剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
我很感谢能有机会跟你聊聊 内政大臣
I appreciate the chance to speak, Home Secretary.
你应该能猜出是什么事吧
I imagine you can guess what this is about.
我想想啊 你在BBC早间新闻上说我能力不达标
Uh, well, let me see. You told BBC Breakfast I failed to deliver.
又跟记者说 你会全力支持我
You told reporters I have your full support.
所以我猜 你是想把我取而代之呗
So, at a push, I'd guess you were trying to steal my fucking job?
所以 我应该说不支持你喽
So, I should have said you don't have my support?
估计你接下来会说 内政部需要新鲜空气了
You'll be saying the department needs a breath of fresh air next.
你是想搞我 艾萨克
You're fucking me over, Isaac.
至少像个男人 勇敢承认这一点
Have the decency to look me in the eye while you're doing it.
我让内政部意识到了自身不足
You can hardly blame me for leaving the department
这事儿你可不能怪我
acutely aware of its shortcomings.
更不用说我们未能兑现坚定且公平的移♥民♥承诺了
Not to mention our unkept promise of firm but fair immigration.
别跟我这儿引用宣言
Oh, don't quote the manifesto at me.
我们写宣言的时候你都还没当选呢
You weren't even elected when we wrote that.
我枉为你做了这么多
After all I've done for you.
继续
Go on.
你为我做什么了 内政大臣
No, what did you do for me, Home Secretary?
大胆猜一下
Take a wild guess.
我以为自己是被首相任命为政♥府♥成员的
I mean, I thought I was selected for government by the PM?
难道我当上安全大臣 是你从中运作的吗 内政部长
But if you had a hand in making me Security Minister, Home Secretary...
我说的不是让你当大臣的事
I'm not talking about making you a minister.
那你指的是什么
So, what are you talking about?
我在说那个女人的事
I'm talking about that girl.
维多利亚·贝洛
Victoria Bello?
除非你还跟其他我不知情的人有染
Unless you have others that I don't know about?
我跟你说过 那都是谎言
I told you, that was all lies.
你是几天前才跟我说的
You told me that a few days ago.
六个月前 我办公桌上就收到了那份申请
That application hit my desk six months back.
不好意思 你办公桌
Sorry, hit your desk?
为什么送你那儿去了
Why yours?
你干嘛不去问问你的私人秘书
Why don't you ask your private secretary?
伊丽莎
Aliza?
她去找你了
She came to you?
没错 迷茫无措 并坚信确有其事
Yep. All flummoxed, convinced it was real,
坚信那个私生子就是你的
convinced that love child was yours,
和我一样 相信这事会毁了你
and convinced, as I was, that it would be the bloody ruin of you.
然后 你就
And then, so you...?
申请就被压到了文件堆底下
The file found its way to the bottom of the pile.
消失 淹没在官僚主义的海洋中
Got lost. Drowned in a sea of bureaucracy.
不客气
You're welcome.
原来是这样啊
So, that's how it's done, is it?
这一切都是因为你假设这是真的
And all that because you assumed it was true.
别这么自大 你真有这么惊讶吗
Don't be so bloody supercilious. Are you really that surprised?
内政大臣 我并不惊讶
No, Home Secretary, I'm not surprised.
其实 这正如我所想
In fact, it's exactly what I thought.
我只是想听你亲口说出来而已
I just needed to hear you say it.
什么意思 说什么 你什么意思
What do you mean? To say what? What are you talking about?
别走 别
Don't walk away from me. Don't you...!
这是什么
What is that?!
你在录音 你疯了吗
Are you recording this?! Are you mad?!
未经内政大臣同意录音
Recording the Home Secretary without his consent!
这是对国♥家♥安♥全♥的侵害
That is a breach of national security!
你今后别想在政界混了
I will have you stripped of every clearance level there is,
你个小混♥蛋♥
you little prick.
这叫保险 罗文
It's insurance, Rowan,
以防你抵赖
in case you try to deny it.
抵赖 你说什么呢
Deny it?! What are you talking about?!
你为什么要这么对我 艾萨克
Why are you doing this to me, Isaac?!
不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
时间码中能嵌入视频吗
Is it possible to embed a video in time code?
你连句寒喧都没有啊 凯莉
You don't do small talk, do you, Carey?
汤姆 你今天过得怎么样
How's your day going, Tom?
还行 你呢
Not bad. How's yours?
挺好的
Good.
时间码中能嵌入视频吗
Is it possible to embed a video in time code?
你是指音频里的时间码吗
I think you mean a time code signal in audio, don't you?
不是 我是说视频
Nope. I mean what I said.
那你就是在天方夜谭
Well, then, you're talking bollocks.
你给出的技术评估就是这个是么
That's your technical assessment, is it?
是的
Yep.
也没法从被黑的视频当中恢复信♥号♥♥ 对吧
I don't suppose it's possible to recover a signal from a hacked feed either, is it?
类似于刮掉油画颜料 露出底稿
Like scratching the paint off a canvas to reveal the drawing.
你想表达什么
What are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
长官
Ma'am.
两年前 克拉帕姆的一间仓库是用嫌疑人的名字租的
The suspect's name was used to rent a storage unit in Clapham two years ago.
可能查不出什么来
It might be a dead end -
仓储公♥司♥已经歇业了
the storage company is no longer in business,
要我过去看看吗
but do you want me to head down there and take a look?
不用 你留在这儿 我去
No, you stay here. I'll go.
收到 长官
Yes, ma'am.
喂 -是我
Hello? - It's me.
你这用的是什么电♥话♥
What phone are you calling from?
你走了吗
Have you left yet?
走了 刚走 还没走远呢
Yeah. Just now. I'm right here.
怎么了
Why?
很好 你帮我办点事
Good. I need you to do something for me.
浴室里 有台笔记本电脑
Look, in the bathroom, there's a laptop.
你要保证他们不会把我名字刊登出来
You guarantee they won't print my name?
重点是匿名 匿名举报者
The clue is in the word anonymous. Anonymous whistle-blower.
抱歉 你来得不凑巧
I'm afraid you've caught me on the hoof.
我开完会回来的地铁晚点了
Train was delayed coming back from my conference,
我稍后约的晚餐也要迟到了
and now I'm running late for a dinner engagement.
感觉你总是匆匆忙忙的 来回奔波
I always seem to catch you either coming or going.
没错
Time and tide.
是要去参加内政大臣的会议吗 他的重大声明
Was that the Home Secretary's conference? His big announcement?
不是 是另一个
Er, no. Different one.
他们就在这楼里 对吧 明野智能
They're here, aren't they? Clear Horizons AI?
是的 顶楼
Yes, on the top floor.
美国公♥司♥ 对吧
US company, right?
对 硅谷那边的
Silicon Valley, of course.
但据说 现在他们要统治世界了
But now they're taking over the world, so to speak.
你一定很高兴吧
You must be delighted.
你客户拿到了英国的面部识别合同
Your client winning the UK facial recognition contract.
你说过你一半客户都在这栋楼里
You mentioned half your clients were in this building.
应该也包括他们吧
I'm assuming that includes them.
我们并不介入他们的商业运作
We don't get involved with their commercial operations.
那你介入到的内容是什么呢
What do you get involved in?
不好意思 警探 你到底想说什么
I'm sorry, Detective, but where's this going?
你肯定能看出问题所在吧 诺克斯先生
Surely you can see the problem, Mr Knox.
你身为独♥立♥顾问小组中的一员
You belong to an independent advisory group.
建议政♥府♥不要与中国公♥司♥做生意
You advised the government against doing business with a Chinese firm,
同时又被他们的美国竞争对手所收买♥♥
whilst in the pocket of their US rivals.
在我看来存在利益冲突
Looks like a conflict of interests to me.
我向你保证 我没有被任何人收买♥♥
I assure you, I'm not in anyone's pocket.
跟我说说 你到底在这里做什么
Tell me, what is it you do here, exactly?
你的网站介绍说你是政♥治♥顾问
Your website mentions political consultancy,
数据分♥析♥师
data analysis.
听起来模棱两可
Sounds...vague.
我很想跟你细说 警探 但我刚说
I'd be glad to educate you, Detective, but as I mentioned...
全球一半的社交媒体公♥司♥好像都在这栋楼里设有办公室
Half the social media companies on the planet seem to have an office in this building.
要分♥析♥的数据量很是庞大啊
That's a lot of data to analyse.
但正如我所说 我可没时间陪你耗一晚上
But as I mentioned, I don't have all evening.
你是怎么识别到口罩下的嫌疑犯 尼古拉·米尔斯基
How did you unmask the suspect exactly? Nikolai Mirsky?
是你提供的图像 你也知道我们用的是哪个程序
Well, you supplied the image. You know which program we used.
让我看看处理过程
Show me the process, the working out.
这得叫我技术团队的人过来 他们都不在
That involves my technical team, none of whom are here.
现在是下班时间
It's after hours.
你有没有向公♥司♥以外的任何人提供过这张图像
Did you supply the image to anyone outside this company?
你当初交代的很清楚
You were quite clear about that.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表