剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
一些高度机密的情报最近被披露给了你
Some highly classified intelligence has recently been disclosed to you.
我相信凯莉高级督察的出现让你对我所指的情报毫不怀疑
I trust DCI Carey's presence leaves you in no doubt as to what intelligence I am referring.
正如凯莉高级督察将证实的那样 这一严重的泄密事件恰好发生在她个人的困难时期
As DCI Carey will confirm, this serious breach coincided with a period of personal difficulty
她现在意识到这对她的心理健康和福祉产生了负面影响
for the detective, which she now recognises impacted negatively on her mental health and well being,
尤其是她在工作场所的行为
in particular her behaviour in the workplace.
如果我说得太过分了 请原谅
Forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn.
不是的 我可以证实这一切
No. I can confirm all of that.
这解释了公众的愤怒
It explains the public outburst.
上一个那样对我大喊大叫的人现在正在做节目编辑
Last person who yelled at me like that's now editing the One Show.
所以 我意识到 如果我想赢得你的合作 我需要一些实实在在的东西
So, I realise I need something solid on the table if I'm to earn your cooperation.
长♥期♥以来 该服务一直需要同这个组织里
The service has long enjoyed a mutually beneficial relationship
某个值得信赖的人维持互惠互利的关系
with one trusted individual inside this organisation.
现任总裁已经不再年轻了
The incumbent isn't getting any younger.
安东尼·里德?
Anthony Reed?
他是个他妈的幽灵?
He's a fucking spook?
在某些方面 你已经比他消息灵通了 我打赌我们可以在行动目标上达成一致
In some ways, you're better informed than him already, and I'll wager we can agree on one operational goal
在短期内
in the immediate term.
抱歉 你是在勾引我吗?
Sorry, are you tapping me up?
没有正式合同 也没有财务协议
There's no official contract, no financial agreement.
你的奖赏将是为国♥家♥安♥全♥尽自己的一份力
Your reward will be doing your bit for national security
我们将从丰富的信息来源中
and in the bountiful source of information that will become
以英国情报机构的全能之眼直接和独家提供有价值的新闻给你
available to you from the all-seeing eye of British intelligence - directly and exclusively...to you.
行动的目标是什么?
What operational goal?
今天结束了一场高度复杂的有针对性的战役
Today brings to an end a highly sophisticated campaign of targeted
枪♥支♥暴♥力♥已经困扰反恐部达六天之久
gun violence that has gripped counter-terrorism command for six long days.
一场毁灭性的行动已经夺走了五名无辜受害者的生命-
A devastating campaign that has claimed the lives of five innocent victims -
其中三人是现役警♥察♥
three of which were serving police officers.
追捕行动在对峙中结束 在此期间 一名39岁的男子
The manhunt was concluded in a stand off during which a 39-year-old
白人男性被枪♥械♥警员击毙
white male was fatally wounded by firearms officers.
这名男子的身份已被确认为尼古拉·米尔斯基
The identity of the individual has been confirmed as Nikolai Mirsky,
一名俄♥罗♥斯♥公民 也是我们调查的头号♥嫌疑人
a Russian national and the prime suspect in our investigation.
我们对这些袭击动机的评估仍在继续 但证据压倒性地表明
Our assessment of the motive for these attacks continues, but the evidence overwhelmingly indicates
有外国特工的介入
the involvement of agents of a foreign state.
我想向那些做出了终极牺牲的警官们致以衷心的敬意
I would like to pay a heartfelt tribute to those officers who made the ultimate sacrifice...
..放弃他们的生活...
..giving up their lives...
..为了保护我们
..in the service of protecting us.
我说过你应该给她打个电♥话♥
I did say you should give her a call.
你做到了 女士 是的
You did, ma'am, yes.
是瑞秋 对吗?
It's Rachel, isn't it?
伊冯 我为你失去亲人感到非常 非常抱歉
Yvonne, I'm so, so sorry for your loss.
他们告诉我事发时你在现场
They told me you were there when it happened.
我.. 我是袭击当晚第一个到达病房♥的人 但当我到达帕特里克病房♥时……
I... I was the first to reach the ward the night of the attack, but, by the time I got to Patrick...
我不是在说帕特里克 我说的是那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I'm not talking about Patrick. I'm talking about the Russian.
他们杀他的时候你在现场
You were there when they killed him.
是
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要从皇冠上下来了 凯莉
You're coming down the Crown, Carey.
你不能整晚都把手放在口袋里
You're not putting your hand in your pocket all night.
她叹了口气 我可不这么认为
SHE SIGHS I don't think so.
你是先锋行动的英雄 我们不会丢下你一个人去
You're the hero of Vanguard. We're not going without you.
也许你应该...
Perhaps you ought to...
..英雄
..hero.
艾比 我在认真考虑查一下新闻 看看你是不是在沟里被发现的
Abi. I was seriously thinking about checking the news to see if you'd been found in a ditch somewhere.
抱歉的 该死的妹妹
Sorry. Shit sister.
前几天还好吗?
Was that all right the other day?
笔记本电脑?
The laptop?
我做得对吗?
Did I do it right?
是啊 艾比
Yeah, Abi.
你做得恰到好处
You did it just right.
我得走了
I've got to go.
明天是个大日子
Big day tomorrow.
他是该留下来还是该离开?
Should he stay or should he go?
当吉尔为他的政♥治♥生命而战时 看到
As Gill fights for his political life, the security minister who saw
内政部内部危机的安全大臣可能会带来决定性的打击
the Home Office crisis from inside could deliver the decisive blow.
加入我对艾萨克·特纳的独家采访吧 今晚BBC一台现场直播
Join me for an exclusive interview with Isaac Turner, tonight live on BBC One.
内政部
Home Office.
内部的真♥相♥
Home truths.
正确的 因此 根据第一手资料 吉尔阻止了维多利亚·贝洛的申请
Right. So, first-hand knowledge, Gill obstructed Victoria Bello's application.
快速查对了他管家的签证 他妻子的表弟的护照申请
Fast-tracked his housekeeper's visa, his wife's cousin's passport application.
是的 我知道 我们已经讨论过这个问题了
Yes, I know. We've been over this.
格雷戈里想让我们再来一次
Well, Gregory would like us to run over it again.
他叹了口气 里德在哪里?电♥话♥哔哔声哦 妈的
HE SIGHS Where's Reed? PHONE BEEPS Oh, shit.
“很抱歉耽搁了几纳秒 安东尼 ”
"Apologies for the hold up, nanoseconds away, Anthony."
特纳先生 当你准备好的时候 我们就可以排队了
We're ready to line up when you are, Mr Turner.
这是您的水 特纳先生 谢谢
Here's your water, Mr Turner. Thank you.
我正要给你带麦克风呢
Just going to mic you up.
六分钟后拦截
Intercept in six minutes.
摄像信♥号♥♥安全 正在进行视频捕获
Camera feed secure. Video capture in progress.
把它提出来
Bring it up.
我还记得我的第一次
I still remember my first time.
我能检查一下麦克风的音量吗?
Can I just check the level on that mic?
你早餐吃了什么?呃 鸡蛋 吐司
What did you have for breakfast? Er, eggs, toast.
咖啡?完美无缺 鱼子酱 里德在哪?
Coffee? Perfect. Caviar. Where...Where is Reed?
扎克 抓住我 我要跳伞了
Zac, catch me. I'm parachuting in.
你...你不是安东尼·里德 好的 谢谢
You're...You're not Anthony Reed. Well, thanks.
你不是首相 但我们按自己的意愿行事
You're not the Prime Minister, but we play the hands we're dealt.
安东尼向大家致歉 家务事
Anthony sends his apologies. Family matter.
我有我的理论
I have my theories.
胡说八道 我在拉它 什么?为什么?我们走吧
Bollocks. I'm pulling it. What? Why? Let's go.
我真的应该给办公室打个电♥话♥
I should really call the office.
你不需要给办公室打电♥话♥ 我在拉电♥话♥
You don't need to call the office, I'm pulling it.
采访已经被跟踪了 伙计 是啊 不是因为她在问问题 它没有 哦!
The interview's been trailed, mate. Yeah, not with her asking the questions, it hasn't. Oh!
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克 你真的想单方面做出这个决定吗?
Isaac. You really want to make this decision - unilaterally?
里斯 提醒我-你为谁工作?
Rhys, remind me - who do you work for?
不 这不是刁钻的问题 也不是难做的
No, it's not a trick question or a difficult one.
你为我工作 但如果你更愿意为别人工作 请一定要他妈的滚蛋!
You work for me, but if you'd rather work for someone else, please, by all means, fuck off!
艾萨克
Isaac.
清除设置 梅尔 请砍掉这个 谢谢 带上水
Clear set. Strike this please, Mel. Thank you. Take water.
让我们给她装上麦克风
Let's get her mic'd up.
四分钟后拦截
Intercept in four minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
直接进来吧 就在这里
Come right in. Right over here.
数字目标人物渲染
Digital asset rendering.
比利?请问你有镜子吗?
Billy? Do you have a mirror, please?
检查一下那上面的电池 嗯?好的?
Check the batteries on that. Yeah? Good?
里德在哪?
Where...Where is Reed?
你早餐吃了什么?我吃了一些粥
What did you have for breakfast? I had some porridge.
胡说八道 够了吗?
Bollocks. Got enough?
绰绰有余 数字目标人物待命
More than enough. Digital assets standing by.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥响起
PHONE RINGS OUT
你好 所以 听着 我取消了采访
Hello. So, listen, I've pulled the interview.
什么?距离传输还有20秒
What? 20 seconds to transmission.
部署数字目标人物
Deploy the asset.
播音员:现在是BBC一台的一些家喻户晓的事实
ANNOUNCER: Time for some home truths now on BBC One.
在我们广♥告♥节目的更新中.. 安东尼·里德没有露面
In an update to our advertised programme... Anthony Reed never showed.
卡迪亚·可汗在最后一刻才出现 有些事不太对劲
Khadija Khan turned up at the last minute. Something's not quite right.
..对每个人心目中的国会议员的独家现场采访
..an exclusive live interview with the MP on everybody's mind.
你取消采访了?
You've pulled the interview?
是 我走着去的
Yes. I walked.
真♥相♥即将揭晓
The truth is coming.
当它到来的时候 你会知道的 相信我
And when it comes, you'll know about it, believe me.
节目旁白:如果需要证明一周在政♥治♥中是一段很长的时间
PROGRAMME VOICE OVER: If proof were ever needed that a week is a long time in politics,
点击扎克·特纳的重播 在短短七天内...还有60秒就能拦截 还有60秒就到...数字资产
hit replay on Zac Turner's. In just seven days... 60 seconds to intercept. 60 seconds to... Digital asset
待命中 数字目标人物待命
standing by. Digital asset standing by.
..一场堪称肥皂剧的内政部丑闻 我们不需要..
..a Home Office scandal worthy of soap opera. We don't have to...
不 不 这很好 最新的转折是扎克·特纳在内政部告密者和他的前上司罗文·吉尔
No, no, it's fine. The latest twist has seen Zac strike back with the help of a Home Office
的丑闻卷宗的帮助下进行了反击
whistle-blower and a dossier of dirt on his former boss, Rowan Gill.
妈的 操你们所有人!
Mother fuck you all!
今晚 在伦敦现场直播的独家采访中 我们听到了艾萨克·特纳的报道 还有30秒就能拦截
Tonight, in an exclusive interview live from London, we hear from Isaac Turner... 30 seconds to intercept.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表