.
站在被告席上 满口谎言
Stood in the dock and lied through his teeth.
但我问你 哪个更准确
But I ask you, which is more accurate?
他的证词
His testimony...
还是我们的录像
Or our footage?
「移花接木」不是伪造证据
Correction is not fake evidence.
而是重演现实
It's truth, re-enacted.
回答你刚才的问题 我不担心
As to your question, I shouldn't worry.
你比汉娜·罗伯茨聪明太多了
You're a lot smarter than Hannah Roberts.
-"女王大人"审完没 -不确定 老大
- Her Majesty done yet? - I'm not certain, Sir.
不确定
Not certain?
还在审呢
Still?
你要审这个混♥蛋♥多少天才够啊
I mean, how many days do you need to interview this prick?
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
伊莱呢
Where the hell's Eli?
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
专业来说 这叫非常规引渡
I believe it's termed a soft rendition.
把他给我带进去
Drag his ass back inside!
她有文件授权 老大
She's got documents, Sir.
我这是向美国行政机关示好
I'm throwing the executive branch a bone.
这是外交手腕
It's diplomatic.
美国行政机关
The executive branch.
你还是坐下听吧 弗兰克
You better sit down, Frank.
不然别吓倒了
Before you fall.
我没有义务跟你解释 就当我送你个人情吧
I'm not obligated to explain anything, so consider this a favour.
毕竟相识一场
For old time's sake.
我们不想让伊莱这样的阴谋完全失败
We need plots like Eli's to half-succeed.
为什么 这会危及整个组织
Why? It risks the whole operation!
组织需要经费 弗兰克
The operation relies on funding, Frank.
公众没法再相信眼见为实 谁是受益者
Who stands to gain when the public can no longer trust what they see?
所有被监控拍到做不该做之事的人
Anyone caught on camera doing something they shouldn't.
有一些人
There are... individuals...
一个人 远在我们职位之上
An individual, far above your pay grade and mine,
这对他有利
for whom I dare say that applies.
你愿意曝光整个组织
So you would expose the entire programme...
-就为了保护那种事 -不是曝光
- Just to protect that. - Not expose.
不能将此事公开 那样会天下大乱
We can't blow the lid off it, that way lies anarchy.
「移花接木」应该作为
Correction should emerge as a...
一种阴谋论和传闻的存在
A conspiracy theory. A rumour.
另类事实An alternative fact.
一种对事实的筛选方式 一种包装后的新闻报道 以此影响和改变舆♥论♥
只要存在疑惑 就可以撇清关系
Where there's doubt and confusion, there's deniability.
我还赶飞机
I have a plane waiting.
有多少内鬼
How many more moles?
我手下之中
On my staff?
你的铁饭碗目前保住了 弗兰克
Your tenure will continue, Frank, for now.
但你监控别人的同时
But while you're watching everybody else,
别觉得没人监控你
don't ever assume there isn't somebody watching you.
我从没掳走洁西
I never took Jaycee.
我也没起诉你啊
I'm not pressing charges, am I?
一个警探来找过我了
A detective came to the flat.
-白人女性 很年轻 -凯瑞
- White woman, young-looking. - Carey.
她说这一切都不是你干的
She said you never done any of it.
她还说 网上出现的另一个视频才是真的
Told me the other video's the real one, the one online.
她也告诉你爷爷了
She's been and told your grandad, too.
但如果这是这样
But if all that's true,
你怎么还会因为精神失常而被定罪减刑呢
what's this guilty by diminished responsibility?
肖恩
Shaun?
不是不报 时候未到
It's catching up with me.
什么
What?
司法♥正♥义
Justice.
你知道吧
You know, don't you?
赫尔曼德省一案的实情
What happened in Helmand?
你跟一个人睡在一起
You don't lie next to someone night after night
对方焦虑难眠
while they're fretting in their sleep...
你肯定会猜 对方有心魔
And not try to guess what's torturing them.
我说过太多次了 说得自己都信了
I told that story so many times I believed it.
但内心深处
But deep down...
我知道他当时没去拿武器
I knew he wasn't reaching for his weapon.
只是一个求我饶命的小伙子
Just a bloke, begging for his life.
洁西一直聊起你
Jaycee's been talking about you.
经常提起
A lot.
-关于熊吃了你们晚餐的事 -对
- Something about a bear eating your dinner? - Yeah.
这事真发生过
True story, that one.
香肠和烘豆
Sausage and beans.
-那只熊下山... -我相信你
- He come halfway down the mountain... - I believe you.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
我知道你没做什么
I know what you haven't done.
我给你带了点东西
I've brought you something.
我什么时候入职
When can I start?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表