剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
装了
Yes.
密♥码♥是多少
What's the code?
我的生日
My birthday.
告诉我具体的数字 阿比盖尔
You're going to have to tell me the numbers, Abigail.
艾萨克·特纳已被解除内政部
Isaac Turner has been sacked from his role as
安全大臣一职
Home Office Security Minister,
此前他在接受BBC采访时就种族定性
following comments he made during a BBC interview
发表过评论
about racial profiling.
而事实是 正是种族定性
The truth is, racial profiling is what makes Xanda
使赞达成为了世界上最高效的安保系统
the most effective security system in the world.
你能不能 把广播关了
Ah, could you, erm... Could you turn it off?
麻烦关掉吧
Just turn it off, please.
我不是说一定是这样 但是 如果 -怎么了
I'm not saying this is the case but if, say... - OK?
不 不 不 我 -17-35岁的穆♥斯♥林♥男性
No, no, no. I... - ..Muslim men between the ages of
最容易 -别担心 没事了
17 and 35 were the most likely to... - Don't worry. It's fine.
在机场发起袭击 -嗯 谢谢你了
..launch an attack on an airport... - Yes, thank you.
把这些因素考虑在内的系统有什么问题
..what's wrong with a system that factors that in?
大臣 你是在说这个程序故意使用了
Minister, are you suggesting the programme uses
种族偏向性吗
racial bias deliberately?
停这儿 还是你想倒回去
Here, or you want to go back?
如果可以的话 我希望时间倒流
Back in time, if you could.
我觉得你说得对
I think you are right.
抱歉
I'm sorry?
你需要保护人♥民♥
You have to protect people.
你要辞去大臣一职吗 特纳先生
Are you going to resign as MP, Mr Turner?
你的穆♥斯♥林♥选民凭什么给你投票呢
Why should your Muslim constituents vote for you?
特纳先生 你为什么不回应维多利亚·贝洛
Mr Turner, why won't you respond to the love-child allegations
关于私生子的指控
made by Victoria Bello?
"黑人的命也是命"的标志竟然出现在了我家门口
There are Black Lives Matter protesters out there.
我不认为 -在我家外面抗♥议♥我的丈夫
I don't think... - Outside my house, protesting against my husband,
要是我没记错的话 他可是个黑人
who, last time I saw him, was black.
我还是黑人 西蒙
I'm still black, Simmy.
你为什么说那些话
Why did you say those things?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
是不是有人拿枪指着你脑袋逼你说的
Did someone put a gun to your head?
我的笔记本呢
Where's my laptop?
你的笔记本呢
Where's your laptop?!
我从昨晚11点就等着和你说话
I've been waiting to speak to you since 11 o'clock last night.
对 我很需要它
Yes. I need it.
我知道你有话要说 艾萨克
I know there are things you have to say, Isaac.
我旁观过那么多♥党♥内会议 看你对着
I've sat through enough party conferences watching you clapping
你不喜欢的大臣
like a fucking seal for ministers you don't like,
你不支持的政策
for policies you don't truly believe in,
还有违背"你我为人"的政♥府♥立场
government stances that don't always reflect who you are,
鼓掌鼓得像个海豹
who we are.
但是种族定性
But racial fucking profiling?
我现在不能说这个
I can't do this now.
你就不能和你妻子谈谈吗
You can't talk to your wife?
我整个晚上 整个早上
When I've spent all night, all morning,
都在想到底发生了什么 为你担心
wondering what the hell is going on, worrying for you,
告诉露比一切都好
telling Ruby everything's OK,
外面的人不是想伤害我们
that the people outside don't want to hurt us,
努力让哈里森远离电视
trying - unsuccessfully by the way -
顺便说一句 并没有用
to keep Harrison away from the TV?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
所以要是你不能和我谈
So if you can't talk to me,
那要不你去和你孩子们解释一下
then perhaps you'd at least like to explain to our children
为什么有人说他们的爸爸有种族歧视
why their daddy's being called a racist.
反正我不能
I certainly can't.
我没有 -什么
I didn't. - What?
没说那些话
Say those things.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
你保证过回家后会给我解释的
You promised you'd explain to me when you got home.
我说的是 我能解释的时候再解释
I said I'd explain when I can!
那现在不行的话 什么时候行
Well, if not now, then when?
以防你没意识到 艾萨克
In case you haven't noticed, Isaac,
你已经丢了你在政♥府♥的工作 都结束了
you've just lost your job in government. It's over.
不 还没有
No, it isn't!
如果是弗兰克·纳皮尔搞的鬼
If Frank Napier's behind this,
你不能怪我怀疑你们俩
you can't blame me for wondering if you are too.
他你♥妈♥的♥够了
Steady the fuck on.
弗兰克·纳皮尔也不是第一次牺牲英国人
And it wouldn't be the first time Frank Napier sacrificed
来保护「移花接木」这个秘密了
British life for the sake of Correction,
你之前不也没能阻止他吗
and it wouldn't be the first time you failed to stop him!
够了
That is enough!
汉娜·罗伯茨是英国的敌人
Hannah Roberts was an enemy of the British State.
欢迎来到这场「移花接木」的噩梦 艾萨克
Welcome to the nightmare that is Correction, Isaac.
我们的敌人在作假 我们又没法反驳
Our enemies fake things which we can't deny.
找不出证据 没有证据的否认就没有意义
Proof is impossible. Denial without proof is pointless.
最糟糕的是 要是我们能证明或者否认
And, worst of all, if we do ever prove it or deny it
我们就完了 -为什么
we are fucked. - Why?
你知道为什么 我们跟他们一样有罪
You know why. We're as guilty of it as they are!
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表