剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
已经断线处理了 -但是
it's neutralised, it's offline. - But...?
我们可以开放海岸
Well, we can open the beach,
但回到水里应该不安全
but it's not safe to go back in the water.
只要行动重新上线就有风险
Soon as the ops room's back online, it's at risk.
如果他们连这都能入侵 那我们还能去哪
Where the fuck are we supposed to go if they can hack us here?
也许我没资格说这个
Look, it's maybe not be my place to ask,
老大 但我们排查过所有内部人员了吗
Guv, but are we doing enough to rule out internal compromise?
你有明确的怀疑对象吗
Anyone in particular you're concerned about?
没有 但我只是不想改变行动之后
No-one in particular. I just don't want to move the op,
发现有问题的人并没被换走
only to find out the problem's moved with us.
你说的对 汤姆 这确实不该是你操心的
You're right, Tom. It's not your place.
懂了
Understood.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?!
我不知道他们装了哪种麦克风
I don't know what kind of microphones they have out there.
我甚至不知道家里安不安全
I don't even know if the house is safe.
见鬼了 所谓的警方保护
Fuck sake! Our police protection?
不过就是监控这个地方罢了
For all we know it was them that bugged the place.
你看到有人在保护我们吗
Did you have eyes on the whole time?
保护 为什么他们要监控我们
Eyes on? Why would they want to bug us?
西蒙 这种跟安全相关的事我不能插手
It's the kind of thing I can't get into, Simmy. Security things.
我说的不是安全的事
I'm not talking about security things.
我问的是新闻上的那个女人
I'm asking about the woman on the news
她说她的孩子是你的
who said she had your child.
维多利亚
Yeah. Victoria.
她是个护理员 她照顾过我妈 直到去世
She's a care worker. She looked after Mum, at the end.
所以你认识她
So, you know her?
我们在葬礼上见过
We met at the funeral.
现在呢
And now what?
她难道就瞎编个故事 只为拿到绿卡吗
She's just cooked this up to try and get into the country?
没这么简单
It's bigger than that.
背后有人指使 一开始我以为是中国人
Somebody else is behind it. At first I thought it was China,
为了抹黑我 为了拿到面部识别系统的合同
trying to smear me in the run-up to the facial rec contract.
现在呢
And now?
现在
Now...
谁关的 谁干的
Who turned that off? Who turned it off?!
艾萨克 够了
Isaac, enough!
你把电源踢掉了
You tripped the switch.
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry
我不该居高临下地跟你说话
for all the "need to know" crap.
我需要你相信我
I just need you to trust me.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
以贝洛女士的名义 我们今早给特纳先生出了律师函
On behalf of Ms Bello, we have written to Mr Turner this morning,
要求他进行DNA亲子鉴定
requesting a sample of his DNA for paternity testing.
如果特纳先生在7天之内不提供DNA样本
If Mr Turner fails to provide a sample within seven days,
我们就会提起诉讼
then we will begin court proceedings.
贝洛女士声称他们的关系开始于四年前
Ms Bello claims the affair happened four years ago,
就在国会议员访问尼日利亚期间
while the MP was visiting Nigeria.
现在她 还有三岁的儿子
Now she and her three-year-old son...
不 不 这不是中国人搞出来的
No, no, this isn't about China.
也不是面部识别公♥司♥的事
It's not about facial rec.
这是针对我个人的
This is about me.
有人想毁了我
Someone's trying to destroy me.
艾萨克·特纳深陷移♥民♥丑闻的漩涡之中
Isaac Turner has found himself at the centre of an immigration scandal.
问题是
The question still remains...
看见了吗
This ring any bells?
你不是说这事可以掩盖吗
I thought you said you could shut this story down.
BBC那边我递过话了 -这不是BBC
I stopped the BBC from breaking it. - It's not on the BBC!
麦肯奇 现在的消息发布通道可多了去了
It's all different channels these days, McKenzie!
我之前还对他寄望颇高呢
Had such high hopes for him, you know.
从抹黑他的人那里吗 -我别无选择
From the person who sacked him? - I didn't have much of a choice.
反正他也没有机会东山再起了
It's hardly going to help his chances of bouncing back.
长官 哈特指挥官想见您
Sir? Commander Hart to see you.
又来事了 没完没了 -内政大臣
And more shit, hot off the shovel. - Home Secretary.
丹尼 看过这个了吗
Danny. Seen this?
我是来给您做先锋行动的简报的
It's your daily briefing on Vanguard, sir.
去吧 麦肯奇 出去
Go on, McKenzie. Fuck off.
昨晚的袭击之后
Following last night's attack,
整个行动受到了极大的影响
the operation remains profoundly compromised.
通话和视频监控系统都不安全了
Comms and camera networks are not secure.
技术人员正在加班加点的
Technical staff are working round the clock
进行修补 但在那之前
to safeguard the op, but until then...
简直就是在1956年 是谁干的
It's 1956. Who's doing this?
我们的目标范围很广
Our focus is widening.
除了中国之外 还有其他嫌疑人
Suspects besides China are being explored.
我也这么想的 太典型了
I thought as much. Just typical.
什么
I'm sorry?
有可能啊
It may have been possible.
谁知道北♥京♥那边在想什么
Who knows what Beijing is thinking?
我就是觉得不对头
It just didn't sound right to me.
我没听懂 内政大臣
You've lost me, Home Secretary.
中国没必要逼迫我们
China didn't need to strong-arm us into
搞定面部识别合同 他们早就志在必得
the facial rec contract. They had it in the bag.
既然你已经决定了 为什么还要特纳大臣进行报告呢
But why commission Turner's report if your mind was already made up?
公众需要看到流程 丹尼
The public need to see a process, Danny.
所以声音都需要被听到
All voices aired.
特纳的担心有道理
And Turner's concerns are valid.
选中国确实有风险
China poses a security risk.
是 我们知道
Yes. We know.
那你也该知道
Then you should also know
跟不跟中国合作
that the risk posed by going with China
所带来的风险都是同等的
is the same as the risk posed by not going with China.
他们要是想黑我们 这都算是对我们开恩了
If they feel like hacking us, that is in their gift.
那你会怎么选
So, who would you go with?
除中国之外 后面还有谁呢
After China, who else is there?
内政大臣所说的一切都证实了瑞秋·凯莉的推论
Everything the Home Secretary says backs up Rachel Carey's theory.
中国不会赢得面部识别的竞标
China's going to lose the facial rec bid,
美国在后面排着队呢
the US are waiting in line.
你还是不相信她吗
You still don't trust her?
孰是孰非尚且没有定论
The jury is very much out on that.
你觉得她当时情绪稳定吗
Did she seem stable to you?
你是说 在她发现弗林警探被杀之后吗
You mean, after she found DS Flynn murdered?
弗兰克有说什么吗
What's Frank got to say for himself?
到目前为止 他都神出鬼没的
So far, he's proving elusive.
我们需要安全的监控以及通讯设备
We need a clean shot and secure comms.
如果弗兰克不是罪魁祸首 他就能帮忙
If Frank's not to blame, he can bloody well help.
如有必要 亲自给他捎句话
Doorstep him if you have to.
提醒他特殊关系是互惠的
Remind him the special relationship is meant to be reciprocal.
那是什么
What was that?
往回倒 往回倒
Take it back. Take it back.
恐怕倒不了
I'm afraid I can't take it back.
我们正在做手术
We are midway through a procedure.
你看到那个肿块了吧 -你要记住
You saw that lump, didn't you? - You have to remember,
这些检查只是预防措施
these tests are a precaution
因为你的活检和CT报告还没有出来
while we await the reports from your biopsy and CT.
如果报告还找不出症结 就得做胶囊内窥镜检查
If the results are still unclear we will move on to capsule endoscopy.
我之前做过不是吗
I had one of those, didn't I?
没有 胶囊内窥镜检查是说
No. With capsule endoscopy,
你会吞下一个装有无线摄像头的小药丸
you'll swallow a small pill containing a wireless camera,
药丸会通过小肠
which passes through the small intestine,
拍摄和传输数百张视频图像
taking and transmitting many hundreds of video images
用于分♥析♥
for analysis.
现在用摄像头能做到的事情真是了不起
It's remarkable the things that can be done with a camera nowadays.
是么
Is that so?
先是罗文不接我电♥话♥ 现在里斯也不接了
First Rowan's not answering my calls, now Rhys.
我才不当大臣 也就十分钟吧 就被遗弃了么
I stop being a minister for what, ten minutes, I'm a pariah?
要是我还在内政部
If I was still at the Home Office,
我会让公♥关♥狂喷这帮混♥蛋♥
I'd have the PR war machine gunning for these pricks.
可你不是在内政部
Well, you're not at the Home Office.
你在家
You're at home.
我能提个建议吗
Can I make a suggestion?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表