剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
将会由完全知情的
will-will be, er, solely in-informed by, er...
没有偏见的专家
..unbiased, er, expert...
完全知情,嗯。。。
Solely informed by, er...
我的天!
Shit...!
不好意思。
I-I'm so sorry.
我被一位非常执着的6岁男孩分心。
I'm being distracted by a very persistent six-year-old.
你好呀 小伙子。
Hello, young man.
OMG
Oh, my God.
我猜他不是中国研究委员会成员吧?
I take it he's not a member of the CRC?
不是的,除非CRC是厚脸皮无礼小组。
No. Not unless it stands
for cheeky, rude something.
OMG。 你好呀 Harrison。
Oh, my God. Morning, Harrison.
你对中国科技这件事有什么看法呢?
What's your opinion on the regulation of Chinese technology?
他们能看到我吗?很多人都能看到你。
Can they see me? A lot of people can see you.
你很聪明的避开了回答这个问题。
And, brilliantly, you've avoided answering the question!
下一代政♥治♥家
A true politician in the making.
不是的啦,我觉得Harrion是想寻求一些帮助
No. In fairness, I think Harrison just wants some help
关于家庭作业的。好可爱。
with his homework. Aw, adorable.
你还需要找一个家里需要用电的东西。
You're looking for one more thing in the home that uses electricity.
那么?
What about a...?
摄像头。摄像头!
Camera. Camera!
好了,部长你现在应该没空了吧。
Well, it seems you have your hands full here, Minister.
政务也比不上家庭作业重要。
No government matter takes priority over homework.
是的。
I think that's a value we all share.
长官,早上好。
Ma'am. Morning.
我很高兴遇到你。
I'm, er... I'm glad I caught you.
你这道这很奇怪吧
You know this is odd?
我知道。
I do.
你还在地图部门吧?
You are still in mapping?
是的,但这正是我想跟你谈的。。
Yes. That's what I wanted to speak to you about...
地图部门在6楼。
Mapping is on six.
我知道
I'm aware.
七楼到了
AUTOMATED: Seventh floor.
我想知道我们能不能找个时间谈一下。。。
I wondered if we could schedule a time to discuss...
不好意思,我公务繁忙。
Excuse me. I'm due at a brief.
探长,你在这最终会找到你的方向的。
You'll find your way around eventually, Detective.
早上好,Nads。
Morning, Nads.
你最爱的燕麦奶可多塔咖啡。你确定这是?
Oat milk cortado, just how you like it. Seriously?
不是的,只是杯普通咖啡,但是还热着。
No. It's petrol station mud, but it's still warm.
被害人身份?
Victim ID?
Edison Yao.中国公民。
A Mr Edison Yao. Chinese national, apparently.
保洁今天早上发现他的尸体。
Cleaner found him this morning.
但是语言不通,我们已经申请一名翻译了。
There's a language barrier, but we've called for a translator.
有目击者吗?已经让警员挨家挨户的问了。
Eyewitnesses? Got uniform on every door, asking the question.
监控呢?
CCTV?
我们正在调取大楼内外的监控录像。
We're pulling all footage from the building, inside and out.
我们进去吧?
Shall we?
长官
Ma'am.
得了便宜还要卖♥♥乖。
Can't do "ma'am" AND get the coffee.
我以为他就在我旁边。
I thought he was right next to me.
我看得太认真了。等一下。
I was too busy watching. Oh, wait.
是我妈妈。我等下回你。
It's Mum. I'll call you back.
你看到了吗?我认为所有人都看到了。
Did you see it? I think everyone saw it.
Harrion你火了。我没火。
You're famous, Harrison. I'm not famous.
你上电视了。给你,亲爱的。
You're going to be on TV. Here you go, darling.
我晚点打给你。我要开车了。
I'll call you later. I've got to go.
Harry,你那样做非常有爱。
Harry, that was very sweet.
但是你不能在爸爸工作的时候去找他。
But you know you're not allowed in Daddy's office when he's working.
如果爸爸当首相的话 我们不能去打扰他的。
We won't be able to interrupt Daddy when he's Prime Minister
谈论非常重要的事
talking about important things.
我就是在谈论非常重要的事情。是的,你是的。
I think I WAS talking about important things. You were.
你表现的很棒,尤其跟他在一起的时候。
You were very good, especially with him.
也许我应该时不时给自己出丑一下。
Maybe I should make a fool of myself more often.
你们能别腻歪了吗?
Can you not?
嘿。。。
Hey...
那是狗仔吗?真的有人在意吗?
Is that paps? Does anyone really care?
一枪致命。眼部一枪,
Single gunshot fatality. Victim took one round to the eye,
以及脸部的玻璃碎片。
along with a shower of glass splinters to the face.
眼睛?从尸体的位置以及入口显示
To the eye? The position of the body and location of the entry wound
被害人当时就站在门前。
suggests the victim was standing by the door at the time of impact.
我正在从猫眼观察。
He was looking through the peephole.
但是吸引我的却是弹径。
It's the calibre of the round that interests me.
继续说。5.8毫米
Go on. 5.8mm.
比传统的9毫米小了很多。在英国不常见。
A lot smaller than the typical 9mm and pretty rare in the UK.
说到凶器,你们应该寻找的是一把QSZ92式全自动手♥枪♥
In terms of weapon, you could be looking at a Type 92 QSZ automatic,
但是这些在中国很常见。
but you don't normally find those outside mainland China.
法医初步判断死亡时间在晚上7点后。
Coroner's first look puts time of death just after 7pm.
我们还知道什么关于姚先生的吗?早上好。早上好,长官。
What else do we know about Mr Yao? Morning. Morning, ma'am.
好了。翻译来了,希望能知道更多信息。
Here we go. Hopefully a lot more, now she's here.
早上好。Latif督察?
Good morning. DI Latif?
我是Flynn警长。目击者在这边。
Yeah, I'm DS Flynn. This way for the witness.
显然她遭受了惊吓,但是我们需要她
Obviously, she's had a bit of a shock, but we need the poor woman
给我提供相关信息。
to throw some light on the murder victim, and pronto.
额,好吧。
Er... OK.
你好
Hi.
这是有目的的暗♥杀♥。
This is targeted. Assassination.
可能是政♥治♥性的或者国家行为者。
Maybe political or state actors.
你不想管这件事?
What, you want to kick it up?
我要告知警备指挥处和反恐司令部
I'll call SO15.
额。。不好意思
Erm... Sorry.
这位女士看起来不会说英文。
This lady doesn't seem to speak English.
是的呀。
Yeah.
但是我也不会说粤语呀。
Well, I don't speak Cantonese.
那么你会什么?
Well, what do you speak?
英语
English.
一点从我祖母那学的普通话。
A few words of Mandarin from my grandmother.
你这配叫翻译?
What kind of translator are you?
不好意思。我在塞尔和斯塔遇到了堵车。
Apologies. I got stuck at Selhurst.
你来干什么?我听说你们需要一位粤语翻译。
Come again? I was told you needed a Cantonese speaker.
我就是。
At your service.
那么你是谁?谭警员,长官。
So, who are you? DC Tan, ma'am.
我本应该是今天跟着你的。
I'm supposed to start with you today.
妈蛋。。。
Oh, shit...
对不起,我就是。。。
Sorry, I just, erm...
长官? 怎么呢?
Ma'am? What is it?
安保系统已经弄好了。
Got the resident's security system up and running.
这系统真特么牛逼。
It's quite the system. Bloody hell.
我听过家庭监控,
I've heard of home surveillance,
但是为什么还监视大楼外呢?
but why monitor feeds outside the property?
他知道要小心谨慎。
He knew he needed to watch out.
Turner先生,Victoria Bello这个名字你有印象吗?
Mr Turner, does the name Victoria Bello mean anything to you?
来自拉各斯的Victoria Bello。
Victoria Bello from Lagos.
请退后。
Stay back, please. Can you stay back?
#Harrion的家庭作业目前是英国话题榜第二。
#HarrisonsHomework trending number two in the UK.
第一是谁?Taylor Swift。
Who's number one? Taylor Swift.
输给她我心服口服。
I think I can live with that.
我能建议我们把握现在?
Can I suggest we, er, carpe diem?
把握现在
Seize the day.
我知道什么意思。
I know what it means.
怎么做?早点提交面部识别技术报告
How? Deliver the facial rec report early,
提前宣布。
bring forward the announcement.
我们需要召集专家们来最终投票。
We'll need to assemble the experts for a final vote.
好,那就这么办。召集这帮极客们。
Yeah, so do it. Gather the geeks.
看着,在我看过他们宣传后
Look, let's not imply I'm ready to vote
我才好投票。
before I've even seen the pitch.
那就还是正常进行?好吧
So, directly afterwards? Yep.
你好,很高兴认识你。
Hey. Nice to meet you. How do you do?
你好,很高兴认识你。
Hi, nice to meet you. How are you?
他是香港来的,但在伦敦一个亲人都没有
他是香港来的,但在伦敦一个亲人都没有
Er, he was from Hong Kong. He had no family in London.
她说他从说到过自己,
She says he never spoke about himself,
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表